Your WishList Event Pokemon

jojo12100

Hi,

I decided to open this discussion thread about the event Pokemon you wished.

Here's my top 10 from Gen 1 to 6:

• n°10: Emolga (Iris's one or just a fun one)
  • n°9: Krookodile (Battle Ready or Ash's one)
  • n°8: Noivern (Ash's one or a Battle Ready)
  • n°7: Sigilyph (one related to the Daisuki mysteries can be very cool)
  • n°6: Eelektross (Battle Ready)
  • n°5: Klekfi (one to commemorate the short movie or just a fun one)
  • n°4: Hawlucha (Ash's one or a fun one)
  • n°3: Clefairy (because we all know that is what Mimikyu is hiding, and it can be seen in VGC, w/ Softboiled of course)
  • n°2: Claydol (same as Sigilyph, w/Stored Power)
  • n°1: Cresselia (honnestly this pokemon rule the VGC and never had a distrib, why?)

And from Gen 7:

• n°6: Oricorio (can be cool, especially if there is a new form in USUM, plus 4 to collect)
  • n°5: Sandygast (a fun one)
  • n°4: Type:Null (Gladion's one is so charismatic in the anime, in a Honorball of course)
  • n°3: Alolan Muk (Battle Ready)
  • n°2: Alolan Marowak (Battle Ready)
  • n°1: Alolan Raichu (just a fun one w/Surf please)

And you what Pokemon do you dream to be distributed? Of course I can speak about the unreleased HA Pokemon (Alolan Starters, Alolan Tapu ...) or the shiny-lock but they'll surely be distributed one day.

Let's imagine all cool event we could have.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jojo12100 said:
  • n°1: Alolan Raichu (just a fun one w/Surf please)

This should've been the Worlds event this year... :[

My list on the top of my head rn is:

Shiny Celebi (GF plz)

AZ Floette (Where it at?)

Shiny Hoopa (I mean he has a gold color scheme similar to Volcanion, however, Hoopa's makes sense since it is known to steal gold according to its dex description)

Celebrate Garchomp/Landorus/Cresselia/Tapu. (kek)

• 10. Some Daisuki-related Elgyem/Beheeyem. Come on! I cannot be the only one who likes them, right?
  • 9. Ice Beam/Blizzard Keldeo. Geez, why isn't he able to learn it? I hate having to rely on Icy Wind .-.
  • 8. Original Magearna. I like her looks, and specially in her shiny form.
  • 7. A.Z's floette data is still whitin the game data, so, why not finally give her away? Not doing it in Gen VI was understandable since she was a part of the canon story and stayed with A.Z, so wouldn't make sense for the player to be able to get her, but we've moved on, we should be able to get her already.
  • 6. Prolly some of you already know it but I want the remaining shiny Tapus, it doesn't feel right to have shiny Koko alone.
  • 5. I've always wanted a shiny Meloetta. I know it's not that different from a regular one, but I just like her.
  • 4. The other Swords of Justice. They need to get some love, they've never been given away in some event, so it'd be nice to get them with some exclusive move, maybe for coverage?
  • 3. Shiny Ultra Beasts! While some of them (name Guzzlokd) don't look that good as shinies, Nihilego, and specially, Buzzwole, look amazing.
  • 2. Shiny Marshadow. I know it's way too soon, but I want him, he looks so cute with the purple hood with attacking ><
  • 1. What I'd like the most is a Focus Blast Pidgeot, it'd give it great coverage since it'd work against 2 out of its 3 weaknesses and with its Mega ability the low accuracy wouldn't be a problem. Of course, I'd rather it to be able to learn it regularly by TM so I could teach it to my ol'n trusty gen 3 Pidgeot, but since that's not likely at all, an event one would be nice.
7 minutes ago, Holla! said:

Shiny Celebi (GF plz)

This. I completely forgot about it, I wanna (legally) have that cute pink little thing!

Edited by Ruby Genseki
  • Like 1
  • Ditto 1

12 minutes ago, Holla! said:

This should've been the Worlds event this year... :[

Celebrate Garchomp/Landorus/Cresselia/Tapu. (kek)

Yeah, I'm disappointed too by this Alolan Exeggutor event, even it has Celebrate.

Garchomp, Landorus, Tapu and Cresselia are OU and don't need Z-Celebrate, it'll be too much broken.

But I'm a bit sad that Celebrate Victini is not often played in Smogon.

8 minutes ago, Ruby Genseki said:
  • 10. Some Daisuki-related Elgyem/Beheeyem. Come on! I cannot be the only one who likes them, right?
  • 8. Original Magearna. I like her looks, and specially in her shiny form.

Yeah maybe people will rediscover Elgyem/Beheeyem with an event like that.

Original Magearna will come in USUM I'm pretty sure.

And for shiny Celebi we'll have to wait VC Crystal.

3 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

n°1: Cresselia (honnestly this pokemon rule the VGC and never had a distrib, why?)

It actually has:

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_local_Korean_event_Pokémon_distributions_in_Generation_V#Seung_Heon.27s_Cresselia

As for mine, I won't bother putting them in any particular order, but...

• All shiny mythicals, including those that have already had events. Something not too common (like NA wifis/Gamestop codes), but not impossibly rare either.
  • The other shiny Tapus
  • AZ Floette
  • A redistribution of V-Create/Glaciate/Bolt Strike/Blue Flare Victini
  • Things with cool exclusive moves. For example:
    • V-Create Arcanine
    • V-Create Flareon
    • Boomburst/Earth Power/Flamethrower/Follow Me Sylveon
    • Anything else that would be relatively good competitively
  • A set of shiny Kyogre, shiny Groudon, and shiny Rayquaza, with their primal/mega items/move. I was expecting them to do that in gen 6 since they were all black shinies, but nope.
  • Any Absol event. It's one of the only Pokemon that got a mega evo in gen 6 that did not get a gen 6 event. Totally unfair.
  • Other events of my favorites that haven't had events yet, or haven't in awhile: Luxray, Lycanroc-midday, Alola Ninetales, regular and/or shiny Ninetales, Bayleef, Quilava, Growlithe, Vulpix, Castform, Shinx, Minccino, Talonflame, Silvally, shiny Minior
  • Paras. Specifically, Worlds Paras.

• Amazed 1

Just now, jojo12100 said:

Garchomp, Landorus, Tapu and Cresselia are OU and don't need Z-Celebrate, it'll be too much broken.

Yeah I'm aware, but knowing GF's mind, anything absurd is possible.

6 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

But I'm a bit sad that Celebrate Victini is not often played in Smogon.

Had this Victini came with Bolt Strike, I suppose it'd be played out more.

8 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

And for shiny Celebi we'll have to wait VC Crystal.

They may just give out a Celebi akin to GF Mew, which may unfortunately be the only one passable through Bank. Don't get me wrong but I really hope they'll let us catch the GS Ball event. Even if Japan only gets it, it'd still be nice that it can at the very least exist.

17 minutes ago, Holla! said:

They may just give out a Celebi akin to GF Mew, which may unfortunately be the only one passable through Bank. Don't get me wrong but I really hope they'll let us catch the GS Ball event. Even if Japan only gets it, it'd still be nice that it can at the very least exist.

Yeah, I hated the fact that glitch Mew couldn't be legitimately sent over to SM, but it was somewhat understandable due to it being, well, a glitch. But I hope they let us catch Celebi in-game, since it was supposed to be legitimately possible.

17 minutes ago, Kirzi said:

It actually has:

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_local_Korean_event_Pokémon_distributions_in_Generation_V#Seung_Heon.27s_Cresselia

• Any Absol event. It's one of the only Pokemon that got a mega evo in gen 6 that did not get a gen 6 event. Totally unfair.
  • Other events of my favorites that haven't had events yet, or haven't in awhile: Luxray, Lycanroc-midday, Alola Ninetales, regular and/or shiny Ninetales, Bayleef, Quilava, Growlithe, Vulpix, Castform, Shinx, Minccino, Talonflame, Silvally, shiny Minior
  • Paras. Specifically, Worlds Paras.

Oh thanks I forgot about this Korean exclusive event.

Absol has a gen 3 event with Wish that was pretty cool but yeah no gen6.

Growlithe and Vulpix had gen3 events. Ninetales had gen 5. Paras had gen2. Bayleef and Quilava from Colosseum can be considered as events. Shinx had gen4 GTS event.

4 minutes ago, jojo12100 said:

Oh thanks I forgot about this Korean exclusive event.

Absol has a gen 3 event with Wish that was pretty cool but yeah no gen6.

Growlithe and Vulpix had gen3 events. Ninetales had gen 5. Paras had gen2. Bayleef and Quilava from Colosseum can be considered as events. Shinx had gen4 GTS event.

Right, I'm aware of those events, thus the "haven't in awhile" part. But they're all so rare that they're difficult to find legitimately (note: I do not consider clones legitimate), and I don't have them. I don't really count Bayleef and Quilava as events either.

I want something a bit more insane.
Most of the events are kinda..normal right now:

- Lunala with Sunsteel Strike
- Solgaleo with Moongeist Beam
- Shiny Nebby with Celebrate
(Not expecting anything like ^ those 3, till after USUM release

- AZ Floette (but now that the XY gen has passed, would we ever?)
- Celebi (from VC Crystal, cause wth not)
- Event Necrozma with unique moveset (I dunno, movie or anime related)

- Mew with unique moveset, maybe Celebrate (for when it's eventually encountered as a special event, to tie in with Pokemon GO)

• 1 month later...