About This File
What's New in Version 18.06.01 See changelog
18/06/01 - New Update:
- - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks (so many different users)!
- - Fixed: Black 2 Route 3 encounter data dump fixed (yay official bug). Corphish with form 1 is automatically reverted to form 0 ingame.
- - Fixed: Gen3 Mirage Island Wynaut encounter is no longer incorrectly flagged as illegal.
- Added: Box Sort/Modify/Delete quick action tools. Right click the Box tab to see available options.
- Added: Hovering over a Pokémon slot (sprite) now shows a Showdown style text preview of the contents.
- Added: Hovering over a Pokémon slot (sprite) now plays the pkm's cry.
- - Put the (species#-form#.wav) files in a folder named "sounds" in the same folder as PKHeX.exe.
- Added: Gen6 Memory Feeling legality. Only certain 'feeling' values are legal for a given memory index.
- Added: Gen5 Entree Forest editor & randomizer. Populates with legal dream world encounters.
- Added: Gen4 Battle Revolution party data can now be viewed & edited.
- Added: Work in progress Encounter -> PKM generator updated to generate all encounters legally. More to come...
- Changed: Gen7+ origin Pokémon now show the Gen7 TID/SID style instead of prior gen 16 bit values.
- Changed: Batch Editor logic relocated to PKHeX.Core for reusability.
- Changed: Simple pkm editing logic relocated to PKHeX.Core (CommonEdits) for reusability.
- Fixed: Gen3 FRLG 'Security' value offset fixed (was misidentified as the Berry Powder. Thanks HaiPhuong!
- Fixed: Using the Gen4 Misc editor no longer corrupts Pokétch data.
- Fixed: Misc Showdown set parsing/export issues. Now handles Gen2 & Gen3 context-sensitive exports (held items).
- Fixed: Misc pull requests for various issues & updates. Thanks @smileynation, @knight-ryu12, @evandixon, @wwwwwwzx, @ReignOfComputer, @sora10pls & @architdate