[Gen 3] Trigger's PC (Legit-Use Everything-Bank and Save Manager Tool)

That's a really good question. I don't know what everybody elses funds situation is like. I have all the money from my personal saves in Triggers PC and I just transfer it as needed. Anybody else have an idea?

As for my secret base. I'm really happy with the current design. I don't know what else I could add that wouldn't ruin the look for me. As far as my tastes go, it's perfect.

(I have over 1,500 eggs across 2 Pokemon Box saves if anybody wants them to scan for shinnies. Squirtle, Roselia and Ralts.)

Post it up.

Well 3 Shiny (2 Squirtles + 1 Roselia) thanks haha !

But once my saves will be clean etc, i'll make something like that to share too !

Really nice about sharing secret bases, it'll help people like me to spend more time on this stuff.

But i've to admit my save tab start to be really messy omg x_x

I keep getting this really annoying error.

I add a save and then I try to move a Pokemon/egg to it and save. It gives me a save error and then another error when I click on manage saves to remove the save.

GbNK4kD.png

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Parameter name: index

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokeBoxControl.HighlightPokemon(IPokemon pokemon)

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonBoxViewer.GotoPokemon(IPokemon pokemon)

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonBoxViewer.UpdateSlaves(Double newWidth)

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonBoxViewer.RefreshUI()

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonTab.RefreshUI()

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokeManagerWindow.RefreshUI()

at PokemonManager.PokeManager.FinishActions()

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokeManagerWindow.OnManageSavesClicked(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)

at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Edited by HaxAras

I keep getting this really annoying error.

I add a save and then I try to move a Pokemon/egg to it and save. It gives me a save error and then another error when I click on manage saves to remove the save.

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Parameter name: index

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokeBoxControl.HighlightPokemon(IPokemon pokemon)

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonBoxViewer.GotoPokemon(IPokemon pokemon)

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonBoxViewer.UpdateSlaves(Double newWidth)

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonBoxViewer.RefreshUI()

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonTab.RefreshUI()

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokeManagerWindow.RefreshUI()

at PokemonManager.PokeManager.FinishActions()

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokeManagerWindow.OnManageSavesClicked(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)

at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Hmm. One question. Was a Pokemon previously highlighted from either searching/ShinyEgg/MirageIsland Results or using a Pokemon event?

Edit: On a side note. sweet I got the developer badge. Thanks mods, I really appreciate it. :)

trigger_death said:
Hmm. One question. Was a Pokemon previously highlighted from either searching/ShinyEgg/MirageIsland Results or using a Pokemon event?

Yes, sorry I forgot to mention that. It's happened multiple times with multiple saves. I finally figured out how to replicate it.

I was trying to make/scan a save for my best friend, to get her a shiny. All I got was Hulk-level rage. I went through probably 30 saves and maybe 3-5 results. No wonder Invader TAK is having such terrible luck.

Edited by HaxAras

Yes, sorry I forgot to mention that. It's happened multiple times with multiple saves. I finally figured out how to replicate it.

I was trying to make/scan a save for my best friend, to get her a shiny. All I got was Hulk-level rage. I went through probably 30 saves and maybe 3-5 results. No wonder Invader TAK is having such terrible luck.

Thanks I'm able to replicate it now too. I should have a hotfix released by midnight.

Hotfix is up. :)

Also a helpful tip. It will usually be helpful if you tell me what game types you're moving from and to. AKA Your PC/GBA, Pokemon Box, or ColosseumXD. Those are the different Pokemon formats so if a Pokemon changes format that may be a key in finding the problem.

trigger_death said:
Hotfix is up. :)

Also a helpful tip. It will usually be helpful if you tell me what game types you're moving from and to. AKA Your PC/GBA, Pokemon Box, or ColosseumXD. Those are the different Pokemon formats so if a Pokemon changes format that may be a key in finding the problem.

I have a suggestion then. We need a Triggers PC bug report form/template.

I have a terrible memory. I try my best and I try to be helpful. But I have the same problem with Ebay listings. I always forget something.

Edit: Part of it was also remembering when you asked somebody to put the error code in spoiler tags before. And I think when you told me to mention that the spoiler tags were for a bug report.

Edited by HaxAras

I have a suggestion then. We need a Triggers PC bug report form/template.

I have a terrible memory. I try my best and I try to be helpful. But I have the same problem with Ebay listings. I always forget something.

Edit: Part of it was also remembering when you asked somebody to put the error code in spoiler tags before. And I think when you told me to mention that the spoiler tags were for a bug report.

Good idea. I'll write one up near the top of the original post.

Edit: Guide is up.

Also apparently my signature has been leading to a random post in the thread instead of the top post. Whoops...

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonSearchResults.OnGotoClicked(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

I was doing a shiny eggs search for a Treecko egg I'm trying to hatch. I clicked on the location of the Roselia egg that showed up as shiny and I think that's when I got the error. I wasn't able to repeat it. I was also clicking on my eggs in Triggers PC to make sure I had a backup of the egg before I clicked on the egg location finder.

Edit: I was thinking about the trader in Mauville and mixing records. Even if you can't implement the Mauville Pokemon Center people into the game/being able to trade with the trader. Would there be any chance you could do a Surskit check, Lilycove blowout sale or the Berry Master Visiting Lilycove?

I'm not sure how Daisy Oak works in the Fire Red/Leaf Green carts but it would be cool if you could use Triggers PC to get a daily massage. Maybe one per save.

Edited by HaxAras

I actually have a suggestion! Since the program can detect which game a Pokemon came from, why not give us the option to re-teach special moves?

I guess I can do this for xD Purified Pokemon and the xD Mt Battle Johto Starters. As for the special moves from Pokemon box that will be impossible due to Pokemon not showing up as being from Pokemon Box.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at PokemonManager.Windows.PokemonSearchResults.OnGotoClicked(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

I was doing a shiny eggs search for a Treecko egg I'm trying to hatch. I clicked on the location of the Roselia egg that showed up as shiny and I think that's when I got the error. I wasn't able to repeat it. I was also clicking on my eggs in Triggers PC to make sure I had a backup of the egg before I clicked on the egg location finder.

Edit: I was thinking about the trader in Mauville and mixing records. Even if you can't implement the Mauville Pokemon Center people into the game/being able to trade with the trader. Would there be any chance you could do a Surskit check, Lilycove blowout sale or the Berry Master Visiting Lilycove?

I'm not sure how Daisy Oak works in the Fire Red/Leaf Green carts but it would be cool if you could use Triggers PC to get a daily massage. Maybe one per save.

1) I think I fixed the problem with that.

Edit: Hotfix is up.

2) I like it. But that would be difficult to find the values to. If you know of any cheat codes to activate any of these events in Emerald or Ruby/Sapphire let me know and that may help further my research.

3) Sounds easy enough. I may implement that.

trigger_death said:
I guess I can do this for xD Purified Pokemon and the xD Mt Battle Johto Starters. As for the special moves from Pokemon box that will be impossible due to Pokemon not showing up as being from Pokemon Box.

1) I think I fixed the problem with that.

Edit: Hotfix is up.

2) I like it. But that would be difficult to find the values to. If you know of any cheat codes to activate any of these events in Emerald or Ruby/Sapphire let me know and that may help further my research.

3) Sounds easy enough. I may implement that.

There's a gen 3 Action Replay thread on these forums somewhere. Semi recently somebody posted codes for the clearout sale and Surskit I think.

https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?1182-Pok%E9mon-Fire-Red-Leaf-Green-Emerald-Ruby-Sapphire-Action-Replay-Codes&p=214405&viewfull=1#post214405

Here it is.

Edited by HaxAras

There's a gen 3 Action Replay thread on these forums somewhere. Semi recently somebody posted codes for the clearout sale and Surskit I think.

https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?1182-Pok%E9mon-Fire-Red-Leaf-Green-Emerald-Ruby-Sapphire-Action-Replay-Codes&p=214405&viewfull=1#post214405

Here it is.

This is exactly what I needed! :D Most importantly it has codes for Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald as well as the RAM structure (most likely the same in the save file). This way I can track down the locations in Both the emerald and RS save format.

This is exactly what I needed! :D Most importantly it has codes for Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald as well as the RAM structure (most likely the same in the save file). This way I can track down the locations in Both the emerald and RS save format.

Are you going to implement TV/Swarm? I started work on it and totally forgot about it! If you aren't interested due to trigger's pc being legal-oriented I might make a simple editor, at least for the swarm. I wonder how I could forget about it.

Btw, I haven't been following the whole thread, but your work is pretty amazing, congratulations!

Are you going to implement TV/Swarm? I started work on it and totally forgot about it! If you aren't interested due to trigger's pc being legal-oriented I might make a simple editor, at least for the swarm. I wonder how I could forget about it.

Btw, I haven't been following the whole thread, but your work is pretty amazing, congratulations!

I'm considering implementing notifications upon loading up the games that a special TV-based event is occurring since checking the TV all the time is a pain. But I won't be creating anything to activate the event.

And thanks. I'm really happy with how this has turned out.

wow, i'm at work for one day and this is amazing !

Really it's becoming something I can't do without now (really for my 3G games haha) this is a must !

Now, i've a little question :

You said you were working in order to config the PC default boxes etc on the row. Anything new about this ?

Thanks !

wow, i'm at work for one day and this is amazing !

Really it's becoming something I can't do without now (really for my 3G games haha) this is a must !

Now, i've a little question :

You said you were working in order to config the PC default boxes etc on the row. Anything new about this ?

Thanks !

I've delayed that till after the secret base support if that's alright.

I'm considering implementing notifications upon loading up the games that a special TV-based event is occurring since checking the TV all the time is a pain. But I won't be creating anything to activate the event.

That is just perfect! Thank you so much!

All my secret bases are registered so adding random bases around Hoenn to unoccupied spots would be so damn awesome.

My secret base. I tried to incorporate the Regi dolls since I have the actual Decoration Present and it's one of my most treasured pieces in my gaming collection. Sadly, they just didn't fit anywhere.

Plaques are from Sapphire (Gotta love the trader) and so is the second Contest statue. I did beat them twice to 100% both games but I also just love how it looks in my base like that. I'm really only missing the Emerald Battle Frontier stuff and this has been a quest of mine since I started playing gen 3.

One small suggestion for Triggers PC. I've been breeding on my Emerald save to get legit shinnies. (Arceus bless you for that) I ran out of money after buying back my Squirtle and tried to buy back Roselia. Would you be able to make it so you can use any of your funds to withdraw Pokemon from the daycare? I have over 5 million stored in Triggers PC thanks to that whole beating the Elite 4 200 times nonsense I did a few days ago. I can't imagine it would be too difficult since you made it work with evolving Pokemon using items along with all the other magic you've made happen.

EDIT: It's so awesome how we both have the spikes mat, duskull doll and big tree in our bases as well as we both went for the Regirock doll. People with great taste think alike I guess.

Hey HaxAras could I make a request. I'd love it if I could use your saves for testing with secret bases so I could test the registry feature. Best case scenario would be if you had a Ruby/Sapphire and Emerald save with lots of secret bases. (I'd only need one of each)

It would also help if you could name at least one of the trainer's names for a shared secret base in each save that you share, that way I can track down the data structures. (I need this part more for Emerald. There is some documentation on this already for Ruby and Sapphire)