Is Pokemon Platinum worth getting for owners of Diamond/Pearl?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Is Pokemon Platinum worth getting for owners of Diamond/Pearl?

• Yes
    • No

if a poke captured in "kanto" is traded to a emeraled game and then Xfered to Plat. thru pal-park will it say arrived from hoenn? or kanto?

answer could be right in front of my face im just looking for a clear answer from someone who knows for sure,

Hey everybody my name is Daniel. I'm currently playing pokemon platinum and I've beaten every single gym, and elite four. I've caught Giratina, Uxie, Mesprit, and the last one...(forgot at the moment) My question is how do you get Cressialia? Because I've got the lunar wing from Pokesav and I talk to the people and I still can't go to the island. I've gotten full Sinnoh Pokedex but, not National yet. Also where can you find Palkia and Dialga?

You go to Canalave City and go inside that house under the gym. You'll find the boy is sick and all and talk to the sailor. He'll get you to Fullmoon Isle and you find Cresselia there. She'll drop a Lunar Wing and you give it to the boy and he heals. Cresselia will roam around though.

As for Dialga and Palkia, go to the big house in Celestic Town at the north part of that place... and that old lady will show you a picture of Dialga and Palkia. Then you have to go to Mt. Coronet... and find the place with the Waterfall. Go up and inside there you'll find Adamant Orb and Lustrous Orb. Once you have found them, go to Spear Pillar and you find Dialga first. Exit Spear Pillar once you've caught Dialga and go back in to find Palkia.

Actually you missed a key point wraith89...*giggles because he realizes that he gets to correct wraith89 for once* to get cresselia you have to have the national dex...which you dont at the moment. So once you get that you can get cresselia.

As for dialga and palkia first you have to obtain the national dex, fight heatran, obtain the adamant and lustrous orb (these can be found in Mt. Coronet in the cave atop the waterfall) You then walk up to either dialga and/or palkia murals at celestic town and cynthia should appear if you have the adamant and lustrous orbs with you. Then you go talk to the grandmother and head up to spear pillar to fight either dialga or palkia at level 70.

Note *if you press A against the dialga mural then talk to the grandmother you can go to spearl pillar and fight dialga. If you want palkia you do the same thing except the palkia mural*

Actually you missed a key point wraith89...*giggles because he realizes that he gets to correct wraith89 for once* to get cresselia you have to have the national dex...which you dont at the moment. So once you get that you can get cresselia.

As for dialga and palkia first you have to obtain the national dex, fight heatran, obtain the adamant and lustrous orb (these can be found in Mt. Coronet in the cave atop the waterfall) You then walk up to either dialga and/or palkia murals at celestic town and cynthia should appear if you have the adamant and lustrous orbs with you. Then you go talk to the grandmother and head up to spear pillar to fight either dialga or palkia at level 70.

Note *if you press A against the dialga mural then talk to the grandmother you can go to spearl pillar and fight dialga. If you want palkia you do the same thing except the palkia mural*

Assuming he had the national Dex... but thanks for pointing that out >.>

Okay guys, this is a really dumb question coming from me, but how many ribbons do you need to get into the Ribbon Syndicate? (I say that's dumb because I made it in in Diamond and I'm too lazy to look it up xD)

Also, what is this thing that lurks in the water at the Resort Area? (Speaking of which, I was surfing and fishing in there and caught a LEVEL NINTY Magikarp! Whoamagosh!)

Wait! i got in.using my blaziken from ruby he had all the hoenn ribbons(i dunno do they count) but i never got all the sinnoh ribbons master rank is the one i never got,and i had a few league champ ribbons and i got in how did you guys never get in?

I'm sure the requirement was 10 ribbons. What's up with that? :confused:

I just haven't had the time to get my Milotic up to 10 ribbons. I could transfer my mightyena from Hoenn from Diamond over, but that would just take the fun out of it ^^ Aphrodite will have 10 ribbons in 3 days if I get the daily ones from Sunyshore. And if I train her enough to get the effort ribbon...but that requires too much effort....

^ lolol, you sound like me, Wraithy~

Maybe I should continue doing some more basic contests. And I need a good pokemon that will make me get through Master's. Anyone have any recommendations, pokemon, moveset, and a contest type? I'm thinking a NinetailsTALES with Beauty but idk.

Whoa, so I just stared at this crazy acid trip picture and now my eyes are all messed up, everything is spinny and green @___@ *goes back to reading Monster*

As i said above my beauty blaziken (nickname "blaze" yes very imaginative i know) got me through a lot of contests his moves where,

blaze kick

overheat

fireblast

sky uppercut (not a beauty move i know O_o but you chould use it to decrease the excitement)

and max beauty stats of course

You may find this a stupid set up but he never let me down he had a lot of ribbons.

Its not that hard to get ten ribbons...

Like here...I did this with my cute little eevee on platinum :P

The 5 first rank competitions can easily be owned if you feed it the poffins you can buy at the store. That's five ribbons (I did this with eevee) Then the rank above the first one (forget the name) can be taken down if lots of poffins are given to the pokemon plus you can find a ton of accessories in amity square by talking to your pokemon every 200 steps or so. That's ten ribbons right there...then if you stick daily with the girl in sunnyshore that's 7 more ribbons. Plus with several massages, lots of walking, battling, and feeding you can easily max out the happiness of a pokemon and get the footprint ribbon. Then if the poke is lame just keep it in the back and fight through the elite four with high level pokes...that's the sinnoh champ ribbon. Plus if its level isn't crappy there's the effort ribbbon. Dont forget all the ribbons you can earn in the battle park. From what I mentioned I think that adds up too...

23 ribbons :P That's not all of them either! Or is it 24?...then there are ten more ribbons that you can get by beating all the other ranks in the contest competitions...that's 34 ribbons and the first 10 are simple. My eevee that kicked the butts of all the foes in the competition I eventually evolved into glaceon so...now it has lots of ribbons and I'm so proud of it :)

Its really not that hard...especially if I did it :P

Its not that hard to get ten ribbons...

Like here...I did this with my cute little eevee on platinum :P

The 5 first rank competitions can easily be owned if you feed it the poffins you can buy at the store. That's five ribbons (I did this with eevee) Then the rank above the first one (forget the name) can be taken down if lots of poffins are given to the pokemon plus you can find a ton of accessories in amity square by talking to your pokemon every 200 steps or so. That's ten ribbons right there...then if you stick daily with the girl in sunnyshore that's 7 more ribbons. Plus with several massages, lots of walking, battling, and feeding you can easily max out the happiness of a pokemon and get the footprint ribbon. Then if the poke is lame just keep it in the back and fight through the elite four with high level pokes...that's the sinnoh champ ribbon. Plus if its level isn't crappy there's the effort ribbbon. Dont forget all the ribbons you can earn in the battle park. From what I mentioned I think that adds up too...

23 ribbons :P That's not all of them either! Or is it 24?...then there are ten more ribbons that you can get by beating all the other ranks in the contest competitions...that's 34 ribbons and the first 10 are simple. My eevee that kicked the butts of all the foes in the competition I eventually evolved into glaceon so...now it has lots of ribbons and I'm so proud of it :)

Its really not that hard...especially if I did it :P

I just don't do contests in DPP. They're annoying as Pikachu >_<

Anyways, I think there's a girl at Sunyshore that gives you a different ribbon every day?

And Okami, you can easily get an effort ribbon with your Pokesav'd Pokes from Sunyshore >_<