Jump to content

Leaderboard

  1. theSLAYER

    theSLAYER

    Manager


    • Points

      171

    • Posts

      20249


  2. Sabresite

    Sabresite

    Administrator


    • Points

      39

    • Posts

      2054


  3. BlackShark

    BlackShark

    Contributor


    • Points

      22

    • Posts

      1233


  4. SkyLink98

    SkyLink98

    Event Staff


    • Points

      22

    • Posts

      357


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation since 11/30/16 in File Comments

  1. I don't see these so here you go. 12160 Entei.pcd 12160 Raikou.pcd
    6 points
  2. "Foes will cower at the immensity of the Legendary Pokémon Regigigas as it enters battle!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxXEPk3dzFg
    5 points
  3. @munchmill14 At least write a comment, not a review. 1. PKHeX has yet to update with the wonder card. Event Pokemon are handled differently. This also isn't the place to "report" on PKHeX bugs. (not that this is a bug) 2. It is fateful encountered, I don't experience the issue you're mentioning. Did you import it wrongly? 3. Yes, Locked to Hardy, as shown in the text above. I took this wonder card from the server, it's the real deal yo.
    4 points
  4. Hello, I've a little correction about this event dates. Movie Shaymin, in Italy, was released in 3 different events in 2009, called Pokémon Party: Pokémon Party – Fiera Bimbo & Family di Galatina (LE) May 16 – 17, 2009 Pokémon Party – Museo della Scienza e della Tecnica di Milano June 13, 2009 Pokémon Party – Bioparco di Roma June 27, 2009 P.S. I know that distribution cartridge worked only if the date is ≤ June 25, but the receiver DS can be June 27. I tried with dumped distribution ROM. Source
    3 points
  5. The Gold savefile and pk2s are finally uploaded!
    3 points
  6. @theSLAYER I mentioned in the second paragraph that Gen 2 will be ideally uploaded in a few days, as it is still being filled up with pokemon. My limited free time, and the need to zero out the Gen 2 software's unique "one-pokemon-per-campaign" date flag in the save's hex between each distribution, all makes it take a bit of time. The reason I uploaded the Gen 3 saves now instead of waiting until I also had the Gen 2 save is because this link is needed before Saturday morning to go along with some further public documentation. Ideally I'll have the Gen 2 save uploaded by or on Saturday, but no guarantee. @TheSchilling Are you referring to the campaign data from the actual distribution machine's memory cards? All of the machine's software and data are totally unusable unless you have the original machine in your possession, so there's no point in anyone uploading them until we have an emulation or public hardware solution available. Which if you refer to my explanation in the main post, it will likely take quite some time. Don't worry, the data is in possession of enough people to where it won't end up being lost. It will eventually be public one way or another, I will make sure of that.
    3 points
  7. The card will probably be added to PKHeX's internal database with the next update. Until then you can build your own database. Create a folder in your PKHeX directory and call it mgdb. PKHeX will check legality against the data of wondercards inside this folder.
    3 points
  8. It seems you uploaded the full file. It contains pk3 files as well as the savefiles I extracted the pk3 from (they are the same savefile, modified so the block 0 checksum matches the shiny seed). There's also the savegame without Jirachi but with the seed already modified in case anyone wants to get the jirachi themselve's on that save for some reason. The file "Pokemon - Sapphire Version (U) (V1.1) - 0000.sav" is just a test file with seed 0x0000 since it was easier to manually edit the other seeds from this one. The savefile originates from my spanish sapphire playtrough, everything in there is legal besides a non-japanese gen 3 mew (which should already be obviously illegal in any case) and technically legal not received phisically at the event, Lugia and Ho-Oh from navel rock.
    3 points
  9. Any chance I can get the credit for the Contribution of these Pokemon
    3 points
  10. Sharing PCD. 018 E-Mart Member Card.pcd
    3 points
  11. Slayer is right. The push back list is written to at the time of receiving the distribution. It also only pertains to random events with multiple entries. Other repeatables also write but at the same time 00 00 it out because the "max" of 0 is hit. It is not terribly important because the entries get deleted once you receive them all so there is no legality concern.
    3 points
  12. Hacked because yours does not hold Dragon Fang. Edit: here's mine. 17 - A Special Garchomp!.wc6
    3 points
  13. This TID still has a meaning. July 18, 1998 was when the first Pokemon Movie debuted in Japan.
    3 points
  14. You imported a Virtual Console event to a non-Virtual Console save file. The original RBY-GSC era cannot communicate with the 3DS virtual console. This GF Mew event never existed 20 years ago.
    2 points
  15. ID Species Level Chance Shiny Status Ability? Catch rate? Set IVs Move 1 Move 2 Move 3 Move 4 Extra Move 1? Extra Move 2? Shield Thickness Game Tier Shield at Health 59 Meowth 17 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 1 Fake Out Bite Scratch Feint Splash Splash 0 SW 1★ 0% 58 Meowth 17 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 1 Fake Out Bite Scratch Feint Splash Splash 0 SW 1★ 0% 57 Meowth 17 20 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 1 Pay Day Bite Scratch Feint Splash Splash 0 SW 1★ 0% 56 Meowth 17 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 1 Fake Out Bite Scratch Feint Splash Splash 0 SW 1★ 0% 55 Meowth 17 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 1 Fake Out Bite Scratch Feint Splash Splash 0 SW 1★ 0% 54 Meowth 17 20 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 1 Pay Day Bite Scratch Feint Splash Splash 0 SW 1★ 0% 53 Meowth 30 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 2 Fake Out Bite Taunt Fury Swipes Splash Splash 0 SW 2★ 0% 52 Meowth 30 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 2 Fake Out Bite Taunt Fury Swipes Splash Splash 0 SW 2★ 0% 51 Meowth 30 20 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 2 Pay Day Bite Taunt Fury Swipes Splash Splash 0 SW 2★ 0% 50 Meowth 30 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 2 Fake Out Bite Taunt Fury Swipes Splash Splash 0 SW 2★ 0% 49 Meowth 30 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 2 Fake Out Bite Taunt Fury Swipes Splash Splash 0 SW 2★ 0% 48 Meowth 30 20 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 2 Pay Day Bite Taunt Fury Swipes Splash Splash 0 SW 2★ 0% 47 Meowth 40 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 3 Fake Out Bite Nasty Plot Slash Pay Day Splash 2 SW 3★ 40% 46 Meowth 40 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 3 Fake Out Bite Nasty Plot Slash Pay Day Splash 2 SW 3★ 40% 45 Meowth 40 20 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 3 Pay Day Bite Nasty Plot Slash Pay Day Splash 2 SW 3★ 40% 44 Meowth 40 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 3 Fake Out Bite Nasty Plot Slash Pay Day Splash 2 SW 3★ 40% 43 Meowth 40 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 3 Fake Out Bite Nasty Plot Slash Pay Day Splash 2 SW 3★ 40% 42 Meowth 40 20 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 3 Pay Day Bite Nasty Plot Slash Pay Day Splash 2 SW 3★ 40% 41 Meowth 50 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 4 Fake Out Play Rough Nasty Plot Slash Pay Day Splash 2 SW 4★ 60% 40 Meowth 50 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 4 Fake Out Play Rough Nasty Plot Slash Pay Day Splash 2 SW 4★ 60% 39 Meowth 50 20 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 4 Pay Day Play Rough Nasty Plot Slash Pay Day Splash 2 SW 4★ 60% 38 Meowth 50 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 4 Fake Out Play Rough Nasty Plot Slash Pay Day Splash 2 SW 4★ 60% 37 Meowth 50 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 4 Fake Out Play Rough Nasty Plot Slash Pay Day Splash 2 SW 4★ 60% 36 Meowth 50 20 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 4 Pay Day Play Rough Nasty Plot Slash Pay Day Splash 2 SW 4★ 60% 35 Meowth 60 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 5 Fake Out Play Rough Nasty Plot Body Slam Growl Pay Day 3 SW 5★ 85% 34 Meowth 60 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 5 Fake Out Play Rough Nasty Plot Body Slam Growl Pay Day 3 SW 5★ 85% 33 Meowth 60 20 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 5 Pay Day Play Rough Nasty Plot Body Slam Growl Pay Day 3 SW 5★ 85% 32 Meowth 60 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 5 Fake Out Play Rough Nasty Plot Body Slam Growl Pay Day 3 SW 5★ 85% 31 Meowth 60 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 5 Fake Out Play Rough Nasty Plot Body Slam Growl Pay Day 3 SW 5★ 85% 30 Meowth 60 20 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 5 Pay Day Play Rough Nasty Plot Body Slam Growl Pay Day 3 SW 5★ 85% 29 Meowth 17 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 1 Fake Out Bite Scratch Feint Splash Splash 0 SH 1★ 0% 28 Meowth 17 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 1 Fake Out Bite Scratch Feint Splash Splash 0 SH 1★ 0% 27 Meowth 17 20 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 1 Pay Day Bite Scratch Feint Splash Splash 0 SH 1★ 0% 26 Meowth 17 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 1 Fake Out Bite Scratch Feint Splash Splash 0 SH 1★ 0% 25 Meowth 17 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 1 Fake Out Bite Scratch Feint Splash Splash 0 SH 1★ 0% 24 Meowth 17 20 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 1 Pay Day Bite Scratch Feint Splash Splash 0 SH 1★ 0% 23 Meowth 30 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 2 Fake Out Bite Taunt Fury Swipes Splash Splash 0 SH 2★ 0% 22 Meowth 30 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 2 Fake Out Bite Taunt Fury Swipes Splash Splash 0 SH 2★ 0% 21 Meowth 30 20 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 2 Pay Day Bite Taunt Fury Swipes Splash Splash 0 SH 2★ 0% 20 Meowth 30 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 2 Fake Out Bite Taunt Fury Swipes Splash Splash 0 SH 2★ 0% 19 Meowth 30 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 2 Fake Out Bite Taunt Fury Swipes Splash Splash 0 SH 2★ 0% 18 Meowth 30 20 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 2 Pay Day Bite Taunt Fury Swipes Splash Splash 0 SH 2★ 0% 17 Meowth 40 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 3 Fake Out Bite Nasty Plot Slash Pay Day Splash 2 SH 3★ 40% 16 Meowth 40 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 3 Fake Out Bite Nasty Plot Slash Pay Day Splash 2 SH 3★ 40% 15 Meowth 40 20 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 3 Pay Day Bite Nasty Plot Slash Pay Day Splash 2 SH 3★ 40% 14 Meowth 40 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 3 Fake Out Bite Nasty Plot Slash Pay Day Splash 2 SH 3★ 40% 13 Meowth 40 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 3 Fake Out Bite Nasty Plot Slash Pay Day Splash 2 SH 3★ 40% 12 Meowth 40 20 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 3 Pay Day Bite Nasty Plot Slash Pay Day Splash 2 SH 3★ 40% 11 Meowth 50 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 4 Fake Out Play Rough Nasty Plot Slash Pay Day Splash 2 SH 4★ 60% 10 Meowth 50 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 4 Fake Out Play Rough Nasty Plot Slash Pay Day Splash 2 SH 4★ 60% 9 Meowth 50 20 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 4 Pay Day Play Rough Nasty Plot Slash Pay Day Splash 2 SH 4★ 60% 8 Meowth 50 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 4 Fake Out Play Rough Nasty Plot Slash Pay Day Splash 2 SH 4★ 60% 7 Meowth 50 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 4 Fake Out Play Rough Nasty Plot Slash Pay Day Splash 2 SH 4★ 60% 6 Meowth 50 20 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 4 Pay Day Play Rough Nasty Plot Slash Pay Day Splash 2 SH 4★ 60% 5 Meowth 60 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 5 Fake Out Play Rough Nasty Plot Body Slam Growl Pay Day 3 SH 5★ 85% 4 Meowth 60 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 5 Fake Out Play Rough Nasty Plot Body Slam Growl Pay Day 3 SH 5★ 85% 3 Meowth 60 20 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 5 Pay Day Play Rough Nasty Plot Body Slam Growl Pay Day 3 SH 5★ 85% 2 Meowth 60 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 5 Fake Out Play Rough Nasty Plot Body Slam Growl Pay Day 3 SH 5★ 85% 1 Meowth 60 15 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 5 Fake Out Play Rough Nasty Plot Body Slam Growl Pay Day 3 SH 5★ 85% 0 Meowth 60 20 Regular Odds RND 1, 2, HA 5 5 Pay Day Play Rough Nasty Plot Body Slam Growl Pay Day 3 SH 5★ 85% No changes in Dynamax Crystal encounters.
    2 points
  16. Yeah, Galar-born Pokemon don't go through anymore. It doesn't matter what generation it was from, the move will fail.
    2 points
  17. You could always take the code and redeem it on another game (not is not associated to the account with the DLC). Don't see what's the problem here.
    2 points
  18. It Works I make my own pk7 files and it works perfectly, thank u so much~~
    2 points
  19. This is to run the PK8ToPK7 Exe https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-core/thank-you/runtime-desktop-3.1.2-windows-x64-installer This is the exe https://github.com/easyworld/PK8toPK7/releases/download/1.0/PK8toPK7-x64.7z here's the source code I usually have the exe and source code in a file together https://github.com/easyworld/PK8toPK7/archive/1.0.zip then just place a pk8 file in the folder with the exe and drag it on top of the exe and a pk7 version of the pk8 file with be in the folder which u can now drag to a gen 7 save file
    2 points
  20. PCNY is marked illegal on purpose so legality checkers can spot check them from fakes among hundreds of Pokemon on a save. PID is BACD_U_AX
    2 points
  21. Germany and Italy distributed the Shaymin in FRE language, so GER and ITA can't exist for it. The wondercard is extracted from the correct distribution but the language was a mistake by the people who made it.
    2 points
  22. Okay, so I've updated to include Gen VIII trades in all languages. Many thanks to @ViolentDarkBrown once again for getting them all and saving me an unnecessary $80-90! Also if anyone cares, this is just an update on my future for this site: https://projectpokemon.org/home/profile/56685-holla/?status=30106&type=status
    2 points
  23. This is awesome, thank you! Would you be able to add Ditto? I'm having trouble generating one with Imposter ability that has a valid encounter.
    2 points
  24. If I remember correctly, some of the older event Pokemon in an earlier version of this save file had an OT that was too long for Gen2/3, or was impossible to have (specific English characters on a Japanese event) etc... And as @theSLAYER said, this save file was never intended to have all of the event Pokemon. There are some event Pokemon in here, but nowhere near all of them. There is a save file that has nearly every gen 3 event Pokemon, but I'm not sure if something similar exists for the other generations. The GitHub or PkHex mystery gift database is probably your best bet on that end.
    2 points
  25. dump the Pokemon on this save into a folder, then import the folder of Pokemon into your main save. (the load boxes and dump boxes options) Always keep a back up of your save elsewhere, before attempting any modifications.
    2 points
  26. Just drag it into PKHeX. It'll auto convert to whichever game you're playing. It's natively Gen3 GameCube format (has Shadow data), but will auto purify if used outside those games. (I think it could only be traded over when purified)
    2 points
  27. thanks the slayer as always you the man
    2 points
  28. Wishmaker does not share the same algorithm. The following use the same algorithm: Space C, JAA, Bryant Park, 10ANNIV, Misturin Celebi, GCEA, and EU Aura Mew.
    2 points
  29. Would of been a perfect opportunity to release the Darkrai with Special rend and Roar of time, disappointing
    2 points
  30. erm, the answer to your question is in the description. edit: Basically wild and gift (and the event) Zygarde comes with Aura Break. This one is the one with Power Construct. (needed for Complete Form) I uploaded it, because potentially: 1. not everyone has the cells needed to change it's ability 2. not everyone knows how to give themselves more cells 3. not everyone knows it ability can be changed in-game 4. not everyone knows how to change it's ability on PKHeX and most importantly: 5. it's a cool entry to have on our forums
    2 points
  31. That counts as using significantly hacked Pokemon online, and that's against our rules. I'll advise you to stop doing that Just because it can be used online ≠ Legal. Here's what you can do: 1. (I would rather you not) But if you do upload them, do mention that those files are illegal! (in bold and red) Do you want to be responsible for getting someone else banned? OR 2. Don't upload any files that are illegal "Error" is the wrong word to use. You get the red flag on PKHeX cause your Pokemon is illegal. There's nothing with PKHeX, so it's not an error. (Error imples PKHeX is wrong, when it isn't; it's illegal cause its a mistake on your part) GameFreak/Nintendo/TPCi has horrible online hack checks. People can bring all kinds of illegal nonsense online. Despite that, they are still illegal, as they're impossible to obtain during normal gameplay.
    2 points
  32. Okay, for future reference: Every so often, TPCi/GF have issues with their trade whitelist. Even when an event goes online, it seems like they don't allow it to be traded immediately. Hence why it can't be traded.
    2 points
  33. I just got back from the pokemon store in Nagoya with the code for it. This is for real.
    2 points
  34. I can try to make a video this weekend, since @HaxAras is gone and no longer involved in the pokemon community.
    2 points
  35. HAHA! This sort of thing always makes me chuckle!!
    2 points
  36. Mount Tensei is the mountain that the movie is set in. Japanese OT is also Mount Tensei XD Spoilers:
    2 points
  37. @Deoxyz and @theSLAYER, I am being told it might have been only X, or only Y. So even though the cards have both games flagged, the servers only served a specific card to a specific game, and half were broken. I wonder if there is a way to prove this.
    2 points
  38. No, PKHeX doesn't do any 3IV collision detection as there's only 2 instances of this happening: When the internal event binary is built, the 3IV is included first, and the No IV is included second; Directory.GetFiles doesn't return stuff in a defined order. I've updated PKHeX's behavior so that it plays favorites with the worse of the two cards. https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/16341b4d910c676e05663dd4b050fe53fba4b161
    2 points
  39. I got my hands on French and Spanish variants. 528 - Vous obtenez 5 Super Potions !.wc6 528 - ¡Has recibido cinco Superpociones!.wc6 529 - Vous obtenez 5 Rappels !.wc6 529 - ¡Has recibido cinco Revivir!.wc6 530 - Ouah ! 10 Rapide Balls !.wc6 530 - ¡Chachi! ¡Diez Veloz Balls!.wc6
    2 points
  40. Yup Dittochu! couldn't find official art for it, had to modify Ken Sugimori's art myself ><
    2 points
  41. Them "trolling" is kinda a joke on my part. i figured they are just testing the wonder card slot, and don't have any details on what they want on the Marshadow.. Besides, the tools are already out there. I'm just reporting on other's findings ><
    2 points
  42. No, Kirzi noted that the thank you text is wrong.
    2 points
  43. tyvm as always for giving us a chance at these.
    2 points
  44. Typically in other cultures, Hypnosis is used to hypnotize others and control them (as @evandixon described) Why slowly use Dream Eater, when you can have the ruler of Time and Space at your beck and call? (I feel like I should make a movie reference here, but all I remember is Ash's impossible leap during the collapsing stairs)
    2 points
  45. maybe the rom is a private eshop download.. (too bad we cant peek into those CDN servers) yeah, It's a new format I've been working on! Next, is to recreate the wonder card screen!
    2 points
  46. @theSLAYER Note that 7 isn't Various Trainer's Pokemon but Various Wild Pokemon. That's why we search for the Shroomish. @coltonsmogonThe Glalie and the Steelix first obtained are different from the one you send in ORAS. And yes if you have the Japanese Version and NTR or the Special Missions and NTR please contact us.
    2 points
  47. Just to note, "decchi.bin" is found in all known Gen IV distribution roms.
    2 points
×
×
  • Create New...