General Event Archived Posts Thread

Guested

1 hour ago, King Impoleon said:

how did you these fancy images for the event gallery?

Grabbed the images off the internet (mostly bulbapedia), resize and modify them as I want, then upload them xD

The colored background was plagiarized inspired by the original style Pokemon website used for Gen 6 Pokemon.
Example:

Spoiler

Capture.PNG

EDIT:
The following contains a faked wonder card:
For anyone who is wondering, you can receive up to 6 different types of items from a wonder card.
Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

• Like 1

5 hours ago, katsuya said:

Black Tapu Koko evnet at Hyundai Dep, Pangyo station, Korea.

Card # 1105 - 검은 카푸꼬꼬꼭 선물.zip

tapu.JPG

Thank you @katsuya! I would also like to thank other users who have sent in WCs privately.  Since they did not post them publicly, I am not sure if they want to be named.
It means quite a bit to me that we have people who are part of the korean community (or at least live in Korea).

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

yeah it's that event, but it since went offline after the testing.
Question is whether they change it before they reupload it.

they did change our x12 bottle cap event to a measly x1 -.-

Thankfully there isn't much to change.  The only info pertaining to the event is in the flyer.  They could limit the gender to male, or change the TID/SID.
So instead of 000051517, they could do 606051517, or 000170515, or 606170515.  I doubt they are going to change it though.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Yes it is ^^

Still no news about the Bewear event?

t7RJFCv.png Year 2017: Pkmn Bewear Sparkling Spring Festival April 15th to May 7th, 2017 ? ?

Local Wireless

JPN
10 hours ago, Sabresite said:

Thankfully there isn't much to change.  The only info pertaining to the event is in the flyer.  They could limit the gender to male, or change the TID/SID.
So instead of 000051517, they could do 606051517, or 000170515, or 606170515.  I doubt they are going to change it though.

I totally overlooked the TID the last time round.

It was 5157 -> May 15 '17.

3 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Yes but do we know its attacks? TID? Pokeball? 

as it's an local wireless event,
I won't be able to see those information on the server.

Plus I think it's not getting much focus, as the focus is on the 20th Movie.

If I have to guess, 170415 and Cherish Ball.

Right now I'm slightly more hyped over Ash Hat Pikachu.

Hopefully it's uploaded a few days earlier. (USUALLY one day earlier xD )

I'm putting all my money on that Midnight Lycanroc being a GameStop/EB Games distribution.

It also according to you guys has a TID of 051517 and since events so far from what I've seen have their TIDs the date of their initial release date, and this Pokemon's TID being coded like that makes sense since it's in the US it would use a date format of MMDDYY, the ones from Asia use YYMMDD since that's their format and I guess Europe would use DDMMYY.