General Event Archived Posts Thread

Guested

Now that you mention WC naming, how do we differentiate between EUR released wondercards and USA released ones for different languages? They have different wondercard ID#, but I think it would be helpful to actually include the region in the filename, or maybe include them in different subfolders in the compilation file:

JAP

KOR

USA (includes ENG, ITA, ESP, GER, FRE)

EUR (includes ENG, ITA, ESP, GER, FRE)

I think it would be helpful, for example, if the shiny xerneas ESP wondercard released in USA never gets released in europe, one may think that it was due to the wondercard being in spanish. On the other hand if it gets released in EUR and is the very same wondercard, there's no problem, but if they decide to release it under a different WC ID the ESP folder in the archive would end up with two shiny xerneas wondercards, one from US and one from EUR.

Or am I wrong and can an EUR console receive the USA event if using a proxy/connecting in the US?

Now that you mention WC naming, how do we differentiate between EUR released wondercards and USA released ones for different languages? They have different wondercard ID#, but I think it would be helpful to actually include the region in the filename, or maybe include them in different subfolders in the compilation file:

JAP

KOR

USA (includes ENG, ITA, ESP, GER, FRE)

EUR (includes ENG, ITA, ESP, GER, FRE)

I think it would be helpful, for example, if the shiny xerneas ESP wondercard released in USA never gets released in europe, one may think that it was due to the wondercard being in spanish. On the other hand if it gets released in EUR and is the very same wondercard, there's no problem, but if they decide to release it under a different WC ID the ESP folder in the archive would end up with two shiny xerneas wondercards, one from US and one from EUR.

Or am I wrong and can an EUR console receive the USA event if using a proxy/connecting in the US?

I think the same.

For example, in the SPA folder we have right now "0578 XYORAS - Descartes Zygarde (SPA).wc6" and "0578 XYORAS - XYZ Zygarde (SPA).wc6". Actually I have no clue but I think that the "0578 XYORAS - XYZ Zygarde (SPA).wc6" is only for the USA region. I don't know if I'm wrong with those Zygarde but if one of those is from USA only, it is a bit confusing for us.

Oh, btw @theSLAYER

I wanted to use the Spanish event "1504 ORAS - Máximo Shiny Beldum (SPA)" and the Met Date is setted as "21/01/2011" but the event was distributed between 21/11/2014 and 14/01/2015. I have edited the date to a legit looking one (15-12-2014) since in Europe we didn't had the game released till 28/11/2014.

Thank you for your awesome job guys!

I wanted to use the Spanish event "1504 ORAS - Máximo Shiny Beldum (SPA)" and the Met Date is setted as "21/01/2011" but the event was distributed between 21/11/2014 and 14/01/2015. I have edited the date to a legit looking one (15-12-2014) since in Europe we didn't had the game released till 28/11/2014.

Thank you for your awesome job guys!

"1. DO NOT SUBMIT EDITED <or faked> WONDERCARDS."

Dates have nothing to do with the legality of a wondercard or pkm file as you can simply change it in the System Settings. 21/01/2011 is totally legit.

For the WC6 naming I would suggest to go with how it was done in previous generations, using <language>-<region> if an event was restricted to one region.

I'll just clarify a few posts.

Not every wonder card was distributed across regions, so I didn't label it.

(It's indicated in the excel file, but I may change the naming convention)

Some wonder cards, specifically EU and US, are the same (like GF Mew),

While others are different (Sly Zoroark), so I only labelled the ones that are different.

Any GER ITA SPA are definitely EU only.

(As US will receive them in ENG)

I don't have a program to rename them for me, so I do the renaming manually ><

As per regards to dates, dates follow 3DS date, not server date,

So in reality it could be any date.

Still, for the sake of classification and given the fact wc files are low size, I'd rather have duplicates and be region-labeled than having to check the excel or bulbapedia to know if it was distributed in that region, but that's just my opinion.

Still, for the sake of classification and given the fact wc files are low size, I'd rather have duplicates and be region-labeled than having to check the excel or bulbapedia to know if it was distributed in that region, but that's just my opinion.

I've updated first post.

Split the folders according to region, proceeded by languages.

I've updated first post.

Split the folders according to region, proceeded by languages.

That was quick, thanks for actually doing it, I really think it is more clear this way.

Also, I've checked the file, and maybe for the sake of completion you'd like to include the pokémon link ESP Johto starters file. I also uploaded a Glalie from the ESP Demo. The files are here: https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?47509-XY-ORAS-Pok%E9mon-Link-tool-0-1

The Glalie's from the ORAS Demo are actually generated in the demo and are transfered to ORAS as they are in the demo, so in that sense they are more like a .pkm file because every time you run the demo a different glalie is generated, but may still be interesting for those that for some reason can't access the demo.

That was quick, thanks for actually doing it, I really think it is more clear this way.

Also, I've checked the file, and maybe for the sake of completion you'd like to include the pokémon link ESP Johto starters file. I also uploaded a Glalie from the ESP Demo. The files are here: https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?47509-XY-ORAS-Pok%E9mon-Link-tool-0-1

The Glalie's from the ORAS Demo are actually generated in the demo and are transfered to ORAS as they are in the demo, so in that sense they are more like a .pkm file because every time you run the demo a different glalie is generated, but may still be interesting for those that for some reason can't access the demo.

I've haven't been including the newer pokemon bank files and glalie and steelix, as an injector that injects the files already exist, and the language doesn't really matter

Apparently, Shiny Xerneas was made available to EU! :https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?48300-%CE%A9R-%CE%B1S-Korean-XY-amp-Z-Zygarde-Shiny-Xerneas-and-Shiny-Yveltal&p=215126&viewfull=1#post215126

Thanks for the heads up, BlackShark!

I've uploaded all languages available for the EU Shiny Xerneas into the first post.

Also very soon, I'll have a writeup on how to make "boss ram dumps" for local events, using NTR Cfw (if you have access to it)

The only events that are not listed yet are

European VGC Shiny Machamp

HK/TW VGC Shiny Mewtwo

Japanese VGC Landorus

Singapore Pokemon Cafe Pikachu

Whitney's Miltank

Any other event should be on the list and is marked either as missing or contributed.

I attended the UK Nationals and have the Machamp! Im so glad i can finally contribute!

Not sure ho to upload it so here is a dropbox link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fs9nb74wqflxvmj/580%20-%20Let%20Shiny%20Machamp%20give%20you%20a%20lift.wc6?dl=0

Hope this helps!

Why does it have the wrong met location? It should have Lovely Place but it says Battle Resort.

Excel file in first post updated.

Missing entries on first post updated.

Chances are, we do not have to worry about online events or serials code events for the rest of the generation, as I'll be able to collect them.

Problem are the local wi-fi and infrared events.

I attended the UK Nationals and have the Machamp! Im so glad i can finally contribute!

Not sure ho to upload it so here is a dropbox link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fs9nb74wqflxvmj/580%20-%20Let%20Shiny%20Machamp%20give%20you%20a%20lift.wc6?dl=0

Hope this helps!

Not to be rude but I'm pretty sure it's impossible for any event to have static 6 perfect IVs or am I wrong? I'm just going to say it was at least "touched" in a WCeditor. Unless of course someone can provide proof of obtainment/ The event PURPOSELY having 6IV (Battle Champ and all, maybe?)

Not to be rude but I'm pretty sure it's impossible for any event to have static 6 perfect IVs or am I wrong? I'm just going to say it was at least "touched" in a WCeditor. Unless of course someone can provide proof of obtainment/ The event PURPOSELY having 6IV (Battle Champ and all, maybe?)

It could be set to be 6IV.

That's completely possible, as Kotone's Tyranitar also has 6 of its IVs fixed, 31/31/31/14/31/0 respectively. I think TPCi did their best to replicate the mons, from what I've seen with the OT of the winner.