About This File
What's New in Version 21.11.21 See changelog
Hotfix: Fixed japanese GUI opening underground menu
21/11/21 - New Update:
- - Fixed: TM learn permissions now reference the correct move IDs.
- - Fixed: Elemental Beam type tutors now permitted for PB8 formats.
- - Fixed: Revised roamer met location list to match dumped roam locations.
- - Fixed: Feebas and Burmy encounter matching now behaves as intended.
- - Fixed: Ball legality for bred Fossil species restricted to only Poké Balls.
- - Added: Affixed Ribbon value is now checked for PB8 format.
- - Added: Minimum hatch counter values are now checked for all formats.
- Added: Clicking the Hatch Counter label now toggles min/max suggested values, similar to clicking the Friendship label shortcut.
- Added: BDSP saves now indicate the (computer local time) saved time from the save file. Backups are now saved with this detail.
- Added: BDSP Underground player inventory editor. Statues, goods, items, etc.
- Added: BDSP Specialized Trainer Info editor is now used for BD/SP instead of the old generic form.
- Added: BDSP Fashion unlock flags are now in the Event Flag editor.
- Added: BDSP PB8<->PK8 Incompatible conversion path is now available if opted in via program settings.
- Added: BDSP Daycare details including the RNG seed are now shown, similar to prior games.
- Fixed: BDSP poffin ingredient berries are now able to be edited via the player Inventory Editor.
- Fixed: BDSP inventory editor now deletes item slots that have been deleted via the GUI editor.
- Fixed: BDSP Blank PB8 files (encounter templates) are created with AffixedRibbon=-1, along with the met locations.
- Fixed: BDSP Batch editor now works for the PB8 format.
- Fixed: BDSP encounter database now yields Shining Pearl egg encounters.
- Fixed: Toggling egg state in the PKM Editor GUI now sets the correct met location values.
- Changed: Editing the HT_Friendship value for eggs in the Memories editor is now possible if it is a HT-handled egg, rather than being greyed out.
- With version 21.11.21: