About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 18.09.11 See changelog
PKHeX - By Kaphotics
18/09/11 - New Update:
- - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks HaxAras, @sora10pls, ICanSnake, Omnipotent Arceus, Raptor385, PF649, PrometheusG, @Narithegreat, Yami_Wheeler, crzyc, ThePunish3D, @Lusamine!
- - Added: Poké Pelago status legality checks have been enabled, which can detect improperly transferred files.
- Added: Clicking on the "Ball" label now brings up a list of all balls, with background color indicating legality.
- Added: Gen6 X/Y Trainer appearance can now be modified directly (instead of via raw hex editing).
- Added: Gen6 Trainer Stats can now be edited (full list of stats added).
- Added: Gen4 Misc Editor can now grant all Pokéball Seals. Thanks @sora10pls!
- Added: Custom Backup Paths are now included in the autodetect save file search. Thanks @ReignOfComputer!
- Added: User Settings can now hide sensitive pkm details (PID/EC text fields).
- Added: User Settings can now hide sensitive savefile details (program title bar, game sync fields).
- Added: Gen6/7 Can now unlock Mega Rayquaza early in the Trainer Editor.
- Changed: Species / Form cries are now generation specific (Cosplay Pikachu) and follow the same rules as sprites.
- Changed: Legality is now shown for Database slots.
- Changed: Legality string variable names are now much more descriptive (instead of V###).
- Changed: Key item sprite now shows instead of "?" for key item mystery gifts.
- Changed: Spanish translations updated. Thanks @ajtudela!
- Fixed: PK1<->PK2 transfers now set current level & hp. Thanks HaxAras & Vladcik!
- Fixed: Clicking Relearn Moves groupbox under certain conditions no longer causes an error message. Thanks @ajtudela!