About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 19.11.25 See changelog
PKHeX - By Kaphotics
19/11/15 - New Update:
- - Updated with detection for numerous encounter types. There's still a few stragglers and mechanics left to handle.
- - Thanks to everyone who has helped report issues & contributed updates!
- Added: Shift click the Shiny button to yield a Square (ultra) shiny, regular click for default Star type.
- Added: Sprites now display for Square (ultra) shiny vs regular Star type.
- Added: Technical Record popup window (below Relearn Moves) to flag which move has been instructed. Shift click to apply current move flags.
- Added: Batch Editor $suggest for Nature/StatNature copies the other value.
- Added: Gen8 League Card (Trainer Card) name can now be edited in the Trainer Editor.
- Added: Gen8 Pokédex now can set all Battled Count via the Modify button dropdown.
- Fixed: Gen8 Pokédex no longer clears Battled Count when updating flags.
- Fixed: Gen7 save corruption fixed.
- Fixed: Gen6 box names are no longer truncated.
- Fixed: Gen4 daycare slot reading fixed.
- Fixed: Party slot dragging to same slot no longer deletes the next slot.
- With version 19.11.25: