About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 18.03.19 See changelog
18/03/19 - New Update:
- - Added: Fixed IVs for Static Encounters are now checked.
- - Fixed: Shedinja family handling. Thanks @ultima-soul, @Lusamine, @OmegaDonut, @admiral-fish & @Marty-D!
- - Changed: Pay Day Mewtwo is now legal (official transporter rules were updated). Thanks @Real96 & sora10pls!
- - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks (so many different users)!
- Added: Base Stats are now displayed in the Stat editor tab, along with color highlighting.
- Added: Mass PKM Import to Save File from Mystery Gift Database (and PKM Database).
- Fixed: Importing a showdown set with a Hidden Power that does not specify IVs will find a valid IV set.
- Fixed: WC6/7 IV generation now matches the games. Thanks @wwwwwwzx!
- Fixed: Gen6+ Swampert Pokédex Forme flags now set correctly. Thanks @sora10pls!
- Fixed: Gen4 Pokédex editing for Formes no longer throws errors. Thanks Ammako!
- Fixed: Gen4- KChart no longer throws errors when loaded from a Generation 4 and below save file.
- Fixed: Gen3 Ruby/Sapphire Roamer data is now editable. Thanks TetsuyaGR!
- Fixed: Gen1 PlayTime is now set correctly. Thanks @Asia81!
- Fixed: PKM Converter force hatched eggs now set their base friendship correctly.
- Changed: PKM Converter for Gen3 is now faster (no longer uses Reflection).
- Changed: PKM Converter now allows backwards conversion if HaX is enabled.
- Changed: Reworked a few GUI Controls for easier handling.
- Changed: Updated JP/CHS translation files. Thanks @smileynation & @wwwwwwzx!
- With version 18.03.19: