Speculation: Chances of various unreleased Pokémon being released.

coltonsmogon

On 4/2/2017 at 7:54 AM, coltonsmogon said:

He had hexedited the English Colosseum disc to make it generate those two Pokémon... @HaxAras did it I think...

I used an Action Replay code found on the Cutting Room Floor, my English Colosseum disk, GameCube and GameCube Action Replay. 

I have a video of it on my YouTube channel. Just search HaxAras to find it and search my channel for Pokemon. I made the video sometime last year. 

Edit: Here ya go. Editing Hex code? You people give my WAYYY too much credit. I'm an official hardware/videogame collector. Even if it's third party. 

Edited by HaxAras
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, coltonsmogon said:

Oh well, at least that works. So that basically means we can do this on real hardware too? Awesome...

But still, any updates on the ORAS demo Shroomish, @jojo12100?

From my understanding (And experience): The data is already on the game, just locked away. Think of the Emerald Mew event. The code just gives you access to it and as long as you've met the requirements (Purified all 48/52 shadow Pokemon) and (PokeCoupon rank silver or gold) the game treats it just like the Japanese version does.

Really, the hardest part is getting a working GameCube AR disk and mem card since they're so damn expensive. I had to pay 90-100$ for mine and bought them separate. Mem card in 2012 and disk last year.