About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 18.06.01 See changelog
18/06/01 - New Update:
- - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks (so many different users)!
- - Fixed: Black 2 Route 3 encounter data dump fixed (yay official bug). Corphish with form 1 is automatically reverted to form 0 ingame.
- - Fixed: Gen3 Mirage Island Wynaut encounter is no longer incorrectly flagged as illegal.
- Added: Box Sort/Modify/Delete quick action tools. Right click the Box tab to see available options.
- Added: Hovering over a Pokémon slot (sprite) now shows a Showdown style text preview of the contents.
- Added: Hovering over a Pokémon slot (sprite) now plays the pkm's cry.
- - Put the (species#-form#.wav) files in a folder named "sounds" in the same folder as PKHeX.exe.
- Added: Gen6 Memory Feeling legality. Only certain 'feeling' values are legal for a given memory index.
- Added: Gen5 Entree Forest editor & randomizer. Populates with legal dream world encounters.
- Added: Gen4 Battle Revolution party data can now be viewed & edited.
- Added: Work in progress Encounter -> PKM generator updated to generate all encounters legally. More to come...
- Changed: Gen7+ origin Pokémon now show the Gen7 TID/SID style instead of prior gen 16 bit values.
- Changed: Batch Editor logic relocated to PKHeX.Core for reusability.
- Changed: Simple pkm editing logic relocated to PKHeX.Core (CommonEdits) for reusability.
- Fixed: Gen3 FRLG 'Security' value offset fixed (was misidentified as the Berry Powder. Thanks HaiPhuong!
- Fixed: Using the Gen4 Misc editor no longer corrupts Pokétch data.
- Fixed: Misc Showdown set parsing/export issues. Now handles Gen2 & Gen3 context-sensitive exports (held items).
- Fixed: Misc pull requests for various issues & updates. Thanks @smileynation, @knight-ryu12, @evandixon, @wwwwwwzx, @ReignOfComputer, @sora10pls & @architdate
- With version 18.06.01: