Which Starter Are You Going To Choose?  

360 members have voted

1. 1. Which Starter Are You Going To Choose?

• Chikorita
    • Cyndaquil
    • Totodile

Which Starter Are You Going To Choose?

Which starter from Pokemon HG/SS are you going to choose?

I think I'm going to choose Cyndaquil this time. Before I choose Tododile, but I think I should give Cyndaquil a turn this time, but I do <3 Tododile. Mh. I'm going to have to debate on these two. :P

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totodile... GSC starters were always bad news... and back then, Cyndaquil was indeed the best one. Now Totodile has new moves to play around with AND take advantage of his bigger attack stats! More love for the water starter guys! :D

Or maybe I'll pick Chikorita for a challenge... I find Meganium so cute :P

I dont know, usually I can rule out one because they are ugly, in my opinion, but now I dont know. They are all so adorable and I'm biased to totodile but cyndaquil is extremely cute. Either cyndaquil or totodile. I'll probably end up picking totodile though because I love water types.

Maybe because it isn't as useful ?? I dont know. Chickorita is also another adorable starter. Turtwig and treeko really are not that cute so its up to bulbasaur and chickorita to hold the line in plant starter cuteness in my opinion. I do think that I might by a slim chance pick chikorita. However, its practically a done deal that I wont.

Why do I have the feeling NO ONE is going to pick Chikorita? :-/

i'll probably pick chikorita

i like bayleef and meganium the best, even though i'd like a feraligatr.

plus if i choose totodile it'd be weird to see the rival with a meganium.

I'll choose totodile, I used him in a battle a while ago and did pretty good so I might consider taking him, and did Nintendo spell Feraligatr like that because they ran out of space for the name?

Maybe because it isn't as useful ?? I dont know. Chickorita is also another adorable starter. Turtwig and treeko really are not that cute so its up to bulbasaur and chickorita to hold the line in plant starter cuteness in my opinion. I do think that I might by a slim chance pick chikorita. However, its practically a done deal that I wont.

I know she isn't as useful, but still... it's kinda mean to neglect her for that very reason. UU cleric sauropod FTW!

I think I'll pick her for the sake of challenge. BTW people, Feraligatr is the best GSC starter now... Typhlosion has officially been dethroned! But even then, Gyarados is better than Feraligatr :P

EDIT: @Phreen... how about Victreebel?

But...cyndaquil is so cute! Feraligatr looks cool though. It looks like it is going to rip your face off of its skull in my opinion it just looks mean and fierce. Typhlosion I think is still cute just not as cute as cyndaquil. The chikorita evolutions all look the same I think. I really thought that the fire starters were always the best...oh well...(although I dont like fire)

And you think Drifblim is ugly? Shame on you. -___-

Anyways, Feraligatr = UGLY!! But he's the best thanks to his new Dragon Dance ability and a physical moveset to boot! W00t! If you're playing in-game, he gets Agility to boost that speed of his (why his speed ties with a certain turtle is beyond me) and learns Flail, Crunch, Aqua Tail, and a plethora of good moves to be useful. Plus, Ice Punch TM (hopefully coming back :D) and you've got a Feraligatr that is more functional than his GSC counterpart! :P

Competitively, Typhlosion gets merit for being the fastest Eruption user :P

I'll pick Cyndaquil on my SS version and Chickorita on my HG. The 2nd Gen was always my fave because it was the only one where I had a hard time picking the starter. Honestly, Gen 1 and Gen 2 are the ONLY generations where I like ALL the starters.

totodile1vz.pngcyndaquil.jpg

Ahh your expecting me to choose between these 2?:eek: ARRGHH they are all so awesome, i loved Tododile in the Anime, all hyperactive, and blasting out Watergun, and Cyndaquil is just plain cute! and their final evolutions are to die for, a massive Crocodile, and a gigantic Mouse with a blazing inferno on it's back.

Maybe i might get both games, and HeartGold for Cyndaquil, because Heart represents heat, and gold is a firey color, while Soul Silver sounds more like cold, or water like.

I voted for Cyndaquil. When I first got Crystal, I chose Totodile (I have a thing for reptilians). But I restarted it not even half way through the game to choose Cyndaquil because I was under the belief the fire starters were better.

I love how RAWR Feraligatr looks, but I hate Croconaw.>>;; I might get both (Or all three, if they also make Crystal, but I doubt it since they didn't remake Yellow. Sad, since I started with Crystal.) and choose Cyndaquil on one and Totodile on the other... I like Chikorita, but I just like the others more. My friend is really obsessed with it, though, so I know it's definitely not gonna be unused.

iam going with Cyndaquil be cause i have the other two from emerald and i like to have all of the starters so iam more of a collecter but it will be fun to go trough the johto region

my first time to do it two never ever got the chance to play gold and silver (and i know i was missing out) but ive herd so much about them i do know a lot two.

ive always had a thing for the color red two so i guess tht has some thing to do with me picking ruby over saphier and pearl over dimond and i always chose the fire starter

but iam geting soul silver any way. Is the thing about choseing a sertain starter and the game will be easyer true?

i also love platinum and emerald

Wow o_O

Why are the fire and water starters so popular and people always neglect the grass type? Yeah, I know Chikorita's the worst one, but still... more plant love?

Ok, I've decided. Chikorita for me to take a challenge. If I ever play competitively though, I'm picking Totodile :)

Wow o_O

Why are the fire and water starters so popular and people always neglect the grass type? Yeah, I know Chikorita's the worst one, but still... more plant love?

Ok, I've decided. Chikorita for me to take a challenge. If I ever play competitively though, I'm picking Totodile :)

I dis agree i love grass more than the other starter types. I love Treecko. the Best starter for me.

I dis agree i love grass more than the other starter types. I love Treecko. the Best starter for me.

Treecko is actually good, Bulbasaur is really good, Turtwig is really good too... Chikorita really isn't. :P