About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 23.02.27 See changelog
23/02/27 - New Update:
- Added: Support for S/V 1.2.0
- Added: SV style menu sprites for all species/forms. Thanks @sora10pls & @SciresM!
- Added: Gen5 Black/White City data can now be imported/exported, and Roamer status can be reset. Thanks @frefire!
- Added: Gen4/5 Geonet Location save file settings can now be viewed/changed. Thanks @abcboy101!
- Added: Gen4 Ranch now supports Toys from the Platinum game update. Thanks @Zazsona!
- Fixed: PKMEditor sidebar tab scaling now works on operating systems with scaling > 1. Thanks @Manu098vm!
- Fixed: Batch Editor string screening (ex. requesting ".Species=Pikachu" instead of 25) now works again.
- Fixed: Nature stat amplification clicks on the Stats tab now alters the amps correctly.
- Fixed: Update Available link now works as intended on .NET 7
- Fixed: Gen6 X/Y Pokéflute is no longer removed from Key Items as it can temporarily exist.
- Fixed: Gen5 C-Gear Skins now read/write correctly (again).
- Fixed: Gen3 Colosseum save files now generate valid savedata hashes on export.
- Fixed: Gen2 OT Names now edit save correctly when edited. Thanks @Zazsona!
- Changed: Shiny Sprite icon now shows as a larger icon, with Xor0 being subtly different. Thanks @Lusamine!
- Changed: GUI Translations updated. Thanks @ppllouf, @wubinwww, @mi-ya1987, @Manu098vm!
A few changes have been made to assist screen readers, notably:
PictureBox slots representing data (Pokémon, Mystery Gifts, etc) now draw a focus border, and can be tabbed between.
The focus border can be disabled via settings by setting the indentation to -1.
Added accessibility narration strings for specific controls.
Hotfix A: added S/V savefile sizes for GO Postcard linked and not yet used multiplayer.