About This File
What's New in Version 22.02.08 See changelog
22/02/08 - New Update:
- - Added: GVs are now checked for legality.
- - Fixed: Min Move Count now considers purchased moves as able to skip as level up moves. Thanks CC6174 !
- - Fixed: Alphas now check flawless IV count correctly. Thanks @Atrius & @Lusamine !
- - Fixed: Alphas from Landmarks are now correctly checked for their Alpha Move (or lack thereof).
- - Fixed: Gen4 Minimum Sheen check now allows Haircut to give less sheen. Thanks @edo9300 !
- - Fixed: Gen1 Catch Rate now matches better for special Static Encounters that vary across games. Thanks @MrPerson0 !
- Added: Sprites for PLA are now all shown with the circular mugshot style instead of partial old & new sprites.
- Added: MoveMastery can now be suggested via the batch editor commands.
- Fixed: Gen8 SWSH TR flag move names now display correctly. @sora10pls !
- Fixed: Gen8 PLA clothing blocks are now labeled. Thanks @sora10pls !
- Fixed: Gen8 PLA showdown set imports no longer set PP Ups, and now set mastery flags.
- Fixed: Gen7 TID format display for past gen origin now shows the G7ID correctly. Thanks @NotaInutilis !
- Fixed: Gen4 Pt Event Flags now load correctly for Spanish. Thanks CJ009 !
- Fixed: Gen3 Colosseum saves now load correctly. Thanks Solarc !
- Fixed: Folder Browser for backup saves now loads files correctly.
- Changed: Gen8 PLA species that are unavailable in-game no longer show up in the species dropdown (similar to LGP/E, BDSP).
- Changed: Gen8 PLA Height & Weight values now update cleanly, and set the HeightCopy value if Auto is checked. Thanks @sercho80 !
- Changed: Gen8 PLA inventory edits now only show the amount of unlocked inventory slots. Thanks @NinFanBoyFTW !
- Changed: Gen8 PLA inventory storage now can Give All. Thanks Kiki.Z !
- Changed: SAV Editor buttons are now taller & wider to be more friendly for translations. Thanks @sercho80 !
- Changed: Event Flag editors for Gen7+below now display the event flags in a datagrid instead of separate controls (performance). Thanks @edo9300 !
- Changed: Default startup game version is now Legends: Arceus if no save is opened (changed from BD/SP).
- Changed: Updated Chinese translation files. Thanks @easyworld !
- With version 22.02.08: