About This File
Pokémon core series save editor, programmed in C#.
Supports the following files:
- Save files ("main", *.sav, *.dsv, *.dat, *.gci)
- GameCube Memory Card files (.raw, .bin) containing GC Pokémon savegames.
- Individual Pokémon entity files (.pk*)
- Mystery Gift files (.pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc*) including conversion to .pk*
- Importing teams from Decrypted 3DS Battle Videos
- Transferring from one generation to another, converting formats along the way.
Data is displayed in a view which can be edited and saved. The interface can be translated with resource/external text files so that different languages can be supported.
Pokémon Showdown sets and QR codes can be imported/exported to assist in sharing.
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use significantly hacked Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware hacked Pokémon are in use.
Support Forum <-- Post here if you have questions or found bugs
What's New in Version 20.01.26 See changelog
PKHeX - By Kaphotics
20/01/26 - New Update:
- - Added: Form Argument legality checks. Alcremie, Runerigus, Yamask, Hoopa, and Furfrou. Thanks @CanoeHope!
- - Added: More static encounter locations.
- - Fixed: Footprint ribbon is now checked for Gen8.
- - Fixed: Slowpoke-1 Hidden Ability is now banned, and bred Mimikyu now allows Hidden Ability.
- - Changed: A little bit of the program's internal structures have been tweaked for performance.
- Added: Gen8 Block Research/Export/Import tool, with direct block edits.
- - Can swap in a full Fashion block, for example. Or, edit your title screen to show 6 Magikarp!
- - Edit things directly! Known block objects can be selected, and all exposed Properties can be changed.
- - Can compare two saves to see what blocks/values changed.
- Added: Gen5 Subway score editing. Thanks @egzn!
- Added: More event flag/const have been documented. Thanks @FeralFalcon & @asterysx!
- Fixed: Internal API changes for more Thread safety. (People reuse PKHeX.Core in multithreaded applications, and the Rand utility didn't work correctly).
- Fixed: German translation no longer misbehaves for certain ribbons.
- Fixed: Handling for Form Arguments is now performed correctly. Will no longer clear for Runerigus on edit.
- Fixed: Gen7 LGPE Dumping of Go Park Entities with invalid file names are now sanitized before saving. Thanks @xJam-es!
- Fixed: Gen4 HGSS Pokéwalker course unlock cheat now works as intended.
- Changed: Gen8 SWSH Block reading/writing is now much more efficient.
- Changed: Gen7 LGPE Awakening Values are now applied more liberally via Control-click Random. Only an attack IV of 0 will not add AVs. Thanks slp32!
- Changed: Spanish Translation updated. Thanks @egzn!