Jump to content

event archive Gen I - V Event Contributions Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, I've been redirected here by the guys from CEAL. I used to play Pokemon on my old gameboy and I got to participate in the Spanish Pokemon Championship in the summer of 2000 in Madrid (in the

Hello: This is a save game I have after I participated in the Spanish 2000s Pokemon Championship in July 2000. The save has 2 Mews: the original L5 Mew I received from the Nintendo staff during t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, zeropain said:

Just a question: Shouldnt these (PBR Items) have the PGT file as well?

PGT is just a part of the PCD. You don't really need them.

PCDs contain the Wondercard with the gift while PGTs are just the gift. You can only have up to 3 cards but 10 gifts stored to your save. PKHeX should be able to do a conversion from PCD to PGT afaik.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sabresite said:

@BlackShark - Are there JPN or KOR Battle Revolution Items?

Battle Revolution wasn't released in Korea but I'm currently working on the Japanese items. Unfortunately they are not in the same file as in the PAL version.

EDIT:
Fortunately I found them in the RAM. I still have no idea where they could be in the ROM.....

Pokemon Battle Revolution Items JPN.zip

Edited by BlackShark
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

So, a while ago I found an archive of Gen 5 DLC stuff in raw decrypted "server format" (no WCs!) on the no-intro forums, shared by member 54634564. I did some research on who could be the original contributor but I wasn't able to find any information.

Anyway here's the package for you! It contains C-Gear/Pokedex Skins, Musicals, PWT Torunaments
Gen 5 DLC

These files are not meant to be used by tools like PKHeX, you can find all the stuff in the Event Gallery if you need them.

 

I compared the contets of the archive with our gallery and I've seen that some C-Gear files we have there don't match.
These files are: 003 Twinkle Mincinno (as I already stated here), 005 Earful Audino ENG, 025 Guidance Cobalion KOR, 026 Trial Terrakion KOR and 027 Rumination Virizion KOR.
C-Gear fixed.zip

 

There are also default/empty C-Gear/Pokedex skins in that package. These were downloaded to your save file if you removed the skin through the PGL (yes, there's actually data inside, not just zeros).
Default Skins.zip

  • Like 1
  • Speechless 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BlackShark said:

So, a while ago I found an archive of Gen 5 DLC stuff in raw decrypted "server format" (no WCs!) on the no-intro forums, shared by member 54634564. I did some research on who could be the original contributor but I wasn't able to find any information.

Anyway here's the package for you! It contains C-Gear/Pokedex Skins, Musicals, PWT Torunaments
Gen 5 DLC

These files are not meant to be used by tools like PKHeX, you can find all the stuff in the Event Gallery if you need them.

 

I compared the contets of the archive with our gallery and I've seen that some C-Gear files we have there don't match.
These files are: 003 Twinkle Mincinno (as I already stated here), 005 Earful Audino ENG, 025 Guidance Cobalion KOR, 026 Trial Terrakion KOR and 027 Rumination Virizion KOR.
C-Gear fixed.zip

 

There are also default/empty C-Gear/Pokedex skins in that package. These were downloaded to your save file if you removed the skin through the PGL (yes, there's actually data inside, not just zeros).
Default Skins.zip

There was a thing earlier in the year about PWT. Do we know if this DLC is complete?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sabresite said:

There was a thing earlier in the year about PWT. Do we know if this DLC is complete?

One Japanese Tournament is missing in this package. It was the only tournament that had an actuall epiration date.

We have all the tournaments except the Junior and Master Division Tournaments that were first released with wrong movesets. We only have their fixed versions. There's only 1 byte and maybe a checksum that has to be changed to recreate them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BlackShark said:

One Japanese Tournament is missing in this package. It was the only tournament that had an actuall epiration date.

We have all the tournaments except the Junior and Master Division Tournaments that were first released with wrong movesets. We only have their fixed versions. There's only 1 byte and maybe a checksum that has to be changed to recreate them.

I would love to complete this all and put it on the github gallery. Let's recreate them!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5.12.2017 at 4:55 AM, Sabresite said:

Let's recreate them!

Done!

PWT.zip (all extracted from the server data)

I also put together an archive of all the C-Gear/Pokedex Skin files. Index numbers were changed to match the server indexes, also they were named by their official names.

CGB.zip

PDS.zip

 

I might make an archive of the missing musical files as well but they are missing some data that has to be recreated as well.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BlackShark said:

Done!

PWT.zip (all extracted from the server data)

I also put together an archive of all the C-Gear/Pokedex Skin files. Index numbers were changed to match the server indexes, also they were named by their official names.

CGB.zip

PDS.zip

 

I might make an archive of the missing musical files as well but they are missing some data that has to be recreated as well.

Thank you very much!

The musical files can be recreated?

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sabresite I think the event Pokemon could be shared as individual pkm files as it is already done for English and Japanese languages.

For the regular Pokemon an Entralink Forest Decrypted Data (efdd) file can be made using Suloku's Gen 5 Save Tool. There's already a file included in the download of his tool but I'm not sure if it is 100% complete. It is possible to recreate a full forest because the data structure is very simple. Though we would need each Pokemon as female for abilities as well as each Pokemon as males for moves and that's a huge amount.

 

Also ... bad news for the musical files. I have recreated them but when comparing them to the ones that are already in the gallery I noticed that for some musicals there's a big block of data which is not present on the server files and this data seems to depend on the file's language. I have no idea what thatbis and where it comes from.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BlackShark said:

@Sabresite I think the event Pokemon could be shared as individual pkm files as it is already done for English and Japanese languages.

For the regular Pokemon an Entralink Forest Decrypted Data (efdd) file can be made using Suloku's Gen 5 Save Tool. There's already a file included in the download of his tool but I'm not sure if it is 100% complete. It is possible to recreate a full forest because the data structure is very simple. Though we would need each Pokemon as female for abilities as well as each Pokemon as males for moves and that's a huge amount.

 

Also ... bad news for the musical files. I have recreated them but when comparing them to the ones that are already in the gallery I noticed that for some musicals there's a big block of data which is not present on the server files and this data seems to depend on the file's language. I have no idea what thatbis and where it comes from.

I would like to have each individual male/female pokemon.  The promotional ones haven specific TIDs IIRC (and SID is 0?).  And the PID is a specific algorithm (or is it normal gen 5?).
I also would like to recreate a full forest, which looks fairly straight forward (albeit tedious).  I am not too familiar with (and understand if it matters) where each pokemon goes in the forest.

Regarding the music, that sucks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Here are all the Pokemon Musical files that I had rebuilt a while ago.

As I said in my last post some of them miss a bunch of data which actually wasn't present in the server files I found. Anyway I tested one of those musicals and it seems the game doesn't even care about whatever is missing, so maybe it was just trash? Well here's all of them, I hope I didn't mess up any musical.

 

PMS.zip

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Just got hold of a device to dump the save on my old original Pokemon Yellow game from two decades ago that miraculously still has a working battery. On it I have a Mew from the Club Nintendo distribution that was going on in Norway, Sweden and Denmark in 2000 to 2001 where you had to mail your game to Nintendo so they could transfer it over.

Not sure if there is some missing info about these events, but all the info I found about this Mew says the OT is EUROPE, but the one I have has NORWAY. Some info about it can be found here, but the info is not completely correct as it says that we could not send in the games in Norway, however that's what I did and I got the Mew.

Unfortunately it's not untouched, but 9 year old me didn't think to just put it in a box and leave it there for 20 years. Please understand.

Mew - Club Nintendo Norway 2000-2001.sav

Edited by Golden Toilette
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Hello!
I've got a Mew from an undocumented Gen 1 event in Denmark. It was distributed through a Mew Machine at various locations, and I got mine from Bilka (a chain of supermarkets) in Odense. I had an adult (employee or just a guy there, can't remember) help me make space in my party for it. OT is, similarly to the Mew in the post above, DENMARK. I also got a certificate of authenticity, I THINK it was in Danish but it's long gone and I don't remember fully.

I don't have any way to dump GB saves atm, but I've got a GB01 cart reader coming in the mail so I can properly archive, upload, and document the Pokemon, I'm just hoping that my Pokemon Blue save doesn't fizzle out before that happens. I think me and my sis ended up leveling it up to Lv100, though.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, YamiM said:

Hello!
I've got a Mew from an undocumented Gen 1 event in Denmark. It was distributed through a Mew Machine at various locations, and I got mine from Bilka (a chain of supermarkets) in Odense. I had an adult (employee or just a guy there, can't remember) help me make space in my party for it. OT is, similarly to the Mew in the post above, DENMARK. I also got a certificate of authenticity, I THINK it was in Danish but it's long gone and I don't remember fully.

I don't have any way to dump GB saves atm, but I've got a GB01 cart reader coming in the mail so I can properly archive, upload, and document the Pokemon, I'm just hoping that my Pokemon Blue save doesn't fizzle out before that happens. I think me and my sis ended up leveling it up to Lv100, though.

Sure, you may post the file, as well as an image of the cert :D

hope the battery survives. I had memory batteries die before, so I know the pain ><

Link to post
Share on other sites

Took some pictures while I wait for the tools. The battery LIVES! And yep, we did get it to 100.
EOp3MLhX0AEhgfj?format=jpg&name=360x360

EOp3LUWX0AAdUDZ?format=jpg&name=360x360
Also, gotta' ask, would this Mew be considered legit by Poketransporter?

Edited by YamiM
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...