PPSE: Can you add feature ______? - POST HERE

Sabresite

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can a "Universal Happiness Button" be included? I find it to go through each and every pokemon to make their happiness 255 =/

Lol... Universal Happiness Button has a nice sound to it.

Or perhaps a screen, that appears normal, but you can change features of selected/all pokemon at once.

How about a Pokémon-Swarm modifier. I didn't see that on the list.

As you can see, Sabresite didn't leave anything out. <_< Pokemod is perfect... too perfect...

Daily Events:

* Today's Swarm Pokemon

* Today's 6 Safari Zone Pokemon

* Today's Trophy Garden Pokemon

* Yesterday's Trophy Garden Pokemon

* Today's Lotto Number

I can't wait for pokemod, it's going to be great, but...

Could you add someday a GB/GBC pokemon extracting feature? They don't need to be Exactly the same. It would be great, because i have some really nice and old pokemon in there :P

Sry for my English

After spending and afternoon trying to rescue a game where Marley became stuck, I would suggest a way to edit any accompanying characters or break the association. If an accompanying character can be moved, it would be useful.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

With the growth of Linux it would be nice to be able to run a native Linux application. Pokesav works with Wine on Linux.

Support for Mac and Linux can be achieved using a cross complier such as QT or MinGW.

About Bag Editing... is there a feature in Pokemod for the Berry pocket/TMs & HMs pocket editing to automatically shuffle the Berries/TMs & HMs into their correct numerical order?

there will be an option to bulk sort your items.

After spending and afternoon trying to rescue a game where Marley became stuck, I would suggest a way to edit any accompanying characters or break the association. If an accompanying character can be moved, it would be useful.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

With the growth of Linux it would be nice to be able to run a native Linux application. Pokesav works with Wine on Linux.

Support for Mac and Linux can be achieved using a cross complier such as QT or MinGW.

PokeMod will probably be coded in QtC++

The kind of language I see in this thread makes AR Codes look easy to make. Anyway, Sabersite, have you find out how to edit the Pal Park for Platinum? I know PokeSav's developer hasn't found it yet (Dunno his name), but from my little knowledge of these kind of things, I would take a guess that the composition of the games would be highly similar.

I was wondering, will Pokemod include all the Pokémon's location data?

For example, I caught a Pokémon using wild pokemon modifier (let us say arceus in route 201). When I put it into Pokemod, it will list locations for you to set, or you could generate, to make it legit?

Hey Sabre, I noticed you said that Hidden Power would be an added feature...will we be able to have a drop-down (much like Shoddy) choose what type, and then be given the best IVs to calculate that Hidden Power?

I just get so lost when trying to calculate HPIVs...I just want it to be simple on my nonmathimatical brain @___@;;