About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 23.01.30 See changelog
23/01/30 - New Update:
- Fixed: Mystery Gift files now recognize via extension correctly.
- Fixed: Gen9 Pokédex bitflag get/set fixed (remapped species ID).
- Changed: GUI translations updated. Thanks @ppllouf, @riruo, @mi-ya1987 !
23/01/26 - New Update:
- Changed: PKHeX now uses .NET 7 for its runtime (updated from .NET Framework 4.6)!
- - Requires Windows 64bit operating system, with the .NET Desktop Runtime 7.0.x
- - https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet/7.0
- - For those wanting to run the program from a Mac/Linux machine, use a Windows VM. No more mono/wine support.
- - This change results in a faster program, and being able to write more modern & extensible C# code.
- With version 23.01.30: