Speculation: Chances of various unreleased Pokémon being released.

coltonsmogon

1 minute ago, coltonsmogon said:

I also noticed that there is also an unreleased English METEOR Jirachi... No description came with it however... :S
Should that one go up on the unreleased section as well?

I recall reading about the unreleased Meteor Jirachi, so I have an idea about it.

Yup, it'll go into the hypothetical unreleased section.

@theSLAYER Great, thanks.

I've read this week that the Shiny Tapu Koko event will surely be released in July in USA with the TCG release.

To contribute to this thread:

-HA Raikou/Entei/Suicune will be released in a Pokemon Bank promo or Pokemon Scrap

-HA Alolan starters will be released in a Pokemon Bank promo or Pokemon Scrap

-Marshadow in the next movie distrib

-Magearna original form will be released by a NPC changing its form in the next game

-Shiny Celebi via GS Ball event in Gen 2 VC

-HA Oranguru and Passimian in the next game

Edited by jojo12100

2 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

@theSLAYER Great, thanks.

I've read this week that the Shiny Tapu Koko event will surely be released in July in USA with the TCG release.

To contribute to this thread:

-HA Raikou/Entei/Suicune will be released in a Pokemon Bank promo or Pokemon Scrap

-HA Alolan starters will be released in a Pokemon Bank promo or Pokemon Scrap

-Marshadow in the next movie distrib

-Magearna original form will be released by a NPC changing its form in the next game

-Shiny Celebi via GS Ball event in Gen 2 VC

-HA Oranguru and Passimian in the next game

Can't wait for Gen II VC. Finally, a way to send up our event Celebis (if any) to Gen VII...

14 hours ago, coltonsmogon said:

Can't wait for Gen II VC. Finally, a way to send up our event Celebis (if any) to Gen VII...

Has it been confirmed we will get GEN 2 VC releases? The last i remember reading their was no plans to do this any time soon, sadly!

You probably won't be able to send original GameBoy events up, it wasn't possible with any of the Mews we have for GEN 1.

Either way i'd still love GEN 2 VC releases so i can finally transfer my squads to a modern Pokemon game.

Edited by InsaneNutter

1 hour ago, jojo12100 said:

Still not but the data exists in Sun/Moon for.

this is accurate.
SunMoon has 7 IDs (origin locations) where it'll give the GB icon.
4 IDs for Red, Green, Blue and Yellow.
3 Unused, which perfectly fits Gold, Silver and Crystal.

1 hour ago, jojo12100 said:

Plus the compatibility exists between gen1 and gen2 in VC.

This doesn't sound right to me.

I have a question about these new files. If you import them directly in a Sun/Moon save file, it will be met the day you import the file. Does it make illegal? Should you correct the date with the original date meeting? For example, if you import a Faraway Island Mew today, it will be met today. Should I change it to the date that it was obtainable? 

8 minutes ago, BlackPyoVic said:

I have a question about these new files. If you import them directly in a Sun/Moon save file, it will be met the day you import the file. Does it make illegal? Should you correct the date with the original date meeting? For example, if you import a Faraway Island Mew today, it will be met today. Should I change it to the date that it was obtainable? 

Capture.PNG

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Poké_Transporter

Draw the necessary conclusions from what I just highlighted ;P

it probably won't be that much different,
after all the RBYG in the VC is exactly the same as the actual roms,
just that it supports patch files (which dumbed down the flickering of animation, jynx coloration, and trading feature).

I do look forward to VC Gen 2,
but I'm fearful that they'll make it a Switch Exclusive.

This was comented in the first page but I have some thinga to say:

- I've read reports stating that PCNY Celebi could be shiny, apparebtly at random. I'd love to know how the celebi machines worked... I read one that claimed not that he received a shiny one, but that the peraon before him did. Since the DV were random, it wouldn't surprise me it wasn't shiny locked.

- For gen 1/2 events (mainly mew/celebi) some things can be checked for legality. Of course faking them is way easier than in gen 3. I'd love to see more of them, but having mew/celebi feels lucky enough, any gen 2 are probably dead and any japanese event is probably out of reach...

About gen 2 VC: I don't think they'd do the gs ball event, they would just do a trade celebi if they ever do...unless they want to surprise everybody and rework the mobile function to work over wifi, even in non-jap games. That would be awesome.

• Like 2

Could the Toys-R-Us Mew from 1999 https://digiex.net/threads/pokemon-gen1-legit-yoshirb-mew-save-from-1999-toysrus-distribution-red-blue-yellow-download.14648/ be added to the Gen 1 event gallery? And probably also the PCNY Gen 2 ones from https://digiex.net/threads/pokemon-gen2-legit-mew-celebi-other-event-pokemon-gold-silver-crystal.14671/ as well? There's also a YOSHIBA event Mew (at level 100 unfortunately) @ https://digiex.net/threads/pokemon-gen1-legit-yoshiba-mew-save-from-1999-toysrus-distribution-red-blue-yellow-download.15056/ that could be uploaded as well... All of these Mews as well... from https://digiex.net/threads/pokemon-gen1-14-legit-event-mews-save-game-download-red-blue-yellow.14812/
Thanks to @InsaneNutter for helping out with all of these...

Edited by coltonsmogon
Finding a ton of event Pokémon I never knew existed...

6 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

Besides that, I'm also looking to load Pokemon from this save when I get around to it:

Mirror of InsaneNutter's thread (I'll dig through it to see if any other saves were contributed)

This post also listed some details on event pokemon.

For now, I think these are the only gen 1 and 2 stuff that I'm aware we possess.

30 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Mirror of InsaneNutter's thread (I'll dig through it to see if any other saves were contributed)

All credit to Gold Ursaring, all i did was trade the GEN 1 Mew found years later over to GEN 2, other than that the save is untouched from Gold Ursaring's original upload.

That was the only save i ever found with GEN 2 events, although it always surprises me what has turned up all these years later for the early generations.

• Like 2