About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 19.02.07 See changelog
PKHeX - By Kaphotics
19/02/07 - New Update:
- - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks ThePunish3D, @crzyc, @Subject21J & @ReignOfComputer
- - Fixed: Pokémon Link encounters are now detected correctly.
- Added: Changing the blank save file setting will now instantly load that blank save file.
- Added: Ranch save file storage can now be viewed and edited (including platinum patched).
- Changed: Gen1 tradeback prompt is now a setting.
- Changed: Gen3 version select now displays the prompt message (merged two windows together). Thanks BlackShark!
- Fixed: Gen3 PC item max count fixed. Thanks @ShadowMario3!
- Fixed: Certain blank save file types now load correctly.
- Fixed: Ability loading for a blank save file no longer behaves incorrectly. Thanks @Kxcii!
- Fixed: Relearn move suggestions no longer throw an error under certain scenarios. Ty @DaWoblefet!