• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Misdreavus is only available in Mt. Silver... which is the last section of this game @_@

But you see Murkrows on those Team Rocket people anyways, so why not?

you should throw in some dragons:D you wont be able to change around the last gym in johto without them

I don't think Honchkrow should be in it as you wouldn't be able to get Murkrow until Kanto anyway, but Mismagius, maybe.>.>

Actually Misdreavus is not catchable until later than Murkrow so both'll be uncatchable until Kanto, Lax? Allowin' trainers to evolve past Johto evolution sounds pretty good once they're past the Indigo Plateau, Lax?

Munch Bro Squintin': Yeah, that could make 'em useful, Squint?

Munch Bro Alert: But that may ruin the Johto remake experience, Hey?

The Snore: Nah, Alert you're a ignormous, Snore?

First off... It's ignoramus... second... congrats you made it through without sleeping... And third, he has a vaild point, Lax?

The Snore: *Snore*... *snore*...

jynx swinub and delibird is it?they should throw in a gabite,shelgon or altaria for a bit more toughness.:D(imagine lance then salamence,garchomp and dragonite now that whould be tough:D)

Yeah, but it would ruin my experience and the experiences of everyone else who hated Hoenn and Shinou.>.> The real Pokemon fans would be offended and leave again, and I'd be lonely.>.>

Yeah, but it would ruin my experience and the experiences of everyone else who hated Hoenn and Shinou.>.> The real Pokemon fans would be offended and leave again, and I'd be lonely.>.>

I see what your saying i really dont want it changed either but they must do something with her(give her something to counter ice pokemon:D)

jynx swinub and delibird is it?they should throw in a gabite,shelgon or altaria for a bit more toughness.:D(imagine lance then salamence,garchomp and dragonite now that whould be tough:D)

That'd be cool for a second try at the Plateau like in Leaf Green and Fire Red when the Elite Four got stronger Pokemon and from a different region. But I feel that the Gyms should be left unadulterated, Lax?

Munch Bro Squintin': Unadult my rating, Squint?

Munch Bro Alert: I believe he means to be without corruption, Hey?

The Snore: Alert, you're a... *snore*... *snore*... dumbo, Snore?

:( This crew needs an Alakazam, Lax?

That'd be cool for a second try at the Plateau like in Leaf Green and Fire Red when the Elite Four got stronger Pokemon and from a different region. But I feel that the Gyms should be left unadulterated, Lax?

Munch Bro Squintin': Unadult my rating, Squint?

Munch Bro Alert: I believe he means to be without corruption, Hey?

The Snore: Alert, you're a... *snore*... *snore*... dumbo, Snore?

:( This crew needs an Alakazam, Lax?

that whould be good for the E4 but some gyms really need improvments especially the kanto ones.

that whould be good for the E4 but some gyms really need improvments especially the kanto ones.

A match call feature for stronger Gyms, I might excuse Shinou Pokemon but no Hoenn Pokemon at all.>.> And yeah, you should be able to battle Red multiple times too like once you get your National Dex his party upgrades in levels and once you complete the National Dex his party upgrades again and then battling him again afterward will result in him having a party at all LV. 100.=3

the first gym was actually pretty dam fast compared to the others

kanto where you went through the forest

hoenn where you had to do go through a forest again

sinnoh where you had to go through all these stuff just to finally fight roark

johto was like first run through a couple of routes that was small and boom your in town for your gym already

A match call feature for stronger Gyms, I might excuse Shinou Pokemon but no Hoenn Pokemon at all.>.> And yeah, you should be able to battle Red multiple times too like once you get your National Dex his party upgrades in levels and once you complete the National Dex his party upgrades again and then battling him again afterward will result in him having a party at all LV. 100.=3

red upgraded?that thought scares me:Dsomething like the battle ground should be their(after getting national dex)and the people their should get stronger after every victory aswell:D