About This File
What's New in Version 23.05.11 See changelog
23/05/11 - New Update:
- - Changed: Creating a new PKM from template will set current moves same as the games.
- - Changed: Pokérus strains 0 & 8 now permitted due to official implementation errors in Gen2 & Gen3.
- - Fixed: Encounters crossing over into Mesagoza (location are no longer permitted (vertical distance).
- - Fixed: TSV=0 HOME accounts are now permitted to exist, and antishiny XOR for the fixed PID gifts now behaves correctly.
- Added: Batch Editor filter commands can now reference other property values (aka "property copy") like modify commands.
- - To copy a property, specify like so: `.Stat_ATK=*Stat_DEF`
- - To filter based on the value of another property, same way.
- Added: Moves that have changed elemental type over generations will now indicate their type per the save file context.
- Added: Gen9 Player Image visualizer now shows the profile photos in the Trainer Editor. Thanks @pasqualenardiello !
- Added: Gen7 LGPE can now unlock all fashion via the Trainer Editor.
- Added: Gen5 Block editor now shows both roamer objects (Thundurus and Tornadus).
- Fixed: Gen9 scale indicators now reflect the >=1.1.0 patch scale thresholds. Thanks iD3M0N1C!
- Fixed: Gen5 C-Gear Skin no longer retains a file lock on imported skin image files.
- Fixed: Gen3 Memory Cards can now be detected as the latest save file, as well as a backup-file source for the pkmdb.
- Fixed: Gen3 XD un-purified shadow Pokémon no longer flag w/o Ribbon if they have a Shadow Gauge of 0 (ready to purify).
- Changed: Sub-form scaling mode changed to "Inherit" -- added a Display setting to revert back to Form scaling (from Dpi).
- With version 23.05.11: