About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 19.11.25 See changelog
PKHeX - By Kaphotics
19/12/09 - New Update
- - Updated: Banlist now checks for unavailable forms and unavailable hidden abilities.
- - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks @iiippppk, @BetaLeaf, @crzyc, @Bappsack & @ReignOfComputer
- - Changed: Rewrote EvolutionTree and MemoryVerifier to better handle the new rules that were introduced in Gen8.
- - Added: Gen6 In-game trades are now checked for their Memory values.
- Batch Editor:
- - Added: $suggest for Ball, sets a legal ball, with preference for color matching.
- - Added: $shiny0 for square shinies.
- - Added: $suggestAll for all TR moves
- - Added: $suggest for all legal Ribbons, and $suggestNone to remove all but required ribbons.
- Changed: Gen7 LGP/E now uses the large box sprites. Thanks @sora10pls!
- Added: Alcremie can now specify the topping type (next to form).
- Added: Click the Nature/StatNature labels to copy the other's value.
- Added: Gen8 trainer card's trainer number can now be edited via the Trainer Editor.
- Fixed: Gen5 CGear Background import from file now works. Thanks @CyraFen!
- Fixed: Gen3 Blank Saves now behave correctly when setting a slot.
- Fixed: VC origin sprite (GameBoy) now displays properly.
- With version 19.11.25: