About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 19.07.05 See changelog
PKHeX - By Kaphotics
19/08/19 - New Update:
- - Added: Super Training data for Eggs & GB era are now checked. Thanks @Narithegreat!
- - Added: More Colosseum met locations for shadow encounters. Thanks @ReignOfComputer!
- - Changed: Distribution Super Training missions are now flagged as Invalid (never released).
- Added: Hovering over a slot in the Database now shows a preview tooltip like the Box view. Thanks SadisticMystic!
- Changed: Misc internal changes to logic (migrating into PKHeX.Core and solidifying abstractions).
- Fixed: Bad filenames on external media no longer cause exceptions when detecting a savefile.
- Fixed: Suggesting moves for certain VC encounters no longer cause exceptions.
- Fixed: Celebrate, Happy Hour, Hold Hands, and partner moves are now allowed for LGPE move selection.
- Fixed: Reverted Gen4->5 decapitalization on nicknames. Thanks @Ammako!
- Updated: More event flags for gen3 have been added. Thanks @sora10pls & @rboninsegna!
- Updated: Spanish translation has been updated. Thanks @XxPhoenix1996xX!