About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 22.11.24 See changelog
22/11/24 - New Update:
- Introducing Scarlet & Violet Support! Thanks @SciresM, @sora10pls, @Lusamine!
- - Initial Legality Checking is provided. Please refer to the forums when reporting legality issues for SV parsing.
- - Save Data is similar to SW/SH; a pokedex, trainer, inventory, Raid, and block data editor are provided.
- - Encounter legality has been reverse engineered & modeled to pre-compute possible met locations for overworld interactables.
- - Gen9 SV wild encounters are now generated with RNG patterns matching the game. Thanks @Lusamine !
- - Gen9 SV zone unlock cheat to fly to all locations. Thanks @sora10pls !
- - Gen9 Tera Type is indicated on the Stats page as well as mini sprite previews. Clicking the Original label will toggle the original type.
- - Gen9 Obedience Level tracks the level the entity arrived with the current handler.
- - Gen4 Ranch support extended. Thanks @Zazsona !
- - Ribbon Editor now sorts and highlights valid ribbons that can be applied.
- - Gen3/4 LCRNG reversal algorithms improved (50x faster!). Thanks @StarfBerry (Parzival)!
- - Display precision of Height/Weight float values now shows a round-trip equal value instead of potentially truncating decimals.
- - Clicking stat labels now changes nature amplification. Refer to the shortcut list for more info.
- - Settings window can now be resized.
- - Gen3 mGBA saves with new RTC footer now are recognized correctly. Thanks @Bl4ckSh4rk !
- - Too many things to list! Thanks everyone who has highlighted issues / contributed fixes in the past 2.5 months!
- With version 22.11.24: