Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v3 (Project is complete!)

randomspot555

That's V8...V.8 would mean its Beta 8. xD Be careful how you say things or us Grammar Police and ABBR SWAT will have to take you downtown, mister. ;P

Then you should know it's a type of literary element that he used. He was cracking a joke. xD

Be a better police man or you're going to be fired. :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's V8...V.8 would mean its Beta 8. xD Be careful how you say things or us Grammar Police and ABBR SWAT will have to take you downtown, mister. ;P

You need to make a mistake so I can correct it and make you look like an idiot next time.

;)

The Internet is Serious Business after all.

i didn't find any thing and dudes u make me Lol any way i got some news from my friend that the english Black/ White release date is 3/24/2011(March 24th 2011)

does any one know what the diffrent covers mean? like the Black with glowing tail on reshiram? i think and the one with not be cause it may cause a pause in translation

ive got a problem. it seems my game does that thing where the fight option disappears in battle from time to time. at first it was random but then it began to do it at fixed intervals. first it was 5 battles, then 4, then 3, now 2. i can only battle 2 times before u does that disappear thing and i have to reset the game. regardless of the problem im currently at dragon spiral tower and when the 4 plama grunts ambush u. thing is i cant get past this part cuz the glitch will start happening after the 2nd fight. idk wat to stop from doing it. im running on black v3 on no$gba and was wondering if anyone has a solution. cuz im baffled on why it does this

ive got a problem. it seems my game does that thing where the fight option disappears in battle from time to time. at first it was random but then it began to do it at fixed intervals. first it was 5 battles, then 4, then 3, now 2. i can only battle 2 times before u does that disappear thing and i have to reset the game. regardless of the problem im currently at dragon spiral tower and when the 4 plama grunts ambush u. thing is i cant get past this part cuz the glitch will start happening after the 2nd fight. idk wat to stop from doing it. im running on black v3 on no$gba and was wondering if anyone has a solution. cuz im baffled on why it does this

There's a issue on No$GBA and CycloneDS with battle and the "Fight" Button.

--------------------------------------------------

but.....well it kind of would cool not using AR or PokeSAV

Can't happen until a editor is out.

I've known how the Subway crash happens for awhile. It has something to do with the English names and that little kid.

_VA8h-rgEF0

Yep, I remember looking into the issue too. Is it likely that there might be a fix? Or is it something ingame that can't really be dealt with?

The battle subway works for me when I have pokemon from gens earlier than 5 in my party. And when I change the names of said 5th gen pokemon with the name rater guy, It also works. However, some 5th gen with not-so-many letters in the names will pass. So yeah like with the gts, it has to do with the names. Kinda bums me out actually. Not because of the BS or GTS. It's the fact that the game thinks im hacking. I like my pokers legit and earned. But hey, the game shouldn't judge me anyway. Im a good person.