About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 23.04.06 See changelog
23/04/06 - New Update:
- - Changed: Vivillon 3DS Region handling reworked to handle all regions. Thanks @abcboy101!
- - Fixed: BDSP footprint ribbon now checks correctly.
- - Fixed: Gen4 Pokéwalker course captures are now allowed for all versions.
- Added: PKM Editor now shows the elemental type for Moves.
- Added: PKM Editor now shows affixed ribbon (or if one can be affixed) on the cosmetic tab.
- Added: Click the affixed ribbon indicator to open the ribbon editor (same as button).
- Added: Click a ribbon sprite in the ribbon editor to quickly affix it.
- Added: SV enrollment date can now be changed via Block Editor. Thanks @foohyfooh!
- Added: More Gen3 Mystery Gift API functionality added. Thanks @Bl4ckSh4rk!
- Fixed: Importing Mystery Gifts to the SaveFile's Mystery Gift list GUI's 11th slot now works as intended.
- Fixed: Gen4 Manaphy Egg now generates correctly from the Encounter Database.
- Fixed: Gen4/5 Country/Region no longer throws an error for certain countries.
- Fixed: Gen1/2 stats now calc correctly (perfect square-root EVs)
- Changed: Updated handling to correctly generate and verify size of WC9 entities.
- Changed: More performance improvements reducing allocations.
- With version 23.04.06: