About This File
What's New in Version 20.10.24 See changelog
20/10/24 - New Update:
- Introducing Crown Tundra support! Thanks @SciresM, @sora10pls, @architdate, @Lusamine, @Bappsack, and @ReignOfComputer for troubleshooting prior to release!
- - Changed: New checking rules for all added content in the latest DLC.
- - Added: More Gen1/2-era Event Data has been added, along with shiny checks. Thanks @ShadowMario3!
- - Fixed: Gen5 PID bit checking for static encounters now gets flagged correctly. Thanks @LegoFigure11 && Princess Emily#4650!
- - Fixed: Gen3 ability bit checking is now done for Gen3 format PKM files.
- Added: Crown Tundra Raid Seed / Detail editor; separate from the mainland raids.
- Added: Crown Tundra Pokédex editing is now available in the same Pokédex editor. Keep in mind that the game uses the first dex that has the Species-Form.
- Changed: Suggested encounters now try to match the current AltForm. Thanks @CScorpion-h!
- Changed: Nullable compiler checks enabled for PKHeX.WinForms; all sub-projects now have this feature enabled.
- Updated: Spanish GUI localization files updated. Thanks @XxPhoenix1996xX!