About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 23.05.11 See changelog
23/05/11 - New Update:
- - Changed: Creating a new PKM from template will set current moves same as the games.
- - Changed: Pokérus strains 0 & 8 now permitted due to official implementation errors in Gen2 & Gen3.
- - Fixed: Encounters crossing over into Mesagoza (location are no longer permitted (vertical distance).
- - Fixed: TSV=0 HOME accounts are now permitted to exist, and antishiny XOR for the fixed PID gifts now behaves correctly.
- Added: Batch Editor filter commands can now reference other property values (aka "property copy") like modify commands.
- - To copy a property, specify like so: `.Stat_ATK=*Stat_DEF`
- - To filter based on the value of another property, same way.
- Added: Moves that have changed elemental type over generations will now indicate their type per the save file context.
- Added: Gen9 Player Image visualizer now shows the profile photos in the Trainer Editor. Thanks @pasqualenardiello !
- Added: Gen7 LGPE can now unlock all fashion via the Trainer Editor.
- Added: Gen5 Block editor now shows both roamer objects (Thundurus and Tornadus).
- Fixed: Gen9 scale indicators now reflect the >=1.1.0 patch scale thresholds. Thanks iD3M0N1C!
- Fixed: Gen5 C-Gear Skin no longer retains a file lock on imported skin image files.
- Fixed: Gen3 Memory Cards can now be detected as the latest save file, as well as a backup-file source for the pkmdb.
- Fixed: Gen3 XD un-purified shadow Pokémon no longer flag w/o Ribbon if they have a Shadow Gauge of 0 (ready to purify).
- Changed: Sub-form scaling mode changed to "Inherit" -- added a Display setting to revert back to Form scaling (from Dpi).