Speculation: Chances of various unreleased Pokémon being released.

coltonsmogon

@theSLAYER, I'm in the process of converting the shiny WISHMKR Jirachi we have (& possibly making ones with more natures if possible) from Gen IV format (pk4) to Gen III format (pk3)... It's what we've got, so we'll have to deal with it. Anyways, how are you supposed to carry this out in PKHeX? My mind's in a swirl just thinking about it...

2 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

@theSLAYER, I'm in the process of converting the shiny WISHMKR Jirachi we have (& possibly making ones with more natures if possible) from Gen IV format (pk4) to Gen III format (pk3)... It's what we've got, so we'll have to deal with it. Anyways, how are you supposed to carry this out in PKHeX? My mind's in a swirl just thinking about it...

Wasn't modifying the files possibly worse?

I think the save file with the jirachi obtained is somewhere in our forum.

Just now, theSLAYER said:

Wasn't modifying the files possibly worse?

I think the save file with the jirachi obtained is somewhere in our forum.

I downloaded the pk4 files we had of shiny WISHMKR Jirachi, & if worse comes to worse, we shall convert them... Although it'd be awesome if you guys have that save still (let's hope it wasn't borked during the h4x0ring this forum suffered last year).

I've downloaded the save & am extracting the shiny Jirachi now (have no idea how I'm supposed to select party Pokémon in PKHeX). This'll take a while...

EDIT: Figured it out, and I have the pk3 ready (Bashful nature only however, should make some for the other natures if they cannot be found on either of the saves I found (one was a Ruby save and another was a Sapphire save)). I'll keep you all posted.

Edited by coltonsmogon

39 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

There is an original PK3 for Shiny WSHMKR in InsaneNutters and in other places too.  I can upload it even needed.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sabresite said:

There is an original PK3 for Shiny WSHMKR in InsaneNutters and in other places too.  I can upload it even needed.

I believe there were 9 possible ones, so I'm remaking the rest of them. It's what we got until a raw transfer of them is made. That PK3 has only the Bashful nature one.

Edited by coltonsmogon

1 hour ago, Sabresite said:

All 9 are somewhere also in PK3 format.  I just forgot who had them.

I've got mine here until we can track those ones down. They should be on the Gallery by now.

EDIT: I messed up the IVs for practically every one of these (the Bashful one's alright though as it is an original).

Edited by coltonsmogon
Cleansing out old files that would cause calamities

53 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

Thank you, @theSLAYER...

I might've messed up the IVs for the other 8 Shiny Jirachis... I'll go back & check them...

EDIT: Here's the IV-fixed Shiny Jirachis, @theSLAYER (just forgot to change them when I made the pk3s the first time):

TimidJirachi.pk3

CarefulJirachi.pk3

DocileJirachi.pk3

HastyJirachi.pk3

JollyJirachi.pk3

LonelyJirachi.pk3

NaughtyJirachi.pk3

SeriousJirachi.pk3

Edited by coltonsmogon
Fixed all these Jirachi's IVs...

@theSLAYER, could you contribute/relabel my shiny flawless "double event" Japanese mew from faraway island to the Generation 3 section, while also keeping it where it is, as I linked it on my Reddit account in r/pokemonrng. I would prefer not to use redirects, and I would like it to be appropriately categorized, with an image added. Please do this, OK? That Mew is the best thing I commissioned, and the most versatile Pokémon suloku RNG'd over a week. Please give it that special treatment the Gen 3 events got.

17 minutes ago, St. GIGA said:

@theSLAYER, could you contribute/relabel my shiny flawless "double event" Japanese mew from faraway island to the Generation 3 section, while also keeping it where it is, as I linked it on my Reddit account in r/pokemonrng. I would prefer not to use redirects, and I would like it to be appropriately categorized, with an image added. Please do this, OK? That Mew is the best thing I commissioned, and the most versatile Pokémon suloku RNG'd over a week. Please give it that special treatment the Gen 3 events got.

PM it to me. edit:nvm found it
uploaded.

I shall certainly keep an eye on this topic.

Just to put this out there the Pokémon Journey Across America (10 ANIV Event) (Trainer ID: 00010) is an event we're very close to having one of each Pokemon untouched for.

If anyone's checking their old saves / archives have a look for a Blastoise, Zapdos and Dragonite from this event, as that's all we need to have one of each untouched. We do have these Pokemon, however just not in their distributed state.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coltonsmogon said:

I believe @HaxAras helped contribute the unreleased English Ageto Celebi and English Colosseum Pikachu. Should those be added as well?

For now, I'm considering not entering the unreleased files, until I read up on the acquisition method properly.
(it'll be good to archive them, but it'll be until a separate category)

Just now, theSLAYER said:

For now, I'm considering not entering the unreleased files, until I read up on the acquisition method properly.
(it'll be good to archive them, but it'll be until a separate category)

He had hexedited the English Colosseum disc to make it generate those two Pokémon... @HaxAras did it I think...

Unlike the unreleased GAMESTP Celebi where it was as easy as changing a date on the distribution DS,
or for sketchier scenarios like DP Darkrai and Shaymin that can be reached via Void&Tweak glitches,

Those 2 Pokemon <the unreleased ENG colo e reader Pokemon> are obtained via external software (hex editing various values) to acquire the intended result.
Unless there's some type of purely internal way (including ACE) to obtain these,
I feel that they shouldn't be grouped together.

Still, I'll like to have a separate area to mainly hold these unreleased Pokemon,
and it shall come with a giant disclaimer to warn as such.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Unlike the unreleased GAMESTP Celebi where it was as easy as changing a date on the distribution DS,
or for sketchier scenarios like DP Darkrai and Shaymin that can be reached via Void&Tweak glitches,

Those 2 Pokemon are obtained via external software (hex editing various values) to acquire the intended result.
Unless there's some type of purely internal way (including ACE) to obtain these,
I feel that they shouldn't be grouped together.

Still, I'll like to have a separate area to mainly hold these unreleased Pokemon,
and it shall come with a giant disclaimer to warn as such.

If Gen IV ACE is possible, then yes, it'd be possible to obtain Darkrai/Shaymin that way... Although I agree with the disclaimer...