Will you be buying Heart Gold and or Soul Silver?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying Heart Gold and or Soul Silver?

• Yes, I will be buying
    • No

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is supposed to be in either the Wi-Fi section, or event section. If you do get one, I would like one. They look so cool.

I'm still getting used to the forums, the layout is a bit messy for me ;_;.

And to the person who said it's a shiny, it isn't it's a female knotted ear pichu to be released with the Arceus movie that's coming out.

Does anybody know if the events to be triggered in HG/SS by the movie arceus and pichu, etc. absolutely HAVE to be triggered by those event pokemon, or will any old shiny pichu and/or arceus work? If not, somebody needs to get a hold of those pokemon and CLONE THE SHIT OUT OF THEM!!!

There won't be a "Knotted Ear Pichu" O.o

Its a regular Shiny Pichu.

Actually you are mistaken. There is a Notched Ear Pichu in the game and it is activated through transfering the Pikachu Colored Pichu from DPPt to HGSS. From here, when it is first on your team it'll activate the Notched Ear Pichu event in Ilex Forest. So, there is one just to let you know.

Anyway, to answer the topic of this thread, yes I shall be getting the game. Both as a matter of fact. Seeing as what they've done to the remake interests me quite a lot and I'd be glad to see how it turns out.

Actually you are mistaken. There is a Notched Ear Pichu in the game and it is activated through transfering the Pikachu Colored Pichu from DPPt to HGSS. From here, when it is first on your team it'll activate the Notched Ear Pichu event in Ilex Forest. So, there is one just to let you know.

Anyway, to answer the topic of this thread, yes I shall be getting the game. Both as a matter of fact. Seeing as what they've done to the remake interests me quite a lot and I'd be glad to see how it turns out.

I wasn't talking about the Pichu in HG/SS, sorry if this confused anybody :redface:

I know about that event in the games.

Hm, I decided to but not only both imports, but import the figures you get for reserving them as well. This is going to be sweet.

Lol, if you pre-order the games at a import-shop, you won't get the figures.

You have to know somebody in Japan who will pre-order the games or you won't get the figures.

Hm, so it could be possible that Pokemon don't follow you indoors, sorta how you couldn't run indoors in generation 3. But even that won't stop me from buying both games! I would even buy both if no Pokemon could follow you at all. That caught me by surprise.

I'm still sitting here wondering why there still isn't a Maybe option button. You know, being in the land of the unemployed, a near-college student, and so on, I probably won't be getting this(ese) game(s) unless I've got the extra time and money to be playing games...which won't be often, I'm guessing. So I'm leaning towards no...but at the same time, I WANT MY MIGHTYENA TO FOLLOW ME NAO. So I want it. I want it bad. And Johto was amazing. So it's a yes. Goshdang, I'm at a maybe!

Offtopic here, but I noticed this:

I just realized that by scrolling through threads looking for my posts is becoming disasterous because I'm used to looking for my little Okami sprite >.>; I suppose it's now time to put up the sprite in my sig and call it a day!

• 2 weeks later...