General Event Archived Posts Thread

Guested

1 hour ago, jojo12100 said:

Hold on you forgot Berries distrib in Japan in January.

I also suspect a new Pokebank distrib in the upcoming year.

Maybe the 2 missing Tapus but that's a speculation here.

I don't think gen7 is totally dead, especially because of VGC using USUM.

Since they aren't doing birthday events, it is obvious they don't care about local events anymore. I would not be surprised if the next NATS/WORLDS has Switch serial codes given out.

10 minutes ago, Sabresite said:

Since they aren't doing birthday events, it is obvious they don't care about local events anymore. I would not be surprised if the next NATS/WORLDS has Switch serial codes given out.

I don"t know if it's a good news or not. Serial Codes should disappear too.

The fact Let's Go doesn't have a WC system is really bad, I hope they will fix it for gen8.

Another event that should occur in the upcoming year is film19 Mewtwo. Will it be on Switch ? Probably.

2 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

I don"t know if it's a good news or not. Serial Codes should disappear too.

The fact Let's Go doesn't have a WC system is really bad, I hope they will fix it for gen8.

Another event that should occur in the upcoming year is film19 Mewtwo. Will it be on Switch ? Probably.

Lets Go only uses Serial Code now so far. So we will see them in whatever capacity they decide to do events.

EDIT: @theSLAYER seems to think there will be local wireless. Let's see. :) Also I am ignoring Internet (No code Wifi) gifts cause obviously that is there.

• Like 1