About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 20.02.14 See changelog
PKHeX - By Kaphotics
20/02/14 - New Update:
- - Added: Initial handling for HOME Transfers.
- - Note: Tracker value is currently not flagged if missing; there's a setting to enable flagging.
- - Note: Pokémon that haven't yet visited HOME do not have a tracker.
- - Note: Fake WC8 data will have to be prepared to recognize HOME gifts.
- Added: More Gen8 editable fields. Thanks @CanoeHope!
- Added: More Gen4 Event Flags. Thanks @FeralFalcon!
- Changed: Revised suggested hatch locations. Thanks @CanoeHope!
- Fixed: Gen5 Entree Forest randomization no longer causes errors. Thanks Pocket Monsters (user)!
- Fixed: Gen4 HGSS Box Wallpapers are now read correctly. Thanks @Ammako!