• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't replacing it solve the problem?

Batteries run out of energy eventually, but they would probably run for a while. Technically that would solve the problem, but only for as long as the battery works. My Silver still works perfectly since the many years that I bought it.

My Crystal still works... as does my other Crystal and Gold. Silver wasn't as lucky as them. *sniffs*

Now, getting on topic... I think there'll be a ship or something that leads to a new Battle Frontier. It's better than trying to cram all the facilities into Olivine, right?

And the GTS could replace... Kanto's Radio Tower. Maybe. Or some other place of little significance. Instead of getting the PokeFlute there, Mr. Fuji could give it to you... something like that.

I just took a look at serebii. And they had a clearer scan of the Coro coro picture. I had a look at a image before the building, tower, or forest,. That was Sprout tower. It was beautifully dome i am amazed. And even the trees are incredibly well done with diferent colors! It's going to be one heck of a game! I cant wait.

This is actually great for me as I have never played Pkm Gold and Silver

They should put in new move tutors and teach the following moves

Hypnosis or Spore, Brave Bird, Counter, Mirror Coat, Dymanic Punch, Shadow Force, Spacial Rend, Roar of time, and Psycho Boost

That way, we could make our own event arceus

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Suspense is getting to me. At least I only have to wait... 4 months.

4 months? what do you mean?

Hypnosis or Spore, Brave Bird, Counter, Mirror Coat, Dymanic Punch, Shadow Force, Spacial Rend, Roar of time, and Psycho Boost

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

He meant until the Japan release date.

Too bad they won't be as strong as they used to be... the EV caps were implemented now :P

Actually, in RBYGSC there were still stat caps at 63 above maximum.

But you could max all five stats at +63 instead of just two stats with the 252/252/4 spread.

(If you are wondering, Stat Exp in RBYGSC maxed out at 65535 per stat. Vitamins gave 2560 Stat Exp, having no effect past 25600 Stat Exp. When you defeated a Pokemon, you would get Stat Exp equal to the defeated Pokemon's Base Stats, so defeating a wild Mew would give 100 Stat Exp in all stats. To convert Stat Exp to actual stat points, take the square root of the Stat Exp number, and divide by 4. So 25600 Stat Exp equals 40 EVs.)

4 months. You know, till' September.

They should really give the starters better move pools, specifically Meganium and Feraligatr, seeing as they should be in OU for being starters/important/cool. Typhlosion should also be in OU, since its awesome!

Feraligatr has a good movepool now, but Gyro Ball Typhlosion? Seriously? Although Typhlosion has Sunnybeam now and is the fastest Eruption user out there... he's not all that bad. Unfortunately for Feraligatr, he is outclassed by Gyarados (although Feraligatr gets Swords Dance and Ice Punch). Meganium is what I question... with only Tackle, Razor Leaf and Magical Leaf... how will Chikorita get through the game? :(

Feraligatr has a good movepool now, but Gyro Ball Typhlosion? Seriously? Although Typhlosion has Sunnybeam now and is the fastest Eruption user out there... he's not all that bad. Unfortunately for Feraligatr, he is outclassed by Gyarados (although Feraligatr gets Swords Dance and Ice Punch). Meganium is what I question... with only Tackle, Razor Leaf and Magical Leaf... how will Chikorita get through the game? :(

Which is why I'm now suspecting that they will definitely enhance the starters =3

Do you guys think that Red will reclaim his title as the Trainer with the highest level Pokemon in the normal game? After all, Red in G/S had the record for highest level Pokemon encountered (minus the Battle Towers that scaled to your level) for a long time with his level 81 Pikachu, higher even than Arceus. The recent release of Platinum changed this, with your rival's starter being able to reach 85 (and a level 100 Magikarp that could be fished up in the resort). While I don't think Red will get any level 100 Pokemon, I do think we might see his team get a buff that will put him back on top of your rival in Platinum. What do you guys think?