[GEN III] Mystery Gift Tool - Nintendo Events, Wondercards, e-Trainer cards and e-Berry editor (and more!)

suloku

Due to concerns over malicious code, we have forked the WC Tool here, where we can support it and update as necessary.  The release 0.1e has been compiled directly from the source by me and if there are still false positives, then there is not much we can do.  The app has no external dependencies, and the targeting version has been upgraded to v4.7.2 in case of issues with the CLR.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, CDMpropoke said:

Hi im Trying custom a premade card but whatsoever i do distributable card or inject egg then import from vba, the game always said the save didnt have any wondercards

Made how?
If you made it from scratch (by hex presumably), you gotta fix the checksums of the card

5 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Made how?
If you made it from scratch (by hex presumably), you gotta fix the checksums of the card

I mean Mystery gift tool 0.1f by Sabresite i use to custom on of those available event file, not from scratch though

1 minute ago, CDMpropoke said:

I mean Mystery gift tool 0.1f by Sabresite i use to custom on of those available event file, not from scratch though

You mind uploading the file here, and tell me what game and language it was meant for?

If that wondercard was edited by Mystery gift tool 0.1f by Sabresite it won't work. Seems like checksum calculation of the WC3 editor is currently broken. So whenever you edit a wondercard you will break it.

Injecting unedited wondercards and also wondercards that have an actual valid checksum is still working fine.

12 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

What page is that card from? I think the checksum on that card is dead or something.

I really dont remember what page is , it in here talk about custom event or something like that. Oh i see so the file is break . many thanks

Anyway how can i custom build an event egg card 

11 hours ago, BlackShark said:

If that wondercard was edited by Mystery gift tool 0.1f by Sabresite it won't work. Seems like checksum calculation of the WC3 editor is currently broken. So whenever you edit a wondercard you will break it.

Injecting unedited wondercards and also wondercards that have an actual valid checksum is still working fine.

Oh i see why it doesnt work. many thanks

Edited by CDMpropoke

6 hours ago, BlackShark said:

You can try this to import your edited wondercard

Keep a backup of your save just in case.

I don't know why it doesn't work. Mystery gift tool is normal. I didn't edit wondercard

4 hours ago, Smile said:

I don't know why it doesn't work. Mystery gift tool is normal. I didn't edit wondercard

What exactly doesn't work? (I know ME3 is currently broken in my plugin, I'm working on it)

Edit: should be fixed now

Edited by BlackShark

21 hours ago, BlackShark said:

What exactly doesn't work? (I know ME3 is currently broken in my plugin, I'm working on it)

Edit: should be fixed now

.wc3   has now succeeded!  thanks

Edited by Smile

@BlackShark is it too much to ask for some kind of "Done!" message after card has been injected? 😊

I've injected ME3 into the save, and without the "Done!" message I'm unsure if my file was injected or it couldn't be injected due to some kind of error. (I'm testing 2 files, and I was trying to extract them from debug roms. They both have different sizes, and none of them thew me a done or error, so I'm genuinely not sure whether I did it right or wrong ><)

3 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

@BlackShark is it too much to ask for some kind of "Done!" message after card has been injected? 😊

I've injected ME3 into the save, and without the "Done!" message I'm unsure if my file was injected or it couldn't be injected due to some kind of error. (I'm testing 2 files, and I was trying to extract them from debug roms. They both have different sizes, and none of them thew me a done or error, so I'm genuinely not sure whether I did it right or wrong ><)

Thanks for the suggestion. Done!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have downloaded the program and it has worked well for me these weeks, but lately the PC does not allow me to open the program because it sees it as a virus, in my case the antivirus that detects it is the windows defender, the thing is that I play in the emulator and I don't have a DS, so I only have the PC to trigger the events, so I would expect some help to make it work without ruining the PC, thanks.

Sin título 2.png

Sin título 3.png

Sin título.png

Edited by Kyors
more information

If you got the program from the official source, simply go to settings and allow the program; sometimes you will need to download the file again because the AV places a dummy of the file when it flags it as a virus.

Si el programa es de la fuente oficial, entra a las opciones del antivirus y dale permiso de operar. En ocasiones ocuparás descargar el programa de nuevo, porque el AV reemplaza el original con un comodín cuando lo marca como virus.

12 minutes ago, Hide said:

If you got the program from the official source, simply go to settings and allow the program; sometimes you will need to download the file again because the AV places a dummy of the file when it flags it as a virus.

Si el programa es de la fuente oficial, entra a las opciones del antivirus y dale permiso de operar. En ocasiones ocuparás descargar el programa de nuevo, porque el AV reemplaza el original con un comodín cuando lo marca como virus.

Hello, I have some doubts, the antivirus I detect as a Trojan virus and no longer let me use it in any way, I try to open it and closes immediately and then erases, is there any way to prevent me erasing it? What do you mean by proceed? ¿Dummy? , I downloaded it from this forum in the suloku post, can you healp me to fix it?

10 minutes ago, Kyors said:

Hello, I have some doubts, the antivirus I detect as a Trojan virus and no longer let me use it in any way, I try to open it and closes immediately and then erases, is there any way to prevent me erasing it? What do you mean by proceed? ¿Dummy? , I downloaded it from this forum in the suloku post, can you healp me to fix it?

You can check the procedure here.

21 minutes ago, Kyors said:

¿Should I download the mystery gift tool file again and then unzip it or leave it as it was? ¿Will I have to scan again later or what?

I would recommend you download the file again. Because AVs usually remove the "infected" original files and replace them with a dummy that doesn't work.