About This File
What's New in Version 20.10.31 See changelog
20/10/31 - New Update:
- - Added: Gen8 static encounters now permit more met locations (roamers, strong encounters). Thanks @Lusamine & @ReignOfComputer!
- - Fixed: Gen8 breeds of Gen3 Starters and Porygon now allow the Gen8 wild balls.
- - Fixed: Gen8 unavailable Alolan evolutions are now recognized correctly.
- - Fixed: Gen8 Keldeo now requires a Fateful Encounter Flag.
- - Fixed: Gen8 Calyrex fuse-unfuse TR flag edge case is handled correctly, allowing Agility and fused-TR flags when unfused.
- - Fixed: Gen6 Friend Safari Vivillon is now recognized correctly.
- - Fixed: Gen3 Birth Island Deoxys is now disallowed for Japanese Emerald.
- - Fixed: Nicknames can now be set for Gen6+ EncounterTrades that did not originally have a nickname, when in Gen8 format.
- Added: Can now control-click the Shiny button to force a Star shiny, and use .PID=$shiny1 in the batch editor for the same effect.
- Added: Gen8 now has more block key labels for CT content, like event flags and important stored values. Thanks @CanoeHope, @sora10pls!
- Fixed: Gen8 Nidoran♂/♀ strings no longer result in ? for the gender symbol.
- Fixed: Gen8 Registering new Pokédex entries on setting a PKM will set female gender if appropriate instead of skipping gender set. Thanks @xXAquaNightXx
- Fixed: Gen8 CT raid den list is now clamped at the valid amount of raids. All unused dens are hidden. Thanks @Leanny!
- Fixed: Stat tooltips for nature (+/-) now show on both StatNature and Nature. Thanks @ReignOfComputer!
- Changed: Dropping a PKM file into the PKM Editor will now try to adapt it to the save file (Handling Trainer details), reducing legality issues.
- Changed: Updated Chinese translations. Thanks @easyworld!