About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 18.04.18 See changelog
18/04/18 - New Update:
- - Resources are now more accessible for translation. Want to better localize PKHeX to your native language?
- - Locate the following files in the repo for the desired language (example: English)
- - LegalityCheckStrings_en.txt (Legality parsing messages)
- - MessageStrings_en.txt (Program message popup/alerts)
- - lang_en.txt (Program GUI display)
- - Fixed: Accounted for OR/AS OT affection glitch & related side effects regarding ribbons. Thanks @WyrXIII & @sora10pls!
- - Fixed: Crystal met time of day is now checked correctly.
- - Fixed: B2W2 special move tutors are no longer randomly permitted (offset was being read incorrectly). Thanks @srwawin!
- - Fixed: GB In-game trade minimum level & LG Italian Jynx oddities now have correct handling. Thanks (so many different users)!
- - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks (so many different users)!
- Added: Setting to enable/disable automatic stat marking when importing a showdown set.
- Added: Work in progress Encounter -> PKM generator. Probably won't be available for general users for a little while...
- Changed: Reworked language translation assets to a simpler format; main UI messages can now be translated.
- Changed: Updated Chinese, Spanish, and Japanese translations. Thanks @wwwwwwzx, @egzonqj, & @smileynation!
- Changed: Importing mystery gifts now gives a more random game version if imported to future generation saves.
- Fixed: Importing an egg to a future generation now sets the base friendship instead of keeping the hatch counter value.
- Fixed: Gen4 Coin case max now uses the correct maximum value. Thanks smileynation!
- Fixed: Gen4 Wallpaper names now match the actual ingame names (one pair was swapped). Thanks smileynation!
- Fixed: Gen3 Mail editor now works for non-Emerald games. Thanks @Bl4ckSh4rk!
- Fixed: Gen2 Unown forme editing no longer has a slow GUI update response. Thanks @Narithegreat!
- With version 18.04.18: