[GEN 3] Mystery Event/Gift Research

So I registered for an account to use the search thread function, but alas, "old," "sea," "map," and "mew" were all too short to be searched.

So I read the entire thread! I'm a huge fan of all the work you guys are doing, and was excited to learn (what I could comprehend) how wondercards were distributed to games. Thanks for every one's work, and good luck on the project! I'll continue to lurk...

Moments ago I have just collected more of the European Events.

The Aurora Tickets are complete now! Also collected the English, German and Spanish Eon Tickets.

So now only the French Eon Ticket is missing...

Edit:

Events checked & List updated!

Edited by ajxpkm

The Aurora Tickets are complete now! Also collected the English, German and Spanish Eon Tickets.

Hopefully we can get that event soon, and then we will have all we need right? Or are there more events we need to find?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully we can get that event soon, and then we will have all we need right? Or are there more events we need to find?

American Mystic Tickets of course! :)

I'm hunting for those, but really hard to find...

Edit:

Events checked & List updated!

I'll send French Sapphire in these days! Sorry if you waited for all the save files t.t i'm really busy >.<

No problem Real. I'm thankful you're doing this to help the Project. :) As long as we get the Events from Nintendo I'm fine.

I'm looking forward to collect the last Event!

Now, if someone with the rocks america FRLG mystic ticket popped up...

Also, this project's annyversary is comming :)

It's amazing that we all having been working on it for so long. And how much progress we all have made. Plus we have almost every event and will have suloku's tool soon as well.

Now, if someone with the rocks america FRLG mystic ticket popped up...

Also, this project's annyversary is comming :)

At least there is one at neoseeker, but I can't get it since it's permanent strictly NFT.

So frustrating... :( But yeah, it would be nice to have at least one of those...

This was unexpected, I just realized that this project has made the Spanish Emerald Deoxys legit all of a sudden. For some reason I've been thinking all along that aurora ticket distributions were all made for both FRLG and Emerald, but most of them were made before emerald was released (in europe).

The thing is, I was checking dates and Emerald wasn't out when the aurora ticket distribution was made in Spain. Of course, it should have been downloadable in any of the European distributions made when emerald was out, but what are the chances of someone with an spanish emerald cart going to the event and retrieving the wondercard? That could put the legitimacy of the event at question, but Nintendo of Italy has made it available so...there's nothing to discuss.

According to bulbapedia, the same happens with French emerald, but while I know there was only one aurora ticket distribution in spain (which isn't listed at bulbapedia btw) I can't know if there was any other in France compatible with Emerald release date.

Yeah, well I think there's nothing to discuss about that. All the European Aurora Tickets we have are legit.

But of course if they could have been downloaded this way back in the days, that's another story...

At least some managed to... like you said, we know the American Emerald Version that was imported to Europe and gldsun downloaded the Ticket in France.

And seeing the last distribution dates in Europe it theoretically could have been possible to get the Aurora Ticket on European Emerald Versions as well.

Even if it was just at the last distribution dates, so it was only a small small time frame... but it was possible!

What's even more interesting to me is the question if the American Mystic Tickets were accessible to the European Versions.

It's something we might never know 100% unless we find a Distribution Cartridge of it.

But let's just suggess it works the same as with the American Aurora Ticket and there was no Region lock.

If that's the case it would mean that Mystic Tickets on European Games are legal.

Of course the Wonder Card Text and Deliveryguy Script text would still be in English.

I still think it's weird how Japan never got a repeat of the Aurora Ticket after Emerald's release.

Yeah, maybe considering that the Japanese Mystic Ticket had 3(!) distributions in Japan...

But other than that I think they were pretty consequent with not repeating the Aurora Ticket Event.

Because there never was a repeated distribution for any of the Aurora Ticket Events.

Not in Japan, not in America and not in Europe...

Yeah, maybe considering that the Japanese Mystic Ticket had 3(!) distributions in Japan...

But other than that I think they were pretty consequent with not repeating the Aurora Ticket Event.

Because there never was a repeated distribution for any of the Aurora Ticket Events.

Not in Japan, not in America and not in Europe...

They also had repeat events for the Eon Ticket in Japan.

SQamsWv.png

So this is a thing. I can't remember if this was the ticket we're looking for or not. But it's kinda sad either way.

We need the English Mystic Ticket for FRLG (we only have it for Emerald). All of the Aurora Tickets are collected for both FRLG and Emerald. But that sucks since we could have had those 10th Anniversary events.

PannenkoekenNL said:
Aren't the 10ANNIV/10ANIV Pokémon already collected? It was just a choose of three Pokémon out of ten that would be put in your game by Nintendo at an event or by mailing it to Nintendo.

Is there a collection out there? I'm part of a small project to preserve as many gen 3 events on gen 3 saves as possible. I'd like to get my hands on some more.

Edited by HaxAras

Is there a collection out there? I'm part of a small project to preserve as many gen 3 events on gen 3 saves as possible. I'd like to get my hands on some more.

I don't know. Unfortunately I don't have my 3 10th Anniversary Pokémon anymore.

Hello everyone!

I know I will probably be a nuisance as I don’t know a huge ton about this, I even had to search up AR to find out what it was!

Alright, so I have an emerald game that I have owned for years and years and when I got it I remember the save a bit, but I reset it quick so I didn't get attached to it (it was completed). It didn't have any mystery gift pokemon or items I don’t think, but it has been a long time.

Anyway, my current save is still the one I started all that time ago, and I have every legendary possible without any mystery gift and it saddened me that I couldn't get the rest that were possible. Because I have recently picked it up again due to the hype with pokemon go (I don’t have it, so dw), I have decided to look around at the possibilities, and I am so suprised and thankful that there is a thread like this, and it is active with a lot of reliable information (even if none of it makes sense to me). So i’ve decided to create an account to help out where I can, and see if I can have any assistance in getting those beloved pokemon from those ol' mystery gifts. (I am quite attached to my save... so I am kind of cautious when it comes to any external gadgets)

Thanks, this is all so great :)

PS: sorry for going on a bit and going off topic.

Hello everyone!

I know I will probably be a nuisance as I don’t know a huge ton about this, I even had to search up AR to find out what it was!

Alright, so I have an emerald game that I have owned for years and years and when I got it I remember the save a bit, but I reset it quick so I didn't get attached to it (it was completed). It didn't have any mystery gift pokemon or items I don’t think, but it has been a long time.

Anyway, my current save is still the one I started all that time ago, and I have every legendary possible without any mystery gift and it saddened me that I couldn't get the rest that were possible. Because I have recently picked it up again due to the hype with pokemon go (I don’t have it, so dw), I have decided to look around at the possibilities, and I am so suprised and thankful that there is a thread like this, and it is active with a lot of reliable information (even if none of it makes sense to me). So i’ve decided to create an account to help out where I can, and see if I can have any assistance in getting those beloved pokemon from those ol' mystery gifts. (I am quite attached to my save... so I am kind of cautious when it comes to any external gadgets)

Thanks, this is all so great :)

PS: sorry for going on a bit and going off topic.

At this moment you will have to wait for the tool to be released.