• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see... I feel they will add more event and stories to stop you in-between gyms so the game lasts a little bit longer. It does go kind of rather quick from gym to gym and something more needs to go in-between.

I feel they should keep the Mach and normal bike switch like in Sinnoh. There might be story differences dealing with the heart and soul. There might be something to do with the wind, like what pokemon can be caught that maybe get carried by wind.

The radio tower might get replaced with a GTS. How they might mention there use to be a radio tower there. Just think it is the past yet not, you know? The pokemon will be on higher levels to make the game more challenging. The return of the Vs.Seeker and Poketech applications with better navigation.

Eh that is all I can think of right now.

Yeah a GTS would be a good idea and a Wi-Fi plaza maybe?

I'm just pretty sure they are gonna put a GTS and the Wi-Fi plaza and such like that. To not do so would be such a downgrade, well would be going backward at least I mean.

Yeah. But the plot will probably be the same. Except for a few minor changes and maybe Team Galactic will make a joint venture with Team Rocket towards the end or something. But it could be likely that a trio-game will be launched. Of course, FR/LG didn't have a third version. But you can never know with Nintendo.

I agree that it would make the most sense if the Platinum wi-fi features were included in these games. The GTS would most likely be located in Goldenrod City, I suppose.

Also, I'm pulling for move tutors to teach moves that the Johto TMs contained (like they did in Emerald).

Also, some of the features that will be implemented next generation are probably going to debut (albeit in a more simplified form) in HG and SS... like the wireless adapter in FRLG (prior to the DS' wireless features), or the ability to move items and multi-select Pokémon in the PC (another feature introduced in FRLG that was implemented in subsequent games).

Nah, I think it's more likely that Nintendo / Game Freak will be working on the Gen V games after HG and SS are released. Actually, they're probably already working on Gen V, and some of the features that will be implemented next generation are probably going to debut (albeit in a more simplified form) in HG and SS... like the wireless adapter in FRLG (prior to the DS' wireless features), or the ability to move items and multi-select Pokémon in the PC (another feature introduced in FRLG that was implemented in subsequent games).

I really hope that there is a battle frontier in this game not just a battle tower.

In platinum i'm waiting to play and dominate the battle tower. Every thing seems the same to me. I hope i'm wrong. I have to receive it yet...

If they include kanto they will have to have the sevi islands right?But what about navel rock?Where lugia and ho-oh were in FRLG i thinks its a perfect spot for a battle frontier

If they include kanto they will have to have the sevi islands right?But what about navel rock?Where lugia and ho-oh were in FRLG i thinks its a perfect spot for a battle frontier

That makes sense but what if they were to add a new area between Kanto/Johto to serve as a Battle Frontier, though I really hop they don't really add much besides updated gameplay and graphics.>.>

They don't have to. Sevii Islands were never a part of the original. Even though they weren't a part of Red/Blue either. Who knows what they will include since there is much that they can.

i suppose that makes sense FRLG where direct remakes of RB but GS was in the future of RB when you went to kanto a lot of things were diffrent.whould still be cool though.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

That makes sense but what if they were to add a new area between Kanto/Johto to serve as a Battle Frontier, though I really hop they don't really add much besides updated gameplay and graphics.>.>

If they did that instead of what i said and still put in the sevi islands navel rock chould be ome to some legends.mew and mewto anyone?In GS if i remember correctly cerulean cave was gone so maybe NR chould be mewtos new home?

i suppose that makes sense FRLG where direct remakes of RB but GS was in the future of RB when you went to kanto a lot of things were diffrent.whould still be cool though.

I don't think that Nintendo will be reviving Nevel rock. It one of those hard to get places and i doubt that Nintendo will do anything with it. Although it sounds really tempting to me.

A thought just a cured to me. Imagine hypothetically speaking that there is a Nintendo Wi-fi tournament - event, and the top 1000 get a ticket to the new exclusive Top Battle Frontier.

Pretty wacky but it's just a thought.

I don't think that Nintendo will be reviving Nevel rock. It one of those hard to get places and i doubt that Nintendo will do anything with it. Although it sounds really tempting to me.

A thought just a cured to me. Imagine hypothetically speaking that there is a Nintendo Wi-fi tournament - event, and the top 1000 get a ticket to the new exclusive Top Battle Frontier.

I doubt Nintendo would do that though, just limiting it to 1000 or so people. Maybe they'll include the MCC from Crystal in place of the Goldenrod Pokemon Center and, like in Crystal, give you news and stuff along with the features in D&P and Pl.=3

It is pretty whacky but it sounds real cool only the best of the best whould be there.

It is pretty whacky but it sounds real cool only the best of the best whould be there.

I know it is, but just imagine...

And Nintendo would have exclusive gifts in the shops on the island. Dolls for you secret base, less pricey items, exclusively allowing another event longer or just for these winners.

Yea, right! This is Nintendo we are speaking of.:cool: