About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 22.12.01 See changelog
22/12/01 - New Update:
- Added support for Scarlet & Violet 1.1.0.
- - Fixed: Gen9 banned species list updated.
- - Fixed: Gen9 TR flags now check pre-evolutions if the current evolution does not have a required move flag.
- - Fixed: Ability patch reverting check updated to account for single-evolution-chain cases.
- Fixed: Showdown Set imports without a Tera Type will default to the species' first type.
- Fixed: WC9 now generates with correct SID7. Thanks @Manu098vm !
- Fixed: Associating a pk9 file to PKHeX.exe now starts up properly.
- Fixed: Form argument suggestion for Mankey & Pawniard, when evolved to max evo stage, added.
- Changed: Updated translation files. Thanks @easyworld, @Yarkis01
- With version 22.12.01: