About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 18.08.03 See changelog
PKHeX - By Kaphotics
18/08/03 - New Update:
- - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks @iiippppk, @WEERSOQUEER, @PrometheusG, @NinFanBoyFTW, paf, Cloud AC!
- - Added: Unavailable bred hidden abilities are now flagged for Gen5 origin entities (now covers all gens).
- - Added: WC6/7 mystery gift version compatibility checks based on wc*full data. Note: some gifts might still allow impossible future versions.
- Added: Hovering over a PKM preview slot now shows a glow effect around the sprite's edges. Can be disabled in settings.
- Added: Can now use the mouse wheel to scroll between boxes. Mouse must be inside the Box tab.
- Added: Folder List now has search filter capability (text in column's cell must contain the entered value).
- Changed: Spanish & Chinese translations updated. Thanks @ajtudela, @egzonqj, @kang1806!
- Changed: Folder List now loads much faster.
- Fixed: Initial file save detection now behaves correctly.
- Fixed: Undo/Redo box slot actions now behave correctly.
- Fixed: QR Code legal/illegal sprite now displays with the correct scaling.
- Fixed: PK3 Deoxys stats now use the current savefile base stats. Thanks @iiippppk!
- Fixed: PK2->PK1 from boxdata format now sets the Level and HP properties of the PK1. Thanks HaxAras!
- Internals: Pikachu Cosplay and Pikachu-Cap alt forme sprite resource names have been swapped for future usage. No functional change.
- Internals: A small amount of logic from the WinForms project has been relocated to PKHeX.Core, along with minor Core reorganization.
- Internals: Misc speed improvements in legality checking have been incorporated.
- Internals: Improved speed of PKM Editor interface related to loading & checking legality from tabs. Should be pretty much lag free!