General Event Archived Posts Thread

Guested

Bad News... upon Editing this Movie 16 Volcanion, PKHeX said it's hacked. Thoughts?

I get the same error on the 20th anniversary jirachy I got through mystery gift so I think its a problem on PKHeX's end. They probably need to update their event database that checks legitimacy. I can confirm that it can be traded online though

I get the same error on the 20th anniversary jirachy I got through mystery gift so I think its a problem on PKHeX's end. They probably need to update their event database that checks legitimacy. I can confirm that it can be traded online though

What did you put for Met Info? It did you leave it as is?

Pkhex updates periodically,

So since the wondercard is just released, Pkhex doesn't have it yet.

I confirm that BlackShark's copy is the real deal,

And any discussion and quotes regarding obtaining it shall be deleted by the posters.

Also, we don't "make the met info"; follow the ones in the wondercard.

For pk6 creation, just drag the wondercard to the blank Pokemon details on the left of Pkhex

(Rather than ask us how to make one from scratch, which is a no go)

Meh, like everyone else said PkHeX is updated periodically. I get the same thing on some new events specifically Jirachi and Volcanion though..

PKHeX uses the database from this thread to check events, yeah it's only updated every-so-often.

PKHeX allows you to expand its internal event database. Create a "wc6" folder in the same folder as PKHeX.exe, and it'll add them to the internal database when the program is launched. Alternatively, just take the zip from this thread and extract it to that folder :)

PKHeX uses the database from this thread to check events, yeah it's only updated every-so-often.

PKHeX allows you to expand its internal event database. Create a "wc6" folder in the same folder as PKHeX.exe, and it'll add them to the internal database when the program is launched. Alternatively, just take the zip from this thread and extract it to that folder :)

Good to know. Thanks :D

can anyone tell me the difference between both files WC6.zip & WC6full.zip ?

WC6 is what is actually stored in your save file after the download while WC6Full contains some additional data that is only stored in RAM during the download and gets lost afterwards.

This additional data is the distribution text that you can see during the download and flags that determine which game is allowed to receive the gift.

The WC6 inside a WC6Full also has the gender and date not set yet, these get set by the game after downloading.

ΩR/αS - Pokemon Center Shiny Ho-oh

... Hmm, looks like there was a Psyduck that was going on too? Was I supposed to run a check for another event? Regardless, too late for that now. Only got Ho-oh.

Photos (including shots of stations for Gen I VC Mew and the movie event): http://cdn.reignofcomputer.com/pkm/20160416%20-%20PC%20Mega%20Tokyo.zip (13.2 MB)

Got a super shaky video too if anyone wants.