What's Your Favorite Pokemon? Current Pokémon Type: Dragon

Greencat

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I CONQUER.

lulz. Uuuuuuh... I like, never use Grass. EVER. So.... *looks up list* Celebi, then Shaymin probably.

Although I like Sunkern -> Sunflora sheerly for the lulz. It was the only pokemon in gen II that had like, no purpose. It STILL doesn't xD It's just THERE. I do like Sunflora of MD2 since she's insanely giddy and whatnot and the only female main character in the game :P Plus, she's as spastic as me xD

I will tell the worst pokemon EVER: Ludicolo. See: example. NO. NONONONONONONO NO. EPIC FAIL. DO NOT WANT. IT IS A LIVING PINEAPPLE AND IT SHOULD NOT BE.

Don't dis the giant plant with a smiley face, oven mitts and a Sombrero. It's doesn't get more cool than that.

Dude, I forgot about Tropius D: Tropius is awesome :D Not really good in battle but an awesome field pokemon. Fly, sweet scent, cut, etc. It's great for just moving about the game, and especially for catching pokemon. Sits with Syther/Sizzor with it's False swipe ability for catching pokemon :3 Man, Sweet scent is a godsend in places like Lost Cave when you're looking for Misdreavus @___@ AND IT'S A BANANA PALM. YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT SHIT.

@Enkidu: NO. IT IS EVIL. WHY DOES IT EXIST? WHYYYYYY~?

A few I forgot... Leafeon... Jumpluff and Tropius. Leafeon for being another cute eeveelution, Jumpluff for being an amazing subseeder (although Sceptile works better because it can do other stuff and is faster... but Jumpluff has Sleep Powder)... and Tropius for being a cool Mokele Mbembe based plant type... but he's still not great for competitive battles but works great as an HM slave.

Dude, I forgot about Tropius D: Tropius is awesome :D Not really good in battle but an awesome field pokemon. Fly, sweet scent, cut, etc. It's great for just moving about the game, and especially for catching pokemon. Sits with Syther/Sizzor with it's False swipe ability for catching pokemon :3 Man, Sweet scent is a godsend in places like Lost Cave when you're looking for Misdreavus @___@ AND IT'S A BANANA PALM. YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT SHIT.

@Enkidu: NO. IT IS EVIL. WHY DOES IT EXIST? WHYYYYYY~?

You like a weird flying banana plant dinosaur but don't like a plant duck, wearing ovens mitts and a sombrero? BOTH of them are cool haha.

My favorite Grass Type Pokemon is Sceptile. I just love the look he has on his face. It's like he's daring you to mess with him. =3 Second favorite would have to be Cacturne. I don't know why. I think it's just because of his colors, Black and Green ^-^. He's sinister!