[GEN 3] Mystery Event/Gift Research

Hey guys,

does anyone know where to find the ISO of the disk which was used by Nintendo to download the shiny Zigzagoon with the Liechi Berry directly to your party?

Also what do you guys think about an hypothetical connection between that ISO played on Dolphin and an Italian Ruby/Sapphire rom playing on VBA-M? Will it work? Thank you in advance :)

Hey guys,

does anyone know where to find the ISO of the disk which was used by Nintendo to download the shiny Zigzagoon with the Liechi Berry directly to your party?

Also what do you guys think about an hypothetical connection between that ISO played on Dolphin and an Italian Ruby/Sapphire rom playing on VBA-M? Will it work? Thank you in advance :)

Yes it can be done. There are also many videos that show how to do it

Ok, thank you! Do you also know if the OT, ID number etc. are the same for all countries (except Japan, of course)?

you mean the OT/ID for zigzagoon?

there are only 2 types, the Japanese and English one (if you load the english zigzagoon on Italian, german, french & spanish games) the OT/Nickname and reciving game language is always English same as ID

the japanese works only for japan games

you mean the OT/ID for zigzagoon?

there are only 2 types, the Japanese and English one (if you load the english zigzagoon on Italian, german, french & spanish games) the OT/Nickname and reciving game language is always English same as ID

the japanese works only for japan games

Yes I mean that. So even if I had sent my game to Nintendo Italy back in the years to fix my berry glitch, I would have received the English zigzagoon... right?

Yes I mean that. So even if I had sent my game to Nintendo Italy back in the years to fix my berry glitch, I would have received the English zigzagoon... right?

yes right

it's a ''Multilanguage'' Disc

and this i what i mean...how work this Distribution System

the language is different but zigzagoon is always english...i hop we can find it out soon

yes right

it's a ''Multilanguage'' Disc

and this i what i mean...how work this Distribution System

the language is different but zigzagoon is always english...i hop we can find it out soon

Thank you! Yeah that would be very interesting indeed. Why are these kind of special distributions so rare!? I've recently seen so many DS event Pokémon distribution cartridges on ebay that avoided destruction because someone decided to keep them instead of returning them to Nintendo... but obviously nothing concerning the forgotten but awesome GBA games :(

Alex Nutt said:
Thank you! Yeah that would be very interesting indeed. Why are these kind of special distributions so rare!? I've recently seen so many DS event Pokémon distribution cartridges on ebay that avoided destruction because someone decided to keep them instead of returning them to Nintendo... but obviously nothing concerning the forgotten but awesome GBA games :(
ajxpkm said:
Yes, via dissassembly. But it's off-topic.

As far as I know Bond knows the Shiny Zigzagoon algorithm.

While the Jirachi algorithms for both Channel and Wishmkr were analyzed as well.

Not sure about the Celebi, but at least Nigoli downloded 111 of them from the disc.

We could open another Thread for things like that.

I'm interested in these things as well.

I uploaded a save with 420 Berry Fix Zigzagoon to the forums. I wanted to post a thread but I didn't know where to post it or how to title it.

When Suloku's tool is out/if-when somebody makes a research thread. I'll go through the trouble and dump my English and Japanese Colosseum bonus disks and my Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disk V.16. I'll send it to somebody reputable who is interested in doing the research and allow them to decide weather or not to share it with people.

If everybody would stop going off-topic, that would be great.

Edited by HaxAras

I uploaded a save with 420 Berry Fix Zigzagoon to the forums. I wanted to post a thread but I didn't know where to post it or how to title it.

When Suloku's tool is out/if-when somebody makes a research thread. I'll go through the trouble and dump my English and Japanese Colosseum bonus disks and my Interactive Multi-Game Demo Disk V.16. I'll send it to somebody reputable who is interested in doing the research and allow them to decide weather or not to share it with people.

If everybody would stop going off-topic, that would be great.

Sorry, I thought the topic included event-Pokémon too. Anyway, thanks for the information.

Sorry, I thought the topic included event-Pokémon too. Anyway, thanks for the information.

Only PCJP04 Eggs, PokéPark Eggs & NYC Wish Eggs.

Because these were Mystery Gifts.

Well do not know if this should go here

but now I can charge Japanese events in American and European versions including Spanish

Is this a regidolls savegame where you modified the language setting so it works with other languages? Or is it a modified rom to be recognized as japanesse?

In any case I wanted to look into this and actually create ereader saves for eon ticket in the other languages, I know it can be done, but haven't looked into it yet.

Same goes for the regi dolls, the distribution data for the japanesse e-card vpk can be translated and made to work in other languages I guess, but I'd like to see the script before (but seems to work just fine as you show in your video).

The usa eon ticket vpk can actually be modified to distribute any script (i.e. receive celebi egg...), It's very interesting for RS as they lack wifi WC distribution that can be achieved with custom wondercards.

Ps: everyone cross fingers for shipment and quick response by nintendo, I'm eager for the missing events (specially eon tickets!). Too bad no news for french ruby yet.

Edited by suloku

Is this a regidolls savegame where you modified the language setting so it works with other languages? Or is it a modified rom to be recognized as japanesse?

Yes, I modified the save file, so you can send data to any language

Ps: everyone cross fingers for shipment and quick response by nintendo, I'm eager for the missing events (specially eon tickets!). Too bad no news for french ruby yet.

Yeah, I think it's really about time for a Plan B. It would be really a pitty if we miss out that French Eon Ticket just because this cartridge doesn't arrives.

So my suggestion would be that HaxAras sends his French Ruby to Real, or Real buys another cartridge which he can resell later.

Yeah, I think it's really about time for a Plan B. It would be really a pitty if we miss out that French Eon Ticket just because this cartridge doesn't arrives.

So my suggestion would be that HaxAras sends his French Ruby to Real, or Real buys another cartridge which he can resell later.

i'll surely get money back from the reseller so i can buy another cart. Tomorrow i'll ship carts to nintendo.

Anyway, are you interested in PCNY event pokemon?

Real.96 said:
Someone offered them to me. But only a few, there isn't Chansey anyway

Only a few is more than I have right now. (Sorta) I have a few boxes of PCNY Pokemon I could share with you. But I never mentioned them because I don't know how they were generated./I don't have their origin save.

Edited by HaxAras

Only a few is more than I have right now. (Sorta) I have a few boxes of PCNY Pokemon I could share with you. But I never mentioned them because I don't know how they were generated./I don't have their origin save.

I'm not interested in them xD i was asking if they can interest someone but i'm thinking only now that this is the wrong thread t.t

When will all cartridges arrive ?

Nobody can answer that. Could be end of this week or next week. Depends on how much time they need.

What's even more interesting is the question when will we be able to send a French Ruby to them.

Because without French Ruby the European Tickets will still be incomplete...

I don't want to be pushy but I think we have to ensure that everything will be fine.

Imagine if they stop this distribution and we miss this one because we waited too long.

I think it would be a pity...

Edited by ajxpkm
Typo fixed