Yeah, I Granbull'd her the last time I played Crystal but yeah, you can get that Machop.xDD

I used to get him because no other pokemon up to that point was any good in that gym.the last gym was my favourite being a dragon gym and o that kingdra was an annoyance!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.xD I love Ibuki/Clair, she's the greatest Gym Leader ever, I also love Mikan/Jasmine.=3

one thing i never got jasmine had 2 magnamites and a stellix why not forretress and scizor two?whould have been way better.I know all the kanto gyms were useless but what one is your fav?mines blaine WAY to easy at that stage.

one thing i never got jasmine had 2 magnamites and a stellix why not forretress and scizor two?whould have been way better.I know all the kanto gyms were useless but what one is your fav?mines blaine WAY to easy at that stage.

I loved Green's Gym and Kasumi/Misty's. I love both of them, especially since you have to interrupt Kasumi's date to get to battle her.xD

They need stronger gyms. Suggestion: they need a rematch the gym leader function!!

Like for example, the first gym leader should be better than a level 7 Pidgey and a level 9 Pidgeotto!

Falkner:

[sprite]163[/sprite]

Hoothoot level 12

- Mud Slap

- Hypnosis

- Peck

- Foresight

[sprite]021[/sprite]

Spearow level 14

- Pursuit

- Fury Attack

- Leer

- Mud Slap

[sprite]017[/sprite]

Pidgeotto level 16

- Gust

- Mud Slap

- Twister

- Quick Attack

I want more challenging gym leaders :-/

Yep and even then she was a push over as was brock.what are your fav moments in any pokemon game?my 2 came from gold but i will say after i have heard you guys ones.

Hm, well I have multiple favorites but my top two would have to be when you go to Silph Co. in RGBY and you're at the part where you get Lapras and you first get there, and there's Green and he's all like "I've already got all my badges, so this isn't gonna bother me. Have fun beating Team Rocket." And then he just leaves, Green is so badass.xD And the other one was the final battle against Silver at Mt. Moon in Kanto where he finally realizes that he's a douche, but Silver's still cool anyway. Anyway that last event is tied with meeting Red in Mt. Silver and he's all like, "..." and you're all like whoa and that 81 Pikachu.xDD

They need stronger gyms. Suggestion: they need a rematch the gym leader function!!

Like for example, the first gym leader should be better than a level 7 Pidgey and a level 9 Pidgeotto!

Falkner:

[sprite]163[/sprite]

Hoothoot level 12

- Mud Slap

- Hypnosis

- Peck

- Foresight

[sprite]021[/sprite]

Spearow level 14

- Pursuit

- Fury Attack

- Leer

- Mud Slap

[sprite]017[/sprite]

Pidgeotto level 16

- Gust

- Mud Slap

- Twister

- Quick Attack

I want more challenging gym leaders :-/

Totally agree jasmines should be exactly as i said maybe one magneton tough

Hm, well I have multiple favorites but my top two would have to be when you go to Silph Co. in RGBY and you're at the part where you get Lapras and you first get there, and there's Green and he's all like "I've already got all my badges, so this isn't gonna bother me. Have fun beating Team Rocket." And then he just leaves, Green is so badass.xD And the other one was the final battle against Silver at Mt. Moon in Kanto where he finally realizes that he's a douche, but Silver's still cool anyway. Anyway that last event is tied with meeting Red in Mt. Silver and he's all like, "..." and you're all like whoa and that 81 Pikachu.xDD

red was AWESOME:D,my fav 2 are kinda diffrent 1.beating lance for the first time with only feraligatr on 25hp left...2.me and my friends epic link battle lv100 ho-oh vs my lv100 red gyrados.(only problem with the last one it was so long ago i forget the outcome:(

I think I'll post up a thread with an improved roster of each Gym Leader, limited to Kanto and Johto Pokemon. And Jasmine was too easy... I wanted a tough girl for her frail appearance! :)

Go for it!:D will it be the original dex or can we mix it up a little?(we dont know if they will change the dex for HGSS)