About This File
What's New in Version 23.01.26 See changelog
23/01/26 - New Update:
- Changed: PKHeX now uses .NET 7 for its runtime (updated from .NET Framework 4.6)!
- - Requires Windows 64bit operating system, with the .NET Desktop Runtime 7.0.x
- - https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet/7.0
- - For those wanting to run the program from a Mac/Linux machine, use a Windows VM. No more mono/wine support.
- - This change results in a faster program, and being able to write more modern & extensible C# code.
- Changed: The Main Window layout has been adjusted for better GUI scaling support:
- - PKM Editor now uses vertical tabs, and some controls have moved to more appropriate tabs.
- - PKM Editor now has a "Cosmetic" tab, which contains low significance values like Contest Stats.
- - PKM Editor now has a simple selector for Handling Trainer selection rather than the background highlights.
- - Fixed: A few recognition bugs have been fixed. Thanks @Lorenzooone!
- Batch Editor:
- - Added: Batch Editor can now filter with >/≥ and </≤ operators, improved from just != and =.
- - Added: Ribbon and Mark count properties added. Can now sort boxes by these counts!
- - Changed: TID/SID properties renamed; when using 16-bit trainer IDs, use TID16/SID16.
- Changed: Gen9 S/V no longer show the Square Shiny icon, as Xor0 no longer indicates differently in-game.
- Changed: Gen9 S/V raid parameter editor "Set All 6 Star" changed to "Copy current values to Other Raids".
- Changed: With the update to .NET 7, some features have been rewritten for better performance, or for better usage.
- Changed: GUI translations updated. Thanks @Manu098vm, @Kitcham, @easyworld, @jimmyorz, @Bl4ckSh4rk, @ppllouf, @butaneeeee!
- With version 23.01.26: