About This File
What's New in Version 22.11.24 See changelog
22/11/24 - New Update:
- Introducing Scarlet & Violet Support! Thanks @SciresM, @sora10pls, @Lusamine!
- - Initial Legality Checking is provided. Please refer to the forums when reporting legality issues for SV parsing.
- - Save Data is similar to SW/SH; a pokedex, trainer, inventory, Raid, and block data editor are provided.
- - Encounter legality has been reverse engineered & modeled to pre-compute possible met locations for overworld interactables.
- - Gen9 SV wild encounters are now generated with RNG patterns matching the game. Thanks @Lusamine !
- - Gen9 SV zone unlock cheat to fly to all locations. Thanks @sora10pls !
- - Gen9 Tera Type is indicated on the Stats page as well as mini sprite previews. Clicking the Original label will toggle the original type.
- - Gen9 Obedience Level tracks the level the entity arrived with the current handler.
- - Gen4 Ranch support extended. Thanks @Zazsona !
- - Ribbon Editor now sorts and highlights valid ribbons that can be applied.
- - Gen3/4 LCRNG reversal algorithms improved (50x faster!). Thanks @StarfBerry (Parzival)!
- - Display precision of Height/Weight float values now shows a round-trip equal value instead of potentially truncating decimals.
- - Clicking stat labels now changes nature amplification. Refer to the shortcut list for more info.
- - Settings window can now be resized.
- - Gen3 mGBA saves with new RTC footer now are recognized correctly. Thanks @Bl4ckSh4rk !
- - Too many things to list! Thanks everyone who has highlighted issues / contributed fixes in the past 2.5 months!
- With version 22.11.24: