[Gen 3] Trigger's PC (Legit-Use Everything-Bank and Save Manager Tool)

I'm not gonna stop until I get a shiny so I'll keep updating the save. I'll also share my Kanto living dex (Egg form, minus the Nidoran's and legendaries) as well.

I've been wondering something about Mirage Island. How do I change the values for that? I get a notification every time saying my early game Japanese Ruby save matches a Pokemon so I'm playing through it now. But since all my files are .sav, would I have to load them up in VBA or play them all to change the Mirage Island values?

You'll have to save them in-game to update the values for the current day. VBA seem to overwrite the save on closing the game so you may not even have to save.

trigger_death said:
You'll have to save them in-game to update the values for the current day. VBA seem to overwrite the save on closing the game so you may not even have to save.

So even with your tool, it's still incredibly tedious to check Mirage Island. My saves are in my downloads folder, Triggers PC folder and VBA as well as a few other places. So moving them to the VBA folder, saving them and then copying the VBA files to the respective locations. As well as renaming them. I think I'll just check every time I update a save. Because doing it everyday is not worth my time. At this point, I'm still tempted to just use Action Replay. I've waited 10 years too long.

Edit:

DJZangoose said:
Got a shiny Squirtle from your save, Haxaras :D [ATTACH=CONFIG]13464[/ATTACH]

Worked for my Japanese Ruby save, if you want, I can give it "back" to you.

These offers are getting tempting, not gonna lie. But the reason I re-made my living dex to have me as the OT. It makes the Pokemon feel more personal I guess. I had over 12 3rd gen shinnies and not a single one had me as the OT. Including the ones I migrated and lost.

I found a shiny Oddish and Mankey in the past month or so and then there was the Omanyte I found could be shiny thanks to Triggers PC. I've downloaded a ton of saves off the internet and I didn't really keep any of the shinnies because none of them feel special to me.

After typing that, I remembered something. GameFAQ's has a TON of saves. They're saved in annoying formats mostly so you'd have to load them up in VBA and re-save but if you want a bunch of saves to check for shiny eggs with.

Also, congrats on the shiny squirtle. This is why I uploaded the file. 2 people got shinnies so far so at least it wasn't a wasted effort so far and I'm not gonna give up. Blastoise is one of my top 4 favorite Pokemon

This might get ignored at first because this is an edit. After you added the egg shiny check Trigger, I've been wondering if it would be possible to add a shiny check for shadow Pokemon? Sometimes they appear to be shiny in Colosseum but aren't when you purify and sometimes they're shiny when you purify them.

Edited by HaxAras

Well you see things in a different way this time. I agree with you about Shiny being at your own OT but this time it's like a Shiny got with the Tool that we're hype for weeks now, a 'proof' of I don't know to say ahah but at least a Shiny related to Trigger's PC

my Squirtle is on my Pokemon xD now, i'll see how i'm gonna use it :P

And any news about the few suggestions i made 2 days ago ? Especially the one about the dropdown for the saves ?

Thanks !

Well you see things in a different way this time. I agree with you about Shiny being at your own OT but this time it's like a Shiny got with the Tool that we're hype for weeks now, a 'proof' of I don't know to say ahah but at least a Shiny related to Trigger's PC

my Squirtle is on my Pokemon xD now, i'll see how i'm gonna use it :P

And any news about the few suggestions i made 2 days ago ? Especially the one about the dropdown for the saves ?

Thanks !

Hey Vladcik what do you think of the new Item Sorting Alpha? I know you were one of the ones to request more item pocket tabs in Your PC.

I tested the latest beta (1.3.3) and used the sorting feature. The items are getting grouped with similar items in the pockets. It seems to be working properly. I will test it a bit more though.

I personally feel that evolution items and misc items (like flutes, empty mails) need be in seperate pockets. If its not too much trouble, it would be better to have all evolution items (stones, held items, etc) in one pocket and misc items (mails, flutes, repels, etc) in another pocket.

I tested the latest beta (1.3.3) and used the sorting feature. The items are getting grouped with similar items in the pockets. It seems to be working properly. I will test it a bit more though.

I personally feel that evolution items and misc items (like flutes, empty mails) need be in seperate pockets. If its not too much trouble, it would be better to have all evolution items (stones, held items, etc) in one pocket and misc items (mails, flutes, repels, etc) in another pocket.

Thanks for the input. I'm more looking towards leaving the hold-evolution items with effects in the Hold Items Pocket. I wish there was a more perfect sorting scheme for that but I think Hold-Item Effects take precedence.

As for the stones and hold items without effects I can certainly consider putting them in a separate pocket however I don't like the idea of a pocket having only a small selection of items available which is what would happen. What's your reasoning for the separation? Convenience? Looks? Being higher in the list? etc? Because all those are very valid to me.

Also another opinion about the sorting of hold items. Do you like alphabetical or should they be alphabetical in more confined groups? Aka Type raisers, Poke-specific raisers, and other.

I just got an error. What I was doing - First I used the add all items to PC option and got the items. I gave a deepseascale to a clamperl (its in my living dex, if that matters). I gave the item via the PC. I went to the pokemon's profile and selected item evolution. There were no valid hold items for the pokemon in that list. I click on the second drop down list, and selected Hold item. Then I got the error.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at PokemonManager.Windows.SelectItemWindow.OnPocketSelectionChanged(Object sender, SelectionChangedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Controls.SelectionChangedEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)

at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Controls.ComboBox.OnSelectionChanged(SelectionChangedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.Selector.InvokeSelectionChanged(List`1 unselectedInfos, List`1 selectedInfos)

at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.Selector.SelectionChanger.End()

at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.Selector.OnItemsChanged(NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Controls.ItemsControl.OnItemCollectionChanged2(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e)

at System.Collections.Specialized.NotifyCollectionChangedEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Data.CollectionView.OnCollectionChanged(NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.Controls.ItemCollection.OnViewCollectionChanged(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.WeakEventManager.ListenerList`1.DeliverEvent(Object sender, EventArgs e, Type managerType)

at System.Windows.WeakEventManager.DeliverEvent(Object sender, EventArgs args)

at System.Collections.Specialized.CollectionChangedEventManager.OnCollectionChanged(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.Data.CollectionView.OnCollectionChanged(NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs args)

at MS.Internal.Controls.InnerItemCollectionView.RefreshOverride()

at System.Windows.Data.CollectionView.RefreshInternal()

at System.Windows.Data.CollectionView.RefreshOrDefer()

at MS.Internal.Controls.InnerItemCollectionView.Clear()

at System.Windows.Controls.ItemCollection.Clear()

at PokemonManager.Windows.SelectItemWindow.OnGameSelectionChanged(Object sender, SelectionChangedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Controls.SelectionChangedEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)

at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)

at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.Controls.ComboBox.OnSelectionChanged(SelectionChangedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.Selector.InvokeSelectionChanged(List`1 unselectedInfos, List`1 selectedInfos)

at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.Selector.SelectionChanger.SelectJustThisItem(ItemInfo info, Boolean assumeInItemsCollection)

at System.Windows.Controls.ComboBox.NotifyComboBoxItemMouseUp(ComboBoxItem comboBoxItem)

at System.Windows.Controls.ComboBoxItem.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)

at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)

at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)

at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()

at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)

at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

EDIT - I reopened the program and added the items, tried to evolve clamperl. I was able to do so but I cancelled the evolution. I tried to give the calmperl a deepseascale from the pokemon profile itself. When I hovered over the deepseascale item, I got another error.

System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Windows.Controls.ListViewItem' to type 'System.Windows.Controls.ComboBoxItem'.

at PokemonManager.Windows.GiveItemWindow.OnItemSelectionChanged(Object sender, SelectionChangedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Controls.ListBox.OnSelectionChanged(SelectionChangedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.Selector.SetSelectedHelper(Object item, FrameworkElement UI, Boolean selected)

at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.Selector.NotifyIsSelectedChanged(FrameworkElement container, Boolean selected, RoutedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.Selector.OnSelected(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Controls.ListBoxItem.OnSelected(RoutedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Controls.ListBoxItem.OnIsSelectedChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChange(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(EntryIndex entryIndex, DependencyProperty dp, PropertyMetadata metadata, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType)

at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueCommon(DependencyProperty dp, Object value, PropertyMetadata metadata, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType, Boolean isInternal)

at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetCurrentValueInternal(DependencyProperty dp, Object value)

at System.Windows.Controls.ListBox.NotifyListItemClicked(ListBoxItem item, MouseButton mouseButton)

at System.Windows.Controls.ListBoxItem.HandleMouseButtonDown(MouseButton mouseButton)

at System.Windows.Controls.ListBoxItem.OnMouseLeftButtonDown(MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonDownThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)

at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseDownThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)

at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)

at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()

at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)

at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)

at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

EDIT 2 - The second error seems to happen everytime I try to give any item to any pokemon. I am using version 1.3.3 btw

I just got an error. What I was doing - First I used the add all items to PC option and got the items. I gave a deepseascale to a clamperl (its in my living dex, if that matters). I gave the item via the PC. I went to the pokemon's profile and selected item evolution. There were no valid hold items for the pokemon in that list. I click on the second drop down list, and selected Hold item. Then I got the error.

EDIT - I reopened the program and added the items, tried to evolve clamperl. I was able to do so but I cancelled the evolution. I tried to give the calmperl a deepseascale from the pokemon profile itself. When I hovered over the deepseascale item, I got another error.

EDIT 2 - The second error seems to happen everytime I try to give any item to any pokemon. I am using version 1.3.3 btw

Thanks. All fixed. Not item-destroying bugs but still issues. :)

Also it may help to enclose the exceptions in Spoiler Tags.

Speaking of shinies I've been trying to do soft reseting to encounter a shiny legendary but it's driving me insane. I wish there was a way to hunt shiny legendaries without getting carpal tunnel. -__-

Tell me about it. I still have a (legit event) Deoxys that I haven't caught yet because I really want it to be shiny. :3 Shiny hunting in Gen 3 is the worst.

So even with your tool, it's still incredibly tedious to check Mirage Island. My saves are in my downloads folder, Triggers PC folder and VBA as well as a few other places. So moving them to the VBA folder, saving them and then copying the VBA files to the respective locations. As well as renaming them. I think I'll just check every time I update a save. Because doing it everyday is not worth my time. At this point, I'm still tempted to just use Action Replay. I've waited 10 years too long.

Do you have a GBA cartridge with a dead battery? When the battery is dead and time stops flowing in RSE, the value for Mirage Island will stay the same forever. So maybe instead of checking whether you can get a new value that fits your Pokémon, you could try checking all your current and future Pokémon (automatically with Trigger's PC) with a value (or several values) that stay(s) the same (and might match new Pokémon you add for your current Living Dex quests).

This might get ignored at first because this is an edit. After you added the egg shiny check Trigger, I've been wondering if it would be possible to add a shiny check for shadow Pokemon? Sometimes they appear to be shiny in Colosseum but aren't when you purify and sometimes they're shiny when you purify them.

You are probably aware of this anyways and I'm just adding to this to clarify in case anyone might be confused about this: Wether or not a Pokémon is shiny is determined twice in Colosseum. First when you encounter it but then it resets when you purify it. Which means you can catch a 'shiny' which will (very probably) not be shiny once you purify it, or catch a non-shiny which might then turn into a shiny at purification. Not sure how Trigger's PC deals with this. If it shows you that you have a Shadow shiny, you are probably already aware of that and can assume that it will stop being shiny when you purify it. (Shadow Pokémon in xD can never be shiny, afaik.)

Tell me about it. I still have a (legit event) Deoxys that I haven't caught yet because I really want it to be shiny. :3 Shiny hunting in Gen 3 is the worst.

Do you have a GBA cartridge with a dead battery? When the battery is dead and time stops flowing in RSE, the value for Mirage Island will stay the same forever. So maybe instead of checking whether you can get a new value that fits your Pokémon, you could try checking all your current and future Pokémon (automatically with Trigger's PC) with a value (or several values) that stay(s) the same (and might match new Pokémon you add for your current Living Dex quests).

You are probably aware of this anyways and I'm just adding to this to clarify in case anyone might be confused about this: Wether or not a Pokémon is shiny is determined twice in Colosseum. First when you encounter it but then it resets when you purify it. Which means you can catch a 'shiny' which will (very probably) not be shiny once you purify it, or catch a non-shiny which might then turn into a shiny at purification. Not sure how Trigger's PC deals with this. If it shows you that you have a Shadow shiny, you are probably already aware of that and can assume that it will stop being shiny when you purify it. (Shadow Pokémon in xD can never be shiny, afaik.)

I actually wasn't fully aware of how Shinies in Colosseum work. I think based on the way my program works it will show up as Purified Shiny even before purified because it bases it off of the OTID and Secret ID which are already properly set. I guess in the game it checks the OTID and Secret ID of the trainer caught from until purified.

Donno if its just me but everytime I select the start up checks for Mirage Island and shiny eggs, the next time I open the program, the start up check does not happen. They options would also be unselected.

Also it is possible to make rows to not change everytime the PC is closed and opened? Like whatever rows that were visible previously will be visible the next time also.

Donno if its just me but everytime I select the start up checks for Mirage Island and shiny eggs, the next time I open the program, the start up check does not happen. They options would also be unselected.

Also it is possible to make rows to not change everytime the PC is closed and opened? Like whatever rows that were visible previously will be visible the next time also.

1) The startup checks are broken at the moment and can't be enabled. At the moment you can force them to work in the Settings.xml files by changing the StartupMirageIslandCheck and StartupShinyEggsCheck tags to True.

2) I'm gonna make a lot of startup default settings after the Item Sorting update so that should come with it. :D

Also the next version of the Item Sorting Test Build is up and I've made a few improvements including context specific sorting orders and better sorting for Hold Items. The full changelog is in the download section.

Hey Vladcik what do you think of the new Item Sorting Alpha? I know you were one of the ones to request more item pocket tabs in Your PC.

Well i didn't have enough time to try to find bugs etc (job + bad news in my life but we don't care haha)

So, i just had the time to try a little, and it looks nice really and this is nice.

The only advice i could give : You should put a sort option on the Collection tab, because to be honnest it'd be better to be able to sort them by games.

Like :

Ruby/Sapphire

Fire Red / Leaf Green

Emerald

Colosseum

xD

Well i didn't have enough time to try to find bugs etc (job + bad news in my life but we don't care haha)

So, i just had the time to try a little, and it looks nice really and this is nice.

The only advice i could give : You should put a sort option on the Collection tab, because to be honnest it'd be better to be able to sort them by games.

Like :

Ruby/Sapphire

Fire Red / Leaf Green

Emerald

Colosseum

xD

The sort option doesn't exist for the Key Items tab because I haven't created an order for it yet.

What would you think about an order that groups alike items such as. Keys, cards, Fossils, Common Use, then the rest are sorted by game? (I'd most likely group Emerald in with Ruby/Sapphire.

trigger_death said:
The sort option doesn't exist for the Key Items tab because I haven't created an order for it yet.

What would you think about an order that groups alike items such as. Keys, cards, Fossils, Common Use, then the rest are sorted by game? (I'd most likely group Emerald in with Ruby/Sapphire.

I like it.

Also, I got my shiny Squirtle! So here's the other 641 eggs I have leftover. Good luck getting a shiny Squirtle of your own with these eggs if you haven't yet.

Edit: Now it has a bunch of Roselia eggs. Thanks to Triggers PC for making gen 3 shiny hunting something that can be finally done, I picked up my 2013 off and on Roselia shiny hunt. I quit after I found 3 shiny Zigzagoon and 2 of them within 24 hours of eachother (down to the same hour even, 10-11 AM).

Three things I've found when moving multiple Pokemon in Triggers PC. Party Pokemon don't get highlighted like PC Pokemon do when you move them. I also tried putting 4 of my gen 3 2016 shinnies (4 in a year? That's insane for me!) in my Fire Red party. They were all in a row and Triggers PC wouldn't deposit them into the party and auto fill the slots like it does in the PC.

The final thing. Personally, it drives me insane. When you're moving multiple Pokemon at once, then you place them. When you start highlighting more Pokemon to be moved, the first batch gets moved as well. I always expect the first batch got de-selected when I stopped moving them.

Edited by HaxAras

I like it.

Also, I got my shiny Squirtle! So here's the other 641 eggs I have leftover. Good luck getting a shiny Squirtle of your own with these eggs if you haven't yet.

Edit: Now it has a bunch of Roselia eggs. Thanks to Triggers PC for making gen 3 shiny hunting something that can be finally done, I picked up my 2013 off and on Roselia shiny hunt. I quit after I found 3 shiny Zigzagoon and 2 of them within 24 hours of eachother (down to the same hour even, 10-11 AM).

Three things I've found when moving multiple Pokemon in Triggers PC. Party Pokemon don't get highlighted like PC Pokemon do when you move them. I also tried putting 4 of my gen 3 2016 shinnies (4 in a year? That's insane for me!) in my Fire Red party. They were all in a row and Triggers PC wouldn't deposit them into the party and auto fill the slots like it does in the PC.

The final thing. Personally, it drives me insane. When you're moving multiple Pokemon at once, then you place them. When you start highlighting more Pokemon to be moved, the first batch gets moved as well. I always expect the first batch got de-selected when I stopped moving them.

2) I'm aware of the Party thing, that's because there's still some extra workaround I have to put in to make sure you're valid. to place and that you don't overflow. I shall fix that soon.

3) That's sadly intended. What you're supposed to do is turn off pickup mode and click on a Pokemon. Pickup a non-selected Pokemon, or click on an empty space.

trigger_death said:
2) I'm aware of the Party thing, that's because there's still some extra workaround I have to put in to make sure you're valid. to place and that you don't overflow. I shall fix that soon.

3) That's sadly intended. What you're supposed to do is turn off pickup mode and click on a Pokemon. Pickup a non-selected Pokemon, or click on an empty space.

Perfect. I'm out of bugs to report and I can't find any way to improve the tool currently. It's everything I've ever wanted without knowing I wanted it. hahahahaha Seriously man, I'm eternally grateful to you for this tool.

Edited by HaxAras

trigger_death said:
Whew! Just finished making pictures of every secret base location for the Secret Base Support. Check it out.

That is so damn helpful. Seriously, thanks! I never got to experience hunting down my friends secret bases back in the day. This woulda been so useful and still would be if you could mix records.

Speaking of that. Would it be possible for us to share our secret bases with eachother using Triggers PC?

Edited by HaxAras

That is so damn helpful. Seriously, thanks! I never got to experience hunting down my friends secret bases back in the day. This woulda been so useful and still would be if you could mix records.

Speaking of that. Would it be possible for us to share our secret bases with eachother using Triggers PC?

Sharing with each of your games? Yes.

Sharing with other people? That's a good idea. I can create a file format that can be shared, imported, and exported and stored in Trigger's PC. I may make it so you can choose to include or exclude the trainer to fight.

Strange... I posted this like 20 minutes ago and it didn't post.

Edit: I can even add a silent addition feature for secret bases where it adds a base without telling you where it is.

Edit 2: Here's my secret base that I can't wait to share.

cdfJ70r.png

Edited by trigger_death

trigger_death said:
Sharing with each of your games? Yes.

Sharing with other people? That's a good idea. I can create a file format that can be shared, imported, and exported and stored in Trigger's PC. I may make it so you can choose to include or exclude the trainer to fight.

Strange... I posted this like 20 minutes ago and it didn't post.

Edit: I can even add a silent addition feature for secret bases where it adds a base without telling you where it is.

Edit 2: Here's my secret base that I can't wait to share.

cdfJ70r.png

All my secret bases are registered so adding random bases around Hoenn to unoccupied spots would be so damn awesome.

Z33gmFK.png

My secret base. I tried to incorporate the Regi dolls since I have the actual Decoration Present and it's one of my most treasured pieces in my gaming collection. Sadly, they just didn't fit anywhere.

Plaques are from Sapphire (Gotta love the trader) and so is the second Contest statue. I did beat them twice to 100% both games but I also just love how it looks in my base like that. I'm really only missing the Emerald Battle Frontier stuff and this has been a quest of mine since I started playing gen 3.

One small suggestion for Triggers PC. I've been breeding on my Emerald save to get legit shinnies. (Arceus bless you for that) I ran out of money after buying back my Squirtle and tried to buy back Roselia. Would you be able to make it so you can use any of your funds to withdraw Pokemon from the daycare? I have over 5 million stored in Triggers PC thanks to that whole beating the Elite 4 200 times nonsense I did a few days ago. I can't imagine it would be too difficult since you made it work with evolving Pokemon using items along with all the other magic you've made happen.

EDIT: It's so awesome how we both have the spikes mat, duskull doll and big tree in our bases as well as we both went for the Regirock doll. People with great taste think alike I guess.

Edited by HaxAras

All my secret bases are registered so adding random bases around Hoenn to unoccupied spots would be so damn awesome.

My secret base. I tried to incorporate the Regi dolls since I have the actual Decoration Present and it's one of my most treasured pieces in my gaming collection. Sadly, they just didn't fit anywhere.

Plaques are from Sapphire (Gotta love the trader) and so is the second Contest statue. I did beat them twice to 100% both games but I also just love how it looks in my base like that. I'm really only missing the Emerald Battle Frontier stuff and this has been a quest of mine since I started playing gen 3.

One small suggestion for Triggers PC. I've been breeding on my Emerald save to get legit shinnies. (Arceus bless you for that) I ran out of money after buying back my Squirtle and tried to buy back Roselia. Would you be able to make it so you can use any of your funds to withdraw Pokemon from the daycare? I have over 5 million stored in Triggers PC thanks to that whole beating the Elite 4 200 times nonsense I did a few days ago. I can't imagine it would be too difficult since you made it work with evolving Pokemon using items along with all the other magic you've made happen.

EDIT: It's so awesome how we both have the spikes mat, duskull doll and big tree in our bases as well as we both went for the Regirock doll. People with great taste think alike I guess.

That's a nice secret base design. :D Also you have room for one more decoration.

I can make it so you can withdraw funds from Your PC only if you run out in your main save. Do you think I should do it automatically and notify the user or ask the user to withdraw from Trigger's PC?

trigger_death said:
That's a nice secret base design. :D Also you have room for one more decoration.

I can make it so you can withdraw funds from Your PC only if you run out in your main save. Do you think I should do it automatically and notify the user or ask the user to withdraw from Trigger's PC?

That's a really good question. I don't know what everybody elses funds situation is like. I have all the money from my personal saves in Triggers PC and I just transfer it as needed. Anybody else have an idea?

As for my secret base. I'm really happy with the current design. I don't know what else I could add that wouldn't ruin the look for me. As far as my tastes go, it's perfect.

(I have over 1,500 eggs across 2 Pokemon Box saves if anybody wants them to scan for shinnies. Squirtle, Roselia and Ralts.)

Edited by HaxAras