• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they have Kanto in it. It was such a ghost town in the originals T^T If they include Kanto in HG/SS they should make it so you can see the Kanto Badges. I hated how it said I had 16 badges, but only showed the 8 from Johto. I was soooooo excited as a kid to see 16 badges only to be let down. Curse you GF!

I hope they have Kanto in it. It was such a ghost town in the originals T^T If they include Kanto in HG/SS they should make it so you can see the Kanto Badges. I hated how it said I had 16 badges, but only showed the 8 from Johto. I was soooooo excited as a kid to see 16 badges only to be let down. Curse you GF!

I doubt that Nintendo will make that mistake again. If Kanto is included, i think that you will have nothing to fear.:smile:

If they make the same mistake twice I will have to write them a nasty letter >:C No one denies me my badges! I need me some stink'n badges!

*cough* Anyway. If they do have Kanto do you think they will change Mewtwo's location like how they move Moltres to Mount Ember? Where would they move Mewtwo too if they did?

Couldn't you move to the next screen in order to see the Kanto group of badges?

I don't think so. BUT just to be on the safe side let me go bust out my Crystal and check. brb

EDIT: I just checked and while yes you did move to the next screen to show your badges, it only showed your 8 Johto badges. It did not include your 8 Kanto Badges :C

My first thought when i heard about Mewtwo is that it could be it in Johto but, have its own location. I hope that it is in Kanto. But if it does have a new Location i wish it had LV.100 pokemon and that it is lV. 70 or below. (to show it can master higher level pokemon even ingame)

That is a neat idea, but then that would mean you wouldn't get Mewtwo till rather late in the game. Unless of course you hack, but that just ruins the game :C Level 100's bore me anyway. What else is there left to do once your pokemon reaches 100? Yeah way back in R/B I was so excited when my Charizard first reached 100, but after that first poke it kinda loses its luster for me.

I am thinking of maybe somewhere between Johto and Kanto. Maybe like Mount Silver? Except it is after the poke'mon league but before you beat all the Kanto Gym Leaders?

True true. Mewtwo is the original after all and he was the last big thing to catch and the highest level in the game. Well played indeed. Though level 100's still bug me xD I would have to have pokemon set aside just to get to mewtwo, then pokemon set aside to battle him *nods* So say three 100's and three 70's. That would drive me nuts since I like having a well rounded team on me.

Oh well. All we can do is wait and see. I really hope they have Mewtwo. He was awesome. It was such a shame that in the games they make mew so much weaker then him. Mew is the only legendary I like more then Mewtwo. You think they will have a Mew event too? I know you could get one from Pokemon Ranch, but that's not as cool as when you could catch a wild mew in Emerald.

Oh thought just came to me. What if all these legendaries they are adding are item events like in Emerald and D/P/Pt? Remember you could catch Ho-oh, Lugia, Mew etc but only if you had the right event tickets. And in D/P/Pt you need those event items for Shaymin, etc. You think it will be the same set up?

That is an interesting thought.Sorry but I don't think so. Way too many legendary appear in this game. Ho-oh, lugia, groudon, kyogre, rayquaza, entei, suicune, raicou, dialga, palkia, giratina, mewtwo, possibly celebi, jirachi, latias and latios, am i missing someone?!

But only mew missing sounds kinda stupid.

See, but I like event items though. It makes it so things can be "added in" so to speak even after you have beaten the game. Event poke'mon are boring unless the unlock something, like the regigigas or the Jagged Ear Pichu. But event items, now THERE is something to get excited about. The GS ball unlocked Celibi. So even if you had already beaten the game, you still had something to do.*in theory, only japan got this event* Same with the other item events. They can all be activated even after you have beaten the game. That adds flare and excitement to me. :3

Personally, I feel at least a few of these will be event related. Heck some already are. You can't get one of the three dragons with out the event arceus. The Jagged Ear Pichu is only through the event PC Pichu. Maybe, the unconfirmed ones will be events as well?

Well,

Raikou, Entei, Suicune

Lugia, Ho-oh

Celebi (wifi event)

That's fairly low for todays standards (why I was saying there will be many others in it)

So they put in the other unavailable in DS games legends, which isn't a problem as 6 were already taken care of Platinum.

So the others would be:

Mewtwo

Latias

Latios

Kyogre Groudon

Now consider this. Even if they add Mew and Deoxys somewhere as events, and also the known single dimension legendary of the 3, there is 2 legendaries less than in Platinum! And I'm not including the fact that more of those are only 1 out of trio/duo.

It would be 12 legends per game out of 16 programmed in it.

I'm saying they'll also add the 2 mentioned event pokes. BEcause if they don't, Celebi will be the only ingame event Pokemon (DPPt have 3)

And I also think they'll do something special with the main legends. I mean something like what was done with Giratina in Pt, but this time not in the form of a forme (lol)...

yeah but i still wonder how they will be able to get the shaymin skyform rotom forms

and the giratina origin form?

and what about that rumor about another arceus form?

I doubt that the horse will have another form. As for the Shaymin, Rotom and Giratina there probably will be an event item. InuYouki i guess you were right here.

Well, I don't know about shaymin, and rotom, but it could be possible to get giratina if when you trade it, it is holding the orb and they program that into HG/SS.

To many formes DX I can see Girantina and rotom, but the sky shaymin was just silly to me. Why the heck would a flower make you double in size? Not that I don't like them and all, but seriously. Arceus already changes colors, another form would be a little redundant for me. Unless of course it has..... A THOUSAND ARMS WUT?! lol I really think that the whole forme thing was to experiment with the idea of pokemon of the same species looking different from one another. I would love to see a pokemon game that had a difference between individuals and not just genders. Nothing huge, but like how sometimes you have shiny's, maybe sometimes you find a pikachu with spiky hair on its head or a charizard with brown stripes? *this are ideas taken from the anime*