Is Pokemon Platinum worth getting for owners of Diamond/Pearl?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Is Pokemon Platinum worth getting for owners of Diamond/Pearl?

• Yes
    • No

I think you missed my point flootenkirp, although I'll try that, there are not any glowing places on the radar at all. There isn't any! So what you're saying is that running around will make them appear? I'll try that... :/

yeah, just keep on running/walking and eventually, you will see "flashing" spots in the map, proceed to that location and do that "screen tapping" thing :)

I love Platinum, yeah! I've got a chandelier last night! hahaha! for 120,000, cool! Cynthia always visits me, well, I have a crush on this lady, hahaha!!!

Thanks so much for the help guys! I'm sure that I'll be able to get the drifloon doll now and it can sit right next to my chimchar and buneary. Does anyone know if you can get all the fossils underground before you get the national pokedex like the....

Armor fossil: shieldon

Skull fossil: cranidos

Root fossil: Lileep

Claw fossil: anorith

Helix: Omanyte

Dome: Kabuto

Old amber: Aerodactyl

Can you get all those BEFORE the national dex? I know you can get the first two fossils before but I'm not sure about the rest.

Thanks so much for the help guys! I'm sure that I'll be able to get the drifloon doll now and it can sit right next to my chimchar and buneary. Does anyone know if you can get all the fossils underground before you get the national pokedex like the....

Armor fossil: shieldon

Skull fossil: cranidos

Root fossil: Lileep

Claw fossil: anorith

Helix: Omanyte

Dome: Kabuto

Old amber: Aerodactyl

Can you get all those BEFORE the national dex? I know you can get the first two fossils before but I'm not sure about the rest.

Notice how when you get the national dex that the karate guy in the resort area says new things are being found underground.This is a hint that the new items/fossils are down there.So no not before the national dex

Okami has spotted a typo in the original post!

EV Training Questions/Help Here

EDIT: I now have what may be a really stupid question! How do you get to the Survival/Resort Areas? (Is it by completing Sinnoh Dex or what?) ...I need 11 pokes to complete SD :<

Edited by Okami

Guys, I have a question.

Recently, Ray (UnderXRay) was fighting someone on Wifi, but his Heatran took damage from his opponent's Typhlosion's Flare Blitz! How did that happen when Heatran's ability is Flash Fire?

Another piece of information: that Heatran was frozen. Could that have been it?

Okami has spotted a typo in the original post!

EV Training Questions/Help Here

EDIT: I now have what may be a really stupid question! How do you get to the Survival/Resort Areas? (Is it by completing Sinnoh Dex or what?) ...I need 11 pokes to complete SD :<

You take the boat in snowpoint city there after you beat the pokemon league. Doesn't someone come up and tell you about it? Then you can travel to those respective places once you've taken the boat there and you can take all the routes to the resort area and the survival area and stuff like that.

You take the boat in snowpoint city there after you beat the pokemon league. Doesn't someone come up and tell you about it? Then you can travel to those respective places once you've taken the boat there and you can take all the routes to the resort area and the survival area and stuff like that.

Well, I'm at the battle area, but to get anywhere beyond that is blocked off, and the people won't move =/

Well, I'm at the battle area, but to get anywhere beyond that is blocked off, and the people won't move =/

Which 11 Pokemon are you missing? Fight ALL trainers in Sinnoh, really. Try not to skip them. Tell me what #s you are missing then I can help.

Oh yes, and if you're missing one, look for Unown at Solaceon Ruins. Look for Manaphy's picture at Mr.Becklott's place (there's a picture book), and the old lady in Celestic Town has a picture of Dialga and Palkia (the big house on the north).