REQUEST: Pokémon Platinum (U) Action Replay Codes

Baka_Kyuubi84

If possible, may I please request a code which makes my Battle Hall (not tower, factory, etc.) record go to 215 win streak for a Gengar. It would be fine if you make it 215 win streak for Gengar for the "Record section". But if you could not only apply for the "Record section" but also the "Current section", it would be better. PM me when it's finished.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, make this code for the AUS or US version. The AUS and US codes are identical so don't worry too much about that part.

Thanks

Edited by Toffeuy

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, isn't there a level modifier code yet? For party/storage Pokemon I mean, not wild ones. It would probably be hard since the experience needed to reach a certain level is different depending on the Pokemon. I saw the "Walk 1 Step All Pokemon In Storage Level Max" code up there, which for Japanese AR is

02025E14 47184B00 
02025E18 02000221 
E2000220 00000010 
30E86812 60014901 
46C04770 0098967F

Something like that would be great, though after that code gets converted to USA/EU AR, of course.

Thanks

Hi, isn't there a level modifier code yet? For party/storage Pokemon I mean, not wild ones. It would probably be hard since the experience needed to reach a certain level is different depending on the Pokemon. I saw the "Walk 1 Step All Pokemon In Storage Level Max" code up there, which for Japanese AR is

02025E14 47184B00 
02025E18 02000221 
E2000220 00000010 
30E86812 60014901 
46C04770 0098967F

Something like that would be great, though after that code gets converted to USA/EU AR, of course.

Thanks

That Code Is For The Pokemon Daycare

Can someone make a code that will allow us to use the new formes (Rotom, Giratina and Shaymin) in Battle Frontier? And please test the code to see if it works. Thanks a lot :)
Is this code possible?

Yeah, I'd like this code to be made, too (but more for the OU Rotom formes than the other Uber formes). I asked GBAtemp.net, but they recommended I come here and ask. Sooo... is anyone working on this? :bidoof:

i have a few requests if its possible:

Rebattle Gym Leaders (in their gyms, not at survival area)
Use Items in All Battle Frontier Battles
Hold R to Warp to ??? Code
Max Score in Contests
Max Hearts in Contests
Hold L for Infinite Clefairy Bonus at Game Corner Slot Game
Always Get Shiny Clefairy in Clefairy Bonus
Always Get Ditto Clefairy in Clefairy Bonus
Never Get Red Moon in Clefairy Bonus
Always Get White Moon in Clefairy Bonus
Tutor Move Modifier
Infinite Pal Park Transfers (when you save after transferring, game thinks its the next day so you can transfer again without doing the infinite transfer glitch.)

I have a rather interesting question to ask... Is there a possibility to have a code so that the player can play in hi/her contest dress. I am so fed up with having to look at Lukas's clothes. And would be greatly enjoyable to see him with the Tuxedo. If possible to be permanent. I am aware of the character modifier.

Requesting for a code:

Enable Double battle Anywhere.

this code will allow double battles, even in wild, or elite four, or gym leaders

All You Need To Do Is:

1. Use The Walk Through Walls Code Get A Partner(Chyerl, Marley, Riley, Buck, Mira)

2. Exit Area. (Activating A Warp Code While Saving, Then Restarting, Is Best)

3. Wallah Double Battles Any Where :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Edited by Delta Blast Burn

Not sure if this is possible

Lvl[color="Cyan"]100[/color] limit breaker(as in able to level up over 100)

Replace first party pokemon with a DPBOX that can be moved to storage and other functions like a authentic pokemon

I'll ask for something like that, but I just want to have my pkmn be able to get to any level below 1,000. No replacing pkmn, so I can say I leveled them up to 999:tongue:

I was wondering if there was a way to either let a non event shaymin transform into Skymin, or a way to edit location met/Fateful encounter.

Hello

You can use Pokesav to make your Shaymin a Faithful Encounter, for that you just need to open your Shaymin on Pokesav and check the tag on the right-up corner (The Faithful Encounter Tag, just above the hidden hex values part).

I think that the location met does not make any difference for get the Gracidea Flower, because, to get the Flower your Shaymin just need to be a Fateful encounter Poke.

Hello

You can use Pokesav to make your Shaymin a Faithful Encounter, for that you just need to open your Shaymin on Pokesav and check the tag on the right-up corner (The Faithful Encounter Tag, just above the hidden hex values part).

I think that the location met does not make any difference for get the Gracidea Flower, because, to get the Flower your Shaymin just need to be a Fateful encounter Poke.

My Shaymin wasn't originally Pokesaved, and I honestly don't know how to open her on the program. I have the Flower, but my most of my Shaymins can't transform, because they aren't Fateful Encounter.

My Shaymin wasn't originally Pokesaved, and I honestly don't know how to open her on the program. I have the Flower, but my most of my Shaymins can't transform, because they aren't Fateful Encounter.

I d'ont know why your Shaymin does not transform when you use Gracidea Flower but we ca do this:

- If is possible to you, place you save game her and tell me what type of save is i will set your Shaymin to a Fateful Encounter one.

If i edit your game, make sure that you make a backup of your actually save game before replace your save for the edited one just to be safe (If any problem appends).