Pokémon Black and White Translation Project v3 (Project is complete!)

randomspot555

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys Just wanted to let you Know i'm working on making it so you can use google tranlate(if i get it ill post a tut)Right now i got it so there are 2 lines of text (if u tried google and tested you know what i'm talking about)I'm working on three right now so this can help us with the simple stuff.

GOT THREE LINES!

Edited by tom10122
A break through lol

Just leave when you see the toddler.

It's too late if I see the toddler. I

1. Beat someone

2. It walks me to the PC to heal my Pokemon

3. It asks me do I want to continue or rest

4. My character walks to the next car of the train. There, you see the next person you're about to battle. It's too late to leave. If that trainer happens to be the kid, then the game will freeze. There's no way of getting past that :(

Outdated? I'm sorry, but you are the one who's brain is outdated.

Why does No$GBA require 2 different AR codes to work. One for a Blue screen and a save fix.

While Desmume requires none and has known better compatibility with more games.

Desmume can run on lower grade computers if you setup the settings right, same with No$GBA

No$Gba works on newer games by using AR to bypass areas it fails to work for.

Hey Guys Just wanted to let you Know i'm working on making it so you can use google tranlate(if i get it ill post a tut)Right now i got it so there are 2 lines of text (if u tried google and tested you know what i'm talking about)I'm working on three right now so this can help us with the simple stuff.

GOT THREE LINES!

Google translate is good for reference, or translating some Katakana if you can't read it. It's not too good to copy and paste what Google translate says though in most cases.

Why does No$GBA require 2 different AR codes to work. One for a Blue screen and a save fix.

While Desmume requires none and has known better compatibility with more games.

Desmume can run on lower grade computers if you setup the settings right, same with No$GBA

No$Gba works on newer games by using AR to bypass areas it fails to work for.

Yes, but it stills works on it whether or not you need to bypass it. Same can be said for flashcarts. No$ still has greater reliability, speed and usage. Life or death situation: I'd rather take No$ and die happily. ;P It's quality in a package worth the money, for those who got it legit. Not saying it doesn't have its flaws, of course. But still. And I have tried every run setting I could think of to get Desmume to run on a lower grade, it wouldn't even run the first made DS games at a decent speed while No$ would run it at full on the same computer. No$ is just...better all around. ;D

Stuff update sense v4 pertaining to story based dialog:

filechanged.png

Stuff in there.

----------------------------

Yes, but it stills works on it whether or not you need to bypass it. Same can be said for flashcarts. No$ still has greater reliability, speed and usage. Life or death situation: I'd rather take No$ and die happily. ;P It's quality in a package worth the money, for those who got it legit. Not saying it doesn't have its flaws, of course. But still. And I have tried every run setting I could think of to get Desmume to run on a lower grade, it wouldn't even run the first made DS games at a decent speed while No$ would run it at full on the same computer. No$ is just...better all around. ;D

Can't say much about it, I use a top-of the line computer and both run at full speed or better. My flash card also runs fine. Just really based on personal choice.

Life or death situation: I'm taking my Xbox 360/PS3/Wii, then decide later.

Life or death situation: I'm taking my Xbox 360/PS3/Wii, then decide later.

We're sorry, but Hell only allows one console per death. Please choose one and die again. Thank you.

On-Topic: Awesome translations so far. Can't wait for the puzzle to be completed. ;D

News on the Battle Subway.

Apparently, you only freeze on the normal Dark Green line of the Battle Subway. At least, so far...I've played through the Light Green Line (Harder Single Battle's) and haven't experienced any freezing, and I've fought the toddler. Another poster posted that he went through 28 Battles as well, and hasn't encountered any freezing either. I just lost so I didn't get past 8 Matches...but I'll play some more to experiment this theory.

As off-topic as this is, I feel the need to reply to it.

First off, don't disrespect the greatest DS emulator ever birthed into the emulation world. Desemume may be "good" but its no where near better than No$gba in any way. No$ is known to work on even low grade computers, with most games working on it one way or another with nearly full speed or more. It has more achievements in its time and in it's current state than the other emulators have. Outdated? I'm sorry, but you are the one who's brain is outdated.

On-Topic: Great work so far with the translations. Hoping to finally download the patch before Christmas with a full game to explore in Engrish. xD!

P.S. Burn Status intended, but Purgatory has a tendency to miss.

like he said off-topic but i have to reply! no$gba is terrible for compatibility and even sometimes when it does work it shows things incorrectly in alot of RPGs i used to use it to pretest roms (when it was being updated and was good) now days desume is 100 times better and only ppl using no$ still have crappy computers that cant run desume as it runs the games 1:1 which requires more raw CPU power where as No$ tends to be easier on the CPU but at the same time has huge issues with running a lot of roms. so if you want a good emu that runs the games how they are meant to run use desume if you have a bad computer get no$ and cross ur fingers theres a fix for the games you want to play.

could someone verify this is correct:

あなたが トライバッジを\xfffeてにしたときの ポケモンは……\xf000븁\x0000
あなたが ベーシックバッジを\xfffeてにしたときの ポケモンは……\xf000븁\x0000
あなたが ビートルバッジを\xfffeてにしたときの ポケモンは……\xf000븁\x0000
あなたが ボルトバッジを\xfffeてにしたときの ポケモンは……\xf000븁\x0000
あなたが クエイクバッジを\xfffeてにしたときの ポケモンは……\xf000븁\x0000
あなたが ジェットバッジを\xfffeてにしたときの ポケモンは……\xf000븁\x0000
あなたが アイシクルバッジを\xfffeてにしたときの ポケモンは……\xf000븁\x0000
あなたが レジェンドバッジを\xfffeてにしたときの ポケモンは……\xf000븁\x0000

this is talking about the badges, if im not mistaken ^__^

ok, thank you soneek :) im sorry im a bit moody lately

but really thank you, also i updated the rest of the names on your one file for the story, thought i would help you out

Thanks. So it looks like 202 in the main files is for learning moves. It's just a pain trying to get everything out of SoulSilver to fit in the right spots lol

Thanks. So it looks like 202 in the main files is for learning moves. It's just a pain trying to get everything out of SoulSilver to fit in the right spots lol

you sure???? i found in the storyline - 0425 has the learning stuff also, so which one is it??

also the main stuff is in 158 in the main git, so hope this helps, since it is already translated ^__^

like he said off-topic but i have to reply! no$gba is terrible for compatibility and even sometimes when it does work it shows things incorrectly in alot of RPGs i used to use it to pretest roms (when it was being updated and was good) now days desume is 100 times better and only ppl using no$ still have crappy computers that cant run desume as it runs the games 1:1 which requires more raw CPU power where as No$ tends to be easier on the CPU but at the same time has huge issues with running a lot of roms. so if you want a good emu that runs the games how they are meant to run use desume if you have a bad computer get no$ and cross ur fingers theres a fix for the games you want to play.

Use periods next time.

I'll just put this out there:

Stop talking about No$GBA vs Desmume from now on!

This is not the place.

Thank you for the translation.

Pokedex info for Dageki:

You can hear the sound the sound of fists striking trees and boulders coming from the mountains

I believe it should be:

You can hear the sound of fists striking trees and boulders coming from the mountains.