About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 19.12.26 See changelog
PKHeX - By Kaphotics
19/12/26 - New Update:
- - Added: PP Count verification, Egg TR/StatNature checks, etc.
- - Added: More static encounter locations.
- - Added: Handling for downleveled raid content, and location crossover comparisons for wild encounters.
- - Changed: Encounter yielding pattern for Gen8 is now slightly different from the one used for Gen5-7 (now yields more).
- - Fixed: EvolutionTree regressions have been resolved. Please report any further issues with legality!
- Added: Gen8 simple Raid Den parameter editor.
- Added: Gen8 Watts are now editable in the Trainer Data editor. Thanks @Atzgi!
- Added: Gen1 Yellow Pikachu Beach score editing
- Changed: The Friendship and Form row in the PKM editor has been split, and the Ability row has been moved up.
- Changed: Blank Gen2 saves now act as Virtual Console blanks rather than GB Era blanks.
- Fixed: Gen8 Box edits made after using a popup save editor (eg. Trainer Editor) are now written correctly.
- Fixed: Gen8 Ingredients are now allowed as held items. Thanks @Narithegreat!
- Fixed: Gen8 QR Code image generation now works properly with the larger sprites.
- Fixed: Gen8 Trainer Card # (3 digits) now pads with \0 instead of 0, allowing for non-3-digit values.
- Fixed: Gen8 Traditional Chinese species names are now in the program. Thanks @iiippppk!
- Fixed: Gen4 PCD cards now export correctly with their PGT payload encrypted, rather than as the WC4 format.
- Fixed: Daycare/GameSync values from the previously loaded save are no longer erroneously applied to a new save if the caret is in the textbox.
- With version 19.12.26: