About This File
PKHeX plugin to check for valid PIDIV and other correlated stats for Overworld8 or Max Raid or Max Lair mons.
Once the data is found, the selected row can be sent to PKHeX's viewer, without the user having to copy the data over manually.
Other small features include:
- Able to update Trainer ID/Secret ID in Searcher based on Save's details or Viewed Pokémon's details
- Able to update Trainer ID/Secret ID in Searcher based on viewed Pokémon's details, whenever a different Pokémon is viewed
- Able to update Gender Ratio filter (Max Raids/Max Lair searching only) based on the viewed Pokémon
- The TSV box updates based on what the user inputs, or the data grabbed from save/viewer.
- If a modified IV stat is 31, the Hyper Training Flag would be removed
Spiritual successor of IV Searcher portion found here: https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/file/4447-gen-8-ow-shiny-pid-genner/
How to use
Put the plugin into the plugins folder in your PKHeX directory, then access it from the Tools menu.
Tutorial, under Searching for Particular IVs: https://projectpokemon.org/home/tutorials/save-editing/using-pkhex/pid-mismatch-origin-game-swsh-r114/
Note: Win 10 might block DLL files downloaded from the internet. In that case right click the plugin file, go to properties and check "unblock" (as seen here).
[You may have to unblock, reblock, then unblock again to get it to work]
Example of how to unblock:
Sword and Shield.
For help and bug reporting, go here.
Kaphotics for PKHeX, his documentation on Github, as well as other various functions found in PKHeX.Core and PKHeX.Drawing
SkyLink98 with helping me figure out how to deal with implementing changes on PKHeX's viewer
Leanny's Source code for Ability and Gender determination for raid stats from seed.
Admiral Fish's Raid stats generation write-up.
SciresM and his Roaming8b code write-up used by PKHeX.
What's New in Version 1.0.12 See changelog
Updated to latest PKHeX.Core