About This File
What's New in Version 23.02.27 See changelog
23/02/27 - New Update:
- Added: Support for S/V 1.2.0
- Added: SV style menu sprites for all species/forms. Thanks @sora10pls & @SciresM!
- Added: Gen5 Black/White City data can now be imported/exported, and Roamer status can be reset. Thanks @frefire!
- Added: Gen4/5 Geonet Location save file settings can now be viewed/changed. Thanks @abcboy101!
- Added: Gen4 Ranch now supports Toys from the Platinum game update. Thanks @Zazsona!
- Fixed: PKMEditor sidebar tab scaling now works on operating systems with scaling > 1. Thanks @Manu098vm!
- Fixed: Batch Editor string screening (ex. requesting ".Species=Pikachu" instead of 25) now works again.
- Fixed: Nature stat amplification clicks on the Stats tab now alters the amps correctly.
- Fixed: Update Available link now works as intended on .NET 7
- Fixed: Gen6 X/Y Pokéflute is no longer removed from Key Items as it can temporarily exist.
- Fixed: Gen5 C-Gear Skins now read/write correctly (again).
- Fixed: Gen3 Colosseum save files now generate valid savedata hashes on export.
- Fixed: Gen2 OT Names now edit save correctly when edited. Thanks @Zazsona!
- Changed: Shiny Sprite icon now shows as a larger icon, with Xor0 being subtly different. Thanks @Lusamine!
- Changed: GUI Translations updated. Thanks @ppllouf, @wubinwww, @mi-ya1987, @Manu098vm!
A few changes have been made to assist screen readers, notably:
PictureBox slots representing data (Pokémon, Mystery Gifts, etc) now draw a focus border, and can be tabbed between.
The focus border can be disabled via settings by setting the indentation to -1.
Added accessibility narration strings for specific controls.
Hotfix A: added S/V savefile sizes for GO Postcard linked and not yet used multiplayer.
- With version 23.02.27: